Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? (2214 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
She invited me to their church....Brethren,that is how I became a member of a white garment church grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by Godada(m): 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Here to read funny comments.

Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by virginprincess(f): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
Here to read both truth and lies cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by Lilsameey: 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
No, never met one.
Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by Bola146(f): 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
Yes, one was celebrating his sister's wedding in Lagos, I came back home same date. Another invited me to their church praise day in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by phorget(m): 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nobody gree meet me, wetin man go do nah? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by jawalis(m): 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
I’m positive about meeting Denique soon. I’ve met with wumi2017 in my dream.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
Here to read super storryyy

Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by Boogyman557: 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by dhiqson(m): 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
smiley
None o
Abi Benin people no dey nairaland?
Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by AutoChick4U(f): 12:00am On Nov 20, 2021
Dude used straw to sip bottled water. Weird fellow he is

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 20, 2021
Gucciballer:
She invited me to their church....Brethren,that is how I became a member of a white garment church grin
invited me to her church as well, 3 days later...a Wednesday, my diçk was in her mouth
Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by illicit(m): 2:08am On Nov 20, 2021
Yes
Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by plato1985: 5:14am On Nov 20, 2021
Yes.

At Ibadan. Spent 2 days together alone in her apartment, but no s*x till I left for Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by GboyegaD(m): 6:52am On Nov 20, 2021
I met a few people I mentored on the USA student thread at different times. I had a roommate from the Canadian thread who read my contribution and the first day we met at a friend's PhD defence celebration, he knew me. I also made friends from the Canadian and US student visa thread.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by Jeon(f): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2021
here to read this life.

Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by Candidlady: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2021
Worst date of my life!

dude so short doesnt need to bend to tie his shoelace!! Make ino mention him name

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by Nazgul: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2021
Met a few, but the crazy thing is that all the Nairalanders I've met are all guys and it's mostly for business, the latest one was just last week, he wanted to sell his PS4 but after our meeting the deal didn't work out cos of his cut-throat price, I went with the impression that once I prove to him that I'm ready to pay he will shift ground and come lower regardless of his initial price.

For where, my guy no move, which made me conclude that the sales wasn't Sapa induced, we just had a drink and left.

Guy if you de see this message I still de interested in the PS but you too like money o haba. angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by Denique(f): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2021
jawalis:
Maybe I metchu already but you don't realize it yet. wink
Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by Denique(f): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2021
Strikeback tongue And we've been buddies ever since undecided
Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by jawalis(m): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
Denique:

Maybe I metchu already buy you don't realize it yet. wink
Huh smiley
Maybe you are been ironical. Where do you stay ?
Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by otis3(m): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
wow NL is a nice place my opinion, a bro here on NL US student thread came all the way from ibadan to Lagos we talked, share plans infact he gave me some cash before saying bye.
Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by otis3(m): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
Worst date of my life!

dude so short doesnt need to bend to tie his shoelace!! Make ino mention him name

If you are free for meetings, hit me back

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by Newyorkitis(m): 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
Met one back then, not with this moniker actually.
We didn't connect on any level because deep down i don't like bleaching /toning/ whitening.
We just stopped communicating because i wasn't her spec, she wasn't my spec too.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by NarcissistKing(m): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
WickedPisa:
invited me to her church as well, 3 days later...a Wednesday, my diçk was in her mouth

Dig that!

1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by debbydams(f): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lol
Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Candidlady:
Worst date of my life!

grin grin hope you are aren't referring to Illicit cha cheesy. Because the way the dude has been stalking you of late dey surprise me undecided
Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by illicit(m): 7:17am On Nov 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin grin hope you are aren't referring to Illicit cha cheesy. Because the way the dude has been stalking you of late dey surprise me undecided

tongue
Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by wumi2017(f): 7:30am On Nov 21, 2021
jawalis:

grin yes dear ,and we had one beautiful baby girl grin
Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by wumi2017(f): 7:41am On Nov 21, 2021
No but I wish to,, one day sha
Re: Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? by Candidlady: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:

nah illicit aint short. He one of those tall handsome osun guys!

stalk ko stem ni

happy sunday

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should I Do In This Situation? / What's The Longest Time Period You've Gone / 10 Things Girls Dont Know About Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.