Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:04 PM

I Am Happy I Did The Right Thing Irrespective Of My Present Condition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Happy I Did The Right Thing Irrespective Of My Present Condition (350 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Happy I Did The Right Thing Irrespective Of My Present Condition by Sluacoast(m): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
This Sunny afternoon, I went to Maza Maza park. I was earlier informed by my aunt to deliver a package to someone at the park who's about travelling to port Harcourt.

I went there on time because I prepared earlier rather the time I was told to leave home. Initially my Aunt insisted that I should get there on time, she even gave me some money for transportation. She instructed me to make use of a motorcycle rather than a bus. But you know, man must look for a ways to cut the cost. I ended up going with a bus.

On getting there, I sauntered to the park and I decided to give the person I was supposed to deliver the package a call. Immediately the phone rang. The man has already sighted me and wave at me to come over. I greeted him and we exchange greetings. The man was probably in his late 30s. We spoke for some few minutes and he told me he's in a hurry because his bus was about leaving. He grab the package from me and handed an 100 hundred note in my hands. I was angry and disappointed at first. Haha, because my aunt has spoken a lot about him and I was surprised by the little tip he gave to me.

As a guy man. I didn't complain, I wanted to return his money back to him But I didn't and i silently watched him as he hurriedly ran back to his almost departed bus.

On my way home, A woman phone fell off from her bag. She was ontop of a moving motorcycle. There's no way I could have stopped her and returned the phone to her. but I just told myself that this phone is a blessing in disguise for me since I didn't even have one Kobo in my account. Lol. When I pick the phone. Behold. It was an iPhone SX MAX.

I gladly pick up the phone on time before any passerby will see it.

To cut the whole epistle short. On my arrival home. I have already gotten over 13 miss calls from the phone. The phone rang again in my present and I pick it. The voice I heard was the voice of a young lady sobering in tears already. In the background was a cry of a little child. She told me how important that phone is to her business. She was actually a makeup artist. I felt Pity in my heart. Phone that I've already concluded to sell off. At least I will make like about 150k upward.

Seriously I was so broke Even after I've concluded of returning the phone to her. Something was still telling me not to. But I ended up doing it.

I couldn't even tell my friends about this because I know too well I'll be insulted and mock.

Nigeria is hard but I cannot removed food from the mouth of a struggling young woman. Well, my struggle continue and I pray God help me out this December and next year.

I am still open up to any job opportunities if you have any for me thanks
Re: I Am Happy I Did The Right Thing Irrespective Of My Present Condition by Cyphar(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Fr doing this, God will bless you brother...

In ways you can't even imagine.

But I hope she compensated you sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy I Did The Right Thing Irrespective Of My Present Condition by odinson1(m): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sluacoast:
This Sunny afternoon, I went to Maza Maza park. I was earlier informed by my aunt to deliver a package to someone at the park who's about travelling to port Harcourt.

I went there on time because I prepared earlier rather the time I was told to leave home. Initially my Aunt insisted that I should get there on time, she even gave me some money for transportation. She instructed me to make use of a motorcycle rather than a bus. But you know, man must look for a ways to cut the cost. I ended up going with a bus.

On getting there, I sauntered to the park and I decided to give the person I was supposed to deliver the package a call. Immediately the phone rang. The man has already sighted me and wave at me to come over. I greeted him and we exchange greetings. The man was probably in his late 30s. We spoke for some few minutes and he told me he's in a hurry because his bus was about leaving. He grab the package from me and handed an 100 hundred note in my hands. I was angry and disappointed at first. Haha, because my aunt has spoken a lot about him and I was surprised by the little tip he gave to me.

As a guy man. I didn't complain, I wanted to return his money back to him But I didn't and i silently watched him as he hurriedly ran back to his almost departed bus.

On my way home, A woman phone fell off from her bag. She was ontop of a moving motorcycle. There's no way I could have stopped her and returned the phone to her. but I just told myself that this phone is a blessing in disguise for me since I didn't even have one Kobo in my account. Lol. When I pick the phone. Behold. It was an iPhone SX MAX.

I gladly pick up the phone on time before any passerby will see it.

To cut the whole epistle short. On my arrival home. I have already gotten over 13 miss calls from the phone. The phone rang again in my present and I pick it. The voice I heard was the voice of a young lady sobering in tears already. In the background was a cry of a little child. She told me how important that phone is to her business. She was actually a makeup artist. I felt Pity in my heart. Phone that I've already concluded to sell off. At least I will make like about 150k upward.

Seriously I was so broke Even after I've concluded of returning the phone to her. Something was still telling me not to. But I ended up doing it.

I couldn't even tell my friends about this because I know too well I'll be insulted and mock.

Nigerian is hard but I cannot removed food from the mouth of a struggling young woman. Well, my struggle continue and I pray God help me out this December and next year.

I am still open up to any job opportunities if you have any for me thanks

While your Intentions were noble,you sir have been decieved.
A Struggling woman wouldn't be using a Phone worth over 150k. She's most probably a "runs girl" or her Yahoo boyfriend bought it for her.
Now I'm not saying returning the Phone to her was a mistake,it was actually a good thing. But I just don't want you to believe she was a "struggling" woman who would go hungry if the phone wasn't returned to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy I Did The Right Thing Irrespective Of My Present Condition by Smartb0y: 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
Same format dished yesterday,im starting to see a pattern here grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy I Did The Right Thing Irrespective Of My Present Condition by Sluacoast(m): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
odinson1:

While your Intentions were noble,you sir have been decieved.
A Struggling woman wouldn't be using a Phone worth over 150k. She's most probably a "runs girl" or her Yahoo boyfriend bought it for her.
Now I'm not saying returning the Phone to her was a mistake,it was actually a good thing. But I just don't want you to believe she was a "struggling" woman who would go hungry if the phone wasn't returned to her
She's a makeup artist. She explained to me how important it's for her to capture her work with a better camera quality. Clearly her phone was the main source of her profession
Re: I Am Happy I Did The Right Thing Irrespective Of My Present Condition by DICKstractor: 12:40am On Nov 20, 2021
undecided

You did well. Your phone will be returned whenever it is stolen. One good turn deserves another

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advise Needed / Is My Boy Gonna Join Illuminati Because Of Music / Fighting Tonto Dikeh Would Ruin Your Reputation, James Brown Warns Bobrisky.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.