Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,843 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:06 AM

2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians (13665 Views)

2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" / Is The 2019 Election An Improvement On That Of 2015 Election? / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by adenigga(m): 5:42am On Nov 20, 2021

Ahead of the 2023 general elections, the President of Calvary Faith Evangelical Ministry International (CFEM), Prophet David Olorunleke, has called on Nigerians to pray fervently so as to avoid the mistake made in 2015 during the presidential polls.

He urged the citizenry to work collectively and ensure that the right leaders are elected at the federal, state and at the local level for the prosperity of the country.

Olorunleke disclosed this during the Holy Ghost service of healing, deliverance, prophecy and divine revelations, held at the Church’s auditorium, Bukuru, Jos South Local Government Area of Plateau State.

He noted that there is no amount of prayer that will change a “costly and deliberate mistake” from people when bad leaders show less concern about the security and welfare of the citizenry.

“The costly mistake that Nigerians made in 2015 is about to be repeated in 2023. Christians and well-meaning Nigerians must stand their ground and ensure that the right leaders are elected into office in the interest of the people.

“I warned Nigerians in 2015 that if they rejected Goodluck Jonathan, they would suffer hard; you can see what has been happening in the country since then.

“We should not wait until things go wrong in 2023 and start praying in 2024. If our leaders in the Church do not ensure the right leaders, especially with the proposed direct primaries, nobody should be bitter in 2024.”

He urged Nigerians, especially the youths to collaborate and ensure good leaders are elected from the Presidency to the local government level to reduce “hardship and pains” among Nigerians.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-Presidency-Avoid-the-mistake-of-2015-Prophet-Olorunleke-advises-Nigerians

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by bcomputer101: 5:43am On Nov 20, 2021
They are already marketing another vegetable to us again. Someone that ordered the killing of END SARS protester.
Someone that's 9months older than his daughter(Ìyálójà).

God forbid, my family won't be rule by drug baron.

I NO KUKU MENTION NAME

163 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by kayusely70(m): 5:45am On Nov 20, 2021
Noted sir

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Aufbauh(m): 5:51am On Nov 20, 2021
It's never a mistake sir, except you wants to call the supposedly God you're serving as a 'god of mistakes' or an author of double speak.

Rom13:1 “Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.”

God's ways are never our ways, neither his thoughts are our thoughts. For me God have a purpose for allowing Buhari to emerged irrespective of our human reasoning or sentiment.

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 20, 2021

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by AMAUCHESKY(m): 5:57am On Nov 20, 2021
Hmm
But I keep dreaming were I'm voting for APC

The president is as old as this current
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Amalarudeen: 5:57am On Nov 20, 2021
Herbivorous oily skulled Muslims won't listen, we want to bring in another vegetable just to "shoe Igbos shege" grin maybe that is why cow head is more expensive than our gallopy skulls in Jankara human parts market

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by nextstep(m): 5:58am On Nov 20, 2021
Pray? That's the answer?

I thought 7 years of hardship would be enough for people to make better choices... but apparently they need to pray over it first

No wahala now... just remember: the Lion and the Lamb are both praying to the same God, one to find food, the other not to be food, but only one will have their prayer answered.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by signature2012(m): 5:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Some Nigerians never learn.They like their oppressors.
Some of your family members,friends,colleagues and fellow members here dislike progressions.
They love to be ruled by wicked and heartless humans.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Romanoff(f): 5:59am On Nov 20, 2021
bcomputer101:
They are already marketing another vegetable to us again. Someone that ordered the killing of END SARS protester.
Someone that's 9months older than her daughter(Ìyálójà).

Many are already gearing up to set us back another 8 years by being political thugs and selling their votes for rice and sachet tomatoes.

I NO KUKU MENTION NAME

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Searchingvictor: 6:00am On Nov 20, 2021
They scammed us to vote them in in 2015. They bought and rigged their way in in 2019. Let's see how they'll get in by 2023. Nigerians are well enlightened now, I supposed.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 20, 2021
bcomputer101:
...God forbid, my family won't be rule by drug baron.

I NO KUKU MENTION NAME

cheesy BarOn De VaLLs 75cL

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Brushstrokes20: 6:02am On Nov 20, 2021
Spot on!... But I doubt if any mistake can be worse than that of 2015!

The only THING worse than buhari is buhari ITSELF undecided

The doomed, dumb herder is Nigeria's worst blunder!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by TechCapon(m): 6:02am On Nov 20, 2021
There's no good leader
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Moorish: 6:04am On Nov 20, 2021
bcomputer101:

I NO KUKU MENTION NAME
I’m no tinubu supporter but you are peddling falsehoods about the great man

Tinubu transformed lagos state

That is a fact

Peace

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Lastmankc(m): 6:05am On Nov 20, 2021
bcomputer101:

That means you are a coward.
I NO KUKU MENTION NAME
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by InoGetJoy: 6:08am On Nov 20, 2021
Some people are already marketing Tinubu to rule this country. It seems these people love suffering. They're the major reason we're currently in this mess and they're trying to put us in another mess. If a Yoruba man must be President in 2023, I'm sure there are other qualified people instead of the okpolo-eyed bullion van thief. I don't like Osibanjo due to his silence to the atrocities of Buhari, but I'll gladly vote him over Tinubu.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Richy4(m): 6:10am On Nov 20, 2021
>>> The right leader cannot be selected sir because they made it in such a way that the right leader will not see the light of the day... It's gonna be the usual recycled product...
>>> As long as the masses requires daily bread and it was tossed to them like a dog,..Bag of rice will soon be in circulation.. grandnut oil, t-shirt and cap... People needed those, so they won't mind selling their votes for those daily bread and starts crying again within a year...
>>> The trend can probably never change

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 20, 2021
it beats my imagination that there are actually people here on nairaland that supports tinubu as a presidential candidate
this country has really gone to the dogs
Suffer no dey tire una

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Toosure70: 6:13am On Nov 20, 2021
bcomputer101:

#SOUTHNEXT#

I NO KUKU MENTION NAME
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by greatiyk4u(m): 6:14am On Nov 20, 2021
Everything happen for good to they that believe

I wonder how GEJ that left the whole 36 states bankrupt to the extent that they needed loan to pay common salaries would have been better

One who couldn't manage the country in Abundance how much more in scarcity and COVID infested period?

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by ENGINEERG(m): 6:16am On Nov 20, 2021
Not about prayer. Nigeria only have option of picking between the Bad and the worse..
No matter your prayer, either apc or PDP will win in 2023...so which of them can deliver? Same evil

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by optimusprime2(m): 6:16am On Nov 20, 2021
Trust me, nobody needs a prophet to know a mistake should not be made again...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by yinkeys(m): 6:17am On Nov 20, 2021
It’s not really in our hands
A rigged system that needs overhauling
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by zeusdgrt(m): 6:20am On Nov 20, 2021
If u are of a very sound mind u won't sell ur conscience for the wrong leader considering the failed effect we are seeing today, things are so bad that everyone irrespective of tribe and place have agreed the one we have as of present is a total failure.People want to be president at all cost just for their ambition and not to serve, politicians see position for wealth not for service and electorates are plunged into hardship cz of unprofessional, greedy, corrupt, favouritism decisions.Let us tell ourselves the truth that we have all been guilty in one way or another for this and start making our amends come this new electoral year and find the right candidate cz this crop of politicians we have are all failures and corrupt as their age are advanced.We need more youthful zeal in power with ideas and innovation,stop being a social media warrior only,prove it by ur VOTE!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by gambia(m): 6:21am On Nov 20, 2021
No need to tell them.
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:23am On Nov 20, 2021
But how is Bubu feeling sef as almost everyone is referring to him as a mistake to Nigeria hmmmmm sad sadthat feeling

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by kasheemawo(m): 6:24am On Nov 20, 2021
Why are you thinking like children of hate?
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by femi4: 6:24am On Nov 20, 2021
So APC/Buhari na mistake

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Mossadd: 6:24am On Nov 20, 2021
Thanks prophet,but them no dey tell pesin if they make the same mistake again then they should be ready to bear the consequences for another 8 years shikena

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Maxymilliano(m): 6:27am On Nov 20, 2021
Lol ... So Buhari was a mistake that need to be avoided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Deny Killing Students In Yobe – Minister / FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency / Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.