Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,015 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer (52244 Views)

Buhari Appoints Omokaro As NSCC DG & Habib As DG, NEMA / FG Hires Lawyers In Saudi Arabia To Facilitate The Release Of Zainab Habib / Kano Rally: PDP Accuses APC Of Smuggling, Demands Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by muheeb01(m): 7:12am On Nov 20, 2021
The respect I get for this north ehnn...very smart people doing like dey no know anything...southerners wake up!!!!!

Check my signature and profile for what I know how to do best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by techWriter3: 7:13am On Nov 20, 2021
Now the bloc do their inside woman, the screenplay got has well competed....
Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by gurunlocker: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2021
backbencher:

Who was the one that died?

Plus, you are making the comment on the basis that the girl is being favoured because 'she is a Northerner'.

That may be the case, but she was cleared of being a drug trafficker, when evidence turned up implicating some airport workers.

Or would you rather that we had two cases of injustice, instead of the one that you are crying about.

Me, I think the North gets too much favour...but people should not suffer for things they know nothing about regardless of tribe.

Modified

If it is the Itunu Babalola case you are talking about, that's on the IVORIEN government, and the fact is, she should have contacted the embassy immediately, and should have been allowed consular assistance immediately..by the IVORIENS. That they did not do that for 2 years, until her father cried out is on the Ivoriens.

Go and read more about her ordeal...
Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by Soulsymbol99: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
See how they protect and lift their own... But down South, we turn ours to sacrificial rams just to please the world.

This is the one reason they will continue to rule this country. They are their brothers keepers. But in the south, the story is different.
Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 20, 2021
gurunlocker:

Go and read more about her ordeal...

I have read enough to know that when foreign citizens are jailed in a country, they should be allowed access to consular and embassy assistance of their country of origin by the host/jailing country

(Infact one criminal case in the US was nearly deralied by the fact that the accused, a foreigner, was not allowed access to the embassy of his country)

I agree she was treated unjustly...but that is the fault of the Ivorien authorities. She was not falsely accused or jailed in this country.

Add the fact that she was initally using an identity that was different from her own identity, which made tracing her harder.
Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by yelinco1(m): 7:18am On Nov 20, 2021
People, Politics and Power
The 3P that is changing the world...
Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by Kayberg: 7:18am On Nov 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
See how they protect and lift their own... But down South, we turn ours to sacrificial rams just to please the world.

Mediclife1987.

This quoted comment is what I was trying to explain to you the other day.
Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by texazzpete(m): 7:19am On Nov 20, 2021
JAMO84:
Wailing losers are still crying over her rescue by Abike Dabiri.

The girl has moved on to better things in her life.

She has a productive job and will go very far indeed.
Meanwhile you’re still on Nairaland shilling got politicians for petty change

E come be like say you too dey among the losers.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by adekanmbi1986(m): 7:19am On Nov 20, 2021
44nuggets:
Na wa o

Ectopic pregnancy
Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by Elidrisy20: 7:19am On Nov 20, 2021
Coldie:
An Igbo man that was wrongly convicted of drugs in Malaysia that was freed after 2 years is to return to Nigeria, but guess what?

He will be going back to his village to suffer
no igbo man that was wrongly convicted, that's their trademark drug pushing,drug paddling,drug pounding e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 20, 2021
JAMO84:

The same Abike Dabiri who abandoned Itunu when she asked for help in Cote d'voire?

1 Like

Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by Gee64: 7:21am On Nov 20, 2021
Is she standing or sitting in this picture?

If she's standing, she looks too brief for the job, methinks.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by Brarrie: 7:22am On Nov 20, 2021
Lovenorth:
Nice one, congratulations young lady may Almighty Allah guide you to discharge your duty in the best interest of our lovely country Nigeria
give me an example of a southerner treated well under this regime

1 Like

Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by eguarojeona: 7:23am On Nov 20, 2021
Comedian2019:

The envy in the south is just too much.
If the north wasn't parasiting on the south it would be understandable. What would the south beenvious of the north of?

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 20, 2021
Simran94:

The same Abike Dabiri who abandoned Itunu when she asked for help in Cote d'voire?

Well

1.The case was complicated by the fact that itunu was jailed under a different name

2.It is the duty of the Ivorien government to guarantee access to the embassy of any foreigner jailed in their jails. She most likely requested for that and they did not give her, which is an egregious violation of her rights.

3.Once the embassy was made aware of her plight, they acted immediately

4.Anything that happened to Itunu should be blamed on the Ivoriens , not Nigeria.
Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by ecomalchemist(m): 7:27am On Nov 20, 2021
crazy things are happening in TEMS voice.
Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by vanunu: 7:27am On Nov 20, 2021
Where are the four men that the authorities paraded that planted drugs on the girl? Why didn't the law courts convict them? , I smell fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by jclassiq(m): 7:28am On Nov 20, 2021
I like northern women..
Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by godisshit(m): 7:29am On Nov 20, 2021
Your prayer should be: May we not continue to be witnesses to the existence of the comedy show called Nigeria

Wiseandtrue:
If the accused is from the north, then the accused becomes the victim

But if it's from the south, the accused becomes guilty!

Buhari no dey even hide am! May we NEVER experience a leader like this again in Nigeria! Amen!
Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by Princedapace(m): 7:29am On Nov 20, 2021
Lol

Northerners only have brain for Nigerian FG jobs. They can't compete in a free market place. They are naturally not smart.
That is why they can die for one Nigeria. How many times have u read the news and heard a northerner win any global award for innovation of startup? It rare. They don't have the brain. Their lives start and end with one Nigeria because they can easily secure FG jobs and resources coming from southerners to power their hungry unproductive population.

5 Likes

Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 20, 2021
ONE NIGERIA

STUPIDITY THEY SAID IS DOING ONE NIGERIA OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND EXPECTING A DIFFERENT RESULT

1 Like

Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by ransomed: 7:29am On Nov 20, 2021
It takes a thief to identify the footprint of another thief on the mountain.
Let us use her to identify drug Lords.
Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by bencr7: 7:32am On Nov 20, 2021
vanunu:
Where are the four men that the authorities paraded that planted drugs on the girl? Why didn't the law courts convict them? , I smell fraud.
that wat am even thinking, if look at it those four have been release.
Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by vanunu: 7:32am On Nov 20, 2021
muheeb01:
The respect I get for this north ehnn...very smart people doing like dey no know anything...southerners wake up!!!!!

Check my signature and profile for what I know how to do best

This is not smartness, it is simply state sponsored criminality, it is wrong and can never be right because in any country where the govt is involved in crime that country cannot make progress.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by BABANGBALI: 7:33am On Nov 20, 2021
She should s fokn ugly, I’m sure she has body or mouth odour or boat of them sef
Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by justjify(m): 7:33am On Nov 20, 2021
This people are telling us to fvck off.
This country Don finish.
How manage?
I am speechless

1 Like

Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by Sheggy13(m): 7:33am On Nov 20, 2021
JAMO84:

You don't disappoint, even as early as 6am. But I truly hope they've settled you with something worthwhile like this lady and not just as an online attack dog only, cos if otherwise, that will be quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by Johnson5258: 7:34am On Nov 20, 2021
Thank God, naso them for slaughter her head. I wish her all the best in her life.....
Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by justjify(m): 7:34am On Nov 20, 2021
When NDLEA recruit bayi?

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by condralbedez: 7:35am On Nov 20, 2021
Government of the North,for the North and in the North,Bleep Bubu,Bleep vulturebbqgrills,Bleep all the darling daddy crew

1 Like

Re: Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 20, 2021
vanunu:

This report implies they were all taken to court

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akpabio Hospitalised In Abuja After Own Car Disobeyed Traffic Light / FBI: Chika Augustine Odionyenma, Ihedioha’s Ally Wanted For Wire Fraud In US / Jeremiah Useni's Rice Company In Plateau (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.