Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Mr Police; Where Has Your Shame Gone? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mr Police; Where Has Your Shame Gone? (177 Views)

Shame! Nigeria's Agf Advises U. S. On How To Extradite Nigerian Citizen / Show Of Shame As Oluwo, Ooni Clash! Ooni Of Ife’s Security Guard Pushed Me, Oluw / Pst. Humble Okoro Warns Daddy Freeze, Your Shame Will Be Bigger Than Your..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Police; Where Has Your Shame Gone? by franugo(m): 7:01am On Nov 20, 2021
I was in a keke yesterday evening, around 9pm, when a police officer stopped the keke guy and told him to drop something. Please note that there was a police officer in the front seat of the keke. This demanding officer did not even greet or acknowledge his colleague, he instead just focused on extorting a keke rider. The young Hausa guy was telling him that he just picked us and he didn't have any money but the officer refused. In the end, the guy gave #50.

I wasn't angry or anything like that, I was just embarrassed and ashamed on behalf of the officer since its obvious he had no shame go give and no integrity to compromise.

Same with officers on highways, always demanding #100 from drivers as if it's their right by law. Some of them, feigning smartness, have young touts that help them take the money while they sit and observe that everything runs smoothly.....have you guys no shame?? Imagine that your son's, daughter's or wife's friends are on that bus that you have extorted, even if you have no shame for yourself, what about your family?

I guess what I'm trying to ascertain here is why?? How is it that someone can be comfortable in such acts??
Re: Mr Police; Where Has Your Shame Gone? by iamtardey: 7:11am On Nov 20, 2021
sorry can't read, if it's the police..they all useless bitches
Re: Mr Police; Where Has Your Shame Gone? by Davash222(m): 7:14am On Nov 20, 2021
Useless dirty black and black olopa!

2 Likes

Re: Mr Police; Where Has Your Shame Gone? by 22o62021: 7:25am On Nov 20, 2021
Drive from Benin to Enugu and you will spend more than 3k settling them

(1) (Reply)

Edo Flags Off Outbreak Response For Circulating Vaccine-derived Poliovirus Type / Man Of God Sounds A Warning Against Nigerian State / Davido For President 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.