Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

You're Broke, I'll Credit You With $200M"- NBA Geeboy Mocks Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You're Broke, I'll Credit You With $200M"- NBA Geeboy Mocks Davido (299 Views)

Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements / NBA Yahoo Boy Mocks Davido - You Are Broke, I Will Credit You With $200M / “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're Broke, I'll Credit You With $200M"- NBA Geeboy Mocks Davido by news9inja: 7:36am On Nov 20, 2021
Sharing Some Videos On His Instagram Page, The Controversial Personality Capitalized On The Statement Davido Earlier Made About Him Requiring 100million To Ship His Rolls Royce Down To Nigeria.

Mocking Davido In The Videos, The Rapper Affirmed That Davido Is Broke' And Asked The Singer To Send Him His Account Number For Him To Credit It With A Whopping Sum Of $200m.

Captioning The First Post, He Wrote:
Drop Your Aza David Amma Credit You With $200million And You Will Use The Remaining $100m Change To Buy Chao

@NAIRALAND_AKURE
Re: You're Broke, I'll Credit You With $200M"- NBA Geeboy Mocks Davido by Ogaboss44(m): 7:41am On Nov 20, 2021
Lol clout chasers everywhere
Re: You're Broke, I'll Credit You With $200M"- NBA Geeboy Mocks Davido by chatinent: 7:44am On Nov 20, 2021
Drop your Aza? The kid wants to pretend he didn't see the account number was public!

Attention seeking world!
Re: You're Broke, I'll Credit You With $200M"- NBA Geeboy Mocks Davido by Davash222(m): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2021
M
Re: You're Broke, I'll Credit You With $200M"- NBA Geeboy Mocks Davido by PlayMaker14: 7:54am On Nov 20, 2021
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Davido Gave Out His Money For Rolls Royce To The Needy While Pastors Use Offerin / Lagos RRS Arrests Five In Ajah With Guns And Ammunition (photos) / WATCH VIDEO As The Relationship Therapist Blessing CEO Practically Teaches Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.