Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) (51228 Views)

Man Dies A Day After His Traditional Wedding (Disturbing Photos) / White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by LLiKYekoba: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2021
aryzgreat:
The infamous sophisticated pigs playing in mud water in the name of owambe.

Many of them have sold their papa house to get fund for owambe or they go "owomida" route to raise money

Na their chamfered cone heads I blame angry

Hahahahaha! Una go use laugh wound person for nairaland one day. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2021
tollyboy5:

Please share me the name of that blog. I'm from eredo Epe Lagos state. And thats an insult to us.

Please share me the name of the blog
Have you forgotten how your people went round looting shops and businesses of igbo people during lockdown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by alanto: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

You did not answer the question. You are lamentating about 'hate'. Show us evidence of your love.
My evidence of love is welcoming you with opens arms in every nook and cranny of my region, allowing you do business without interference, patronizing your business, making one of your a minister in Lagos. How many point do you need me to make because I got like 200
Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by alanto: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
Psalmistproject:

Thank you for quoting one man's opinion.

Nairaland has over a hundred thousand Igbos, and you can only quote 0.001% of those with a certain understanding?

You must be un-ok!
Have you ever scold any Igbo man for using the word Afonja? Why do your people have a derogatory name for everybody?

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by ThuGGeR147: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
You be werey ooh..... grin grin
Baawaa:
When they told you not to watch clothes at night you will not hear,this is the consequence grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by alanto: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
aryzgreat:
The infamous sophisticated pigs playing in mud water in the name of owambe.

Many of them have sold their papa house to get fund for owambe or they go "owomida" route to raise money

Na their chamfered cone heads I blame angry

Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by tollyboy5(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Have you forgotten how your people went round looting shops and businesses of igbo people during lockdown.
lol loot Igbo in the east?
Lol stop lying grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by AfonjaConehead: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Gbęnu ofo soun! Elebi somebody.
Ele yi ta n pe pure finishing.. uppercut. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by aryzgreat: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
How I wish crocodile bite their legs as them dey swallow Amala on top flood like pigs playing in mud water

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
YorubaNiBaba:
i still dey gbadun your wailing, keep it up shinedu
Gbenu ofo soun, wo ojú àmì ẹ̀yà rẹ̀ bí ti ológbò Iya Aliu.

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
tollyboy5:
lol loot Igbo in the east?
Lol stop lying grin
Omo Alayesesanfanmi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by obyrich(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Why will they be bothered in the first place?
You have your son as vice President yet your people are still eating ekute and lizards for food.
Suffering and smiling.
Bros take it easy on these people. Na how they were created.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by alanto: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
tollyboy5:

Don't mind all those low budget blog
Trust me all these is because they love to be you.
See them attacking each other and wishing they can love like Yoruba and Hausa. They are envious of you bro. Trust me.

Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by Abujason: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
MyopicMods:
Traditional Marriage Held in Middle of Flood in Oyo state.

Watch the Video here
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5245819002113278&id=192893700739192&m_entstream_source=video_home&player_suborigin=entry_point&player_format=permalink

Quite sophisticated!
I will guess Oyo State is one of the SE states. Some of the brainless loud mouths from the other side will try to make us believe SW is like Dubai while SE is full of potopoto and flood. Now we see and know better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by Bola146(f): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
dfrost:

That lapo money got me wink cheesy wink

grin grin grin Ibadan and party are like APC and corruption cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by Bola146(f): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
brizziedos:

how cry

Are from Ibadan ni? wink cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
alanto:

You can’t think properly. You think you can live and do business in a community where your host don’t like you? You are sowing seed of hate now and I assure you it will grow overtime. You will reap in all bountifully. All your useless propaganda will take full effect you will shout xenophobia.
Shut up jare! Eleribu, you couldn't beat the six Hausa Fulani youths that scattered Ojo road and Lasu campus and you are here opening your mouth anyhow like efon. See your bushy hair like igbo efon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Marriage bhas started on a Poto Poto note
Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by generalwo(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
It happens always..... The place is a water logged area..... But maybe it was dry before the marriage started and it began to rain as the marriage progressed... The guests had no option than to stay till the end of the marriage..... We dey experience am always for Benin during rainy season

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by tollyboy5(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Omo Alayesesanfanmi
Lol like I said earlier I'm a native of Epe Lagos
Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by tollyboy5(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Shut up jare! Eleribu, you couldn't beat the six Hausa Fulani youths that scattered Ojo road and Lasu campus and you are here opening your mouth anyhow like efon. See your bushy hair like igbo efon.
I'm living at oJO and the road is under construction lol
Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by brizziedos(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bola146:

Are from Ibadan ni? wink cheesy cheesy
No wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by bencr7: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
Because of flood they have turn it to tribal, mad pple full diz Nairaland, shame unto u Nairaland Yoruba and Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by Psalmistproject: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
alanto:

Have you ever scold any Igbo man for using the word Afonja? Why do your people have a derogatory name for everybody?

Don't even know what that means. What is the meaning of afonja?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by Wearetheugliest: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
Baawaa:
When they told you not to watch clothes at night you will not hear,this is the consequence grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
na kuku midnight I Dey watch my own clothes grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by MightySparrow: 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mammy water and pappy water' wedding.
grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Why will they be bothered in the first place?
You have your son as vice President yet your people are still eating ekute and lizards for food.
Suffering and smiling.

covid 19 your Igbo people too were suffering, they were queuing for wrap of apu and egusi

Yoruba people matter go kill you people one day, no wonder you people hardly live long over there
Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by Millimann: 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Asgard73:
Yoruba land ..

... and when ask which part or state for Yoruba land develop like eastern Nigeria ..

Dem no go answer.. but insult..

Some humans and mouth pride..

The entire yorubaland is ancient ... backwards..
... maybe Lagos state... the smelly one.

All of them are from Lagos. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

covid 19 your Igbo people too were suffering, they were queuing for wrap of apu and egusi

Yoruba people matter go kill you people one day, no wonder you people hardly live long over there
Oponu, so na Yoruba people dey live long abi?
That's why 85% of Yoruba people, young and old prefer standing on the roads shouting "Owo mi da" to doing genuine works.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Oponu, so na Yoruba people dey live long abi?
That's why 85% of Yoruba people, young and old prefer standing on the roads shouting "Owo mi da" to doing genuine works.

even you yourself know that, those doing owomida still get hope than your youths that their parents are using for sacrifice in Igbo land

you go dey see burial of 20, 30, 40 people that should be enjoying their prime time. Yoruba have long lifespan than you people, that's one of the reason your people run from village

if you people can used someone abroad, there is nothing you cannot do, if I enter your region I don't sleep with my two years. Dangerous people
Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by iyke2frankeze: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
Even if you construct the best road for them in the world, it will still be the same. They enjoyed their party to the fullest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Little Boy Photobombs Couple's Traditional Wedding Picture, Disrupts It / Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? / Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.