Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,238 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:07 AM

Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) (3155 Views)

Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) / Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees / Nkechi Chidi-Ogbolu Bags PHD Scholarship At University Of California At Age 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by Sixsigmahub: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2021
Update from

There was a cash rain on the high way of California, USA as a truck carrying loads of cash crashed hereby flooding the express road with loads of American dollar notes, Siggy reports.

In a video taken by an eyewitness, the road was loaded with lots of cash as people close-by gathered as much as they can.

Folks pulled over and jumped for joy as they picked up the money, just like they won the lottery.

Two people were reportedly arrested at the scene with the cash they collected and the FBI is studying videos of the incident to find others.

Watch Video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJa5lyEME5Y

https:///money-rain-on-the-streets-of-atlanta-usa-video/

1 Like

Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by Sixsigmahub: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2021
See better country abegg embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by tillaman(m): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2021
Daaaaaamnnnn

1 Like

Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by jom28gy(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2021
How manage,is it a stolen money
Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by ForeThinker: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
FBI looking for others
Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by illicit(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lol I will keep some and return some
Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Americans won't cease to amaze me.

With all the comfortable life they display.
Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by Philipmems(m): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
It's either someone/ people hijacked the bullion van and spread some joy knowing it will allow them get away due to the traffic congestion or the bullion driver is losing his/ her job for negligence.

4 Likes

Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
I will be dropping mine soon.
But that will be in my community!

Abeg, try put the Location of such next time.
Some of us fit no dey far from such memorable & historic locations.. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

The MONEY has got great value in the US too.
You won't understand at all.
It's easier to wear a $200 Cologne in the US as a manual Labourer than wear #30k Cologne as a Medical Doctor or Barrister in Nigeria.

In Fact, it's easier to pick #500 in the streets of Nigeria than pick $1USD in the streets of the US.
U can only pick COINS in the streets of the US

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by Onyenna(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
Huh!!??

Da fvck!?

Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
What I find interesting is how this made it into the Education section of Nairaland...

4 Likes

Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by gr8cany: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
Abeg this should happen in Nigeria and in my street...amen

2 Likes

Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by frugal(m): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Watch closely. They're mostly black Americans. Would be rare for a Caucasian to pull over and start picking money.
Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by Vulcanheph(m): 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
No be small thing... Why this kind thing no happen for Naija.
Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by Akporo1234: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
cc : Seun Lalasticlala
Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
frugal:

Watch closely. They're mostly black Americans. Would be rare for a Caucasian to pull over and start picking money.
Hmmmmm.
Did you watch the video?
Do you need Data for it?
Or you need an Internet-Friendly phone?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by soundOsonic: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
frugal:

You are indeed not exposed. Did you watch the video. All this foooolish people that worship whites I don't get. If you have been to the U.S you will know what's up. All this commoners that haven't even left their local government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by KingMack(m): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
Chris...if to say Tinubu bullion van crash like this masses for no get mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mumu Americans, everything na to trend..
Me wey go use my shirt do ninja make my face no show

1 Like

Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by Charmingrascal(m): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
Shit hole citizens
Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by ogemore(f): 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
When will it happened in Nigeria? Onitsha in particular inside Awada grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
I don't know about you guys, I am here wishing I can just teleport to the place, pack some bills and teleport back to this jungle undecided

2 Likes

Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by SiggyNG: 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
cry
Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by Ikukuudo: 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
Another opportunity missed. Damn.. please which country is the money heading to? I want to follow and offload it.
Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by Overrated833(m): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wetin black do u na
frugal:

Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by lenghtinny(m): 4:22am On Nov 21, 2021
frugal:

The joke is on you….

You fit use hypo if you despise your skin color so much
Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 21, 2021
Cash flow, but remember that arrest is loading soon...
Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by seanwilliam(m): 5:30am On Nov 21, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

The MONEY has got great value in the US too.
You won't understand at all.
It's easier to wear a $200 Cologne in the US as a manual Labourer than wear #30k Cologne as a Medical Doctor or Barrister in Nigeria.

In Fact, it's easier to pick #500 in the streets of Nigeria than pick $1USD in the streets of the US.
U can only pick COINS in the streets of the US

Lol.l just just roll on the floor .. but they still comport demself na. Atleast those ones in the cars no come down, I trust my naija people , everyone go come down

grin

If that dollar na 100$/50$ Each , bro I go come down o.. if I don pick 100 pieces , e don Dey ok cheesy grin omo make I kuku use broom pack all . Lmao
Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by seanwilliam(m): 5:31am On Nov 21, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:
I don't know about you guys, I am here wishing I can just teleport to the place, pack some bills and teleport back to this jungle undecided

grin U be international tif tif grin
Wetin be sharing ratio if I give you juju to teleport ?
Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by seanwilliam(m): 5:32am On Nov 21, 2021
southniyikaye:
Mumu Americans, everything na to trend..
Me wey go use my shirt do ninja make my face no show
smh grin u no get shame u go Dey pack money wey no be your own? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is Benue State University Post Ume Test Coming Up? Need To Know Urgently. / Strike: Education Minister To Update Nigerians / Why Is James Looking Like Sam Loco’ – Funny Reactions Trail James Brown’s Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.