Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders (39445 Views)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction / Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders by siofra(f): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
You meant hintona the kiddo? that girl there is finer than hintona/siofra

Okay. We know you're blinded by hate and stupidity sir. But we didn't know it was this bad.
Re: Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders by Haynnie: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
You meant hintona the kiddo? that girl there is finer than hintona/siofra

Lol no let her see this thing wey u write o
Re: Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders by TAfriq: 10:32am On Nov 21, 2021
Good to Go, congratulations to the couple
Re: Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders by Denique(f): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2021
Drella:

Of course I do.

Were you not the one that gave her a description of how she looks like in real life plus her real name and she was telling you to reveal yourself to her already?Not sure it was you.

No, not me. Another member, I suppose.
Re: Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders by Debra911(f): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Drella:

Same goes for you. kiss
cheesy okay fine!
Re: Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders by Drella(m): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Denique:

No, not me. Another member, I suppose.

Are you whinning me ni grin
Are you not Ade***e?
Re: Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders by Drella(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
siofra:

Okay. We know you're blinded by hate and stupidity sir. But we didn't know it was this bad.

He likes you already!
Re: Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders by Orangedreams: 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
Congrats!

Abeg check my signature.
Re: Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders by jeph19(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Looking at them, you can tell how beautiful their kids are gonna be.

Happy married life Nlanders...may your home experience peace and love like no other and May I get married next year...Amen

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders by Glamouzpeter(f): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Why are there so beautiful �❤️
Lovely couples ❤️

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders by Freeman50(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
joshuaidibia:
cheesy
De Beach pictures were taken at Macarty beach Abraka, Delta state. A cool nice place to be.....

..... Happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders by BluntCrazeMan: 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
joshuaidibia:
They did their traditional wedding exactly one month ago and will be having their court wedding next week.

Their Monikas Nkọ??
Re: Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders by siofra(f): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2021
Drella:

He likes you already!

IKR I'm so hot he can't resist.

Re: Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders by IzEmmyGraphz(m): 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
virginprincess:
Congratulations.. such a handsome dude cheesy cheesy cheesy, i never knew nairaland has handsome guys, i thought they are all ugly undecided undecided undecided
You thought? When I'm here? Pls stop thoughting o. We de here plenty... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) / Singles And Sex: How Do I Say No When My Hormones Say Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.