Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) (43199 Views)

Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta / Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab / A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by dododawa1: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
State and county needed
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Prince001(m): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
illicit:
If any parent try that with me ehn.... undecided

Both the Parents and Teachers are to blame here. Teacher supposed not be advanced parent for our kids cos d parents should do d need so that their kid should behave well outside their home.
Teacher have no right to beat any kid too. Their job is to educate them with knowledge not with beating!
Nigeria is just upside down place! May Almighty God guide us all to the right path!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by adonainana: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
No dey beat person pikin again , una no wan hear

Team i was beaten and assaulted when i was young and i turned out fine

things are changing bro,

If you see a difficult student simply expel or suspend him or her, and let her go and meet her family jeje

All this one you will now start beating peoples kids like they stole from the market,

That era is gone yo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Jaqenhghar: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Diamondcluster1: 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Let's not be quick to chastise the woman, some teachers are from hell, see the story of the 3 years old girl that was brutalised by her teacher, and so many other cases like that, some teachers go to the extreme to discipline their students, this is just a mother that would do all it takes to deal with a teacher that must have really hurt her daughter...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Abujason: 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
Update from

A video trending now on the internet shows the moment a woman stormed the Jericho High school with thugs to attack a teacher who had ''disciplined'' her child.

In the video, the mum who was clad in a two-piece Ankara outfit could be seen attempting to throw stones at one of the teachers who attacked her for storming the school with thugs.

The state government is yet to react to this development.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4YcuTIwty4

https:///mother-beats-up-teachers-in-ibadan-school-for-disciplining-her-daughter-photos/

Violence is in their DNA.
I no mention anyone ooo.
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by illmatic101(m): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
TEACHERS don suffer.
TEACHERS should prepare for their XMAS packages soon.

Remember me in your kingdom cheesy
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by bluefilm: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
The good news is that her daughter will join those thugs and become a thug herself one day...

6 Likes

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by obinna58(m): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mumu teacher surely deserves what she got

Call it discipline when we all know it's torture, abuse and wickedness

Black people are insane
Average citizen is ruined with hate and aggression

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by illmatic101(m): 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
TEACHERS don suffer.
TEACHERS should prepare for their XMAS packages soon.

I hope my own package wouldn't be like this one?

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by TrueNigerian300: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
We have a very oppressive and backward culture as people. We live like animals as people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Danjikanbauchi: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Gangstar Mom grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by jackkyjohn: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Discipline is part of life. The mother is a disgrace.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
bluefilm:
The good news is that her daughter will join those thugs and become a thug herself one day...

And mummy will start running from cleric to cleric for 'deliverance session' for her daughter..

8 Likes

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by InoGetJoy: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
Prince001:

Both the Parents and Teachers are to blame here. Teacher supposed not be advanced parent for our kids cos d parents should do d need so that their kid should behave well outside their home.
Teacher have no right to beat any kid too. Their job is to educate them with knowledge not with beating!
Nigeria is just upside down place! May Almighty God guide us all to the right path!!!!!!
You guys should stop saying this nonsense just to seem woke. Rewards and Punishment are part of the formative process. If a student does something wrong, they should be punished. Flogging has always been part of punishment, and parents/teachers all around the world spank their kids when they do wrong.
I'm sure you were flogged when you were younger

9 Likes

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by tutudesz: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
obinna58:

Call it discipline when we all know it's torture and wickedness

Black people are insane
Some teachers will take their frustration on Students and tag it disciplining undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by AnanseK(m): 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
A LETTER TO BUHARI:

My Dear President Muhammadu Buhari,

WHY YOU SHOULDN'T ACCEDE TO THE SILLY DEMANDS OF THOSE IGBO LEADERS!

By Cham Faliya Sharon

In all your considerations over the silly, heinous and unpatriotic demand by those so called Igbo leaders who shamelessly came to your office asking you to release Terrorist Nnamdi Kanu, kindly ponder on the following:

● The number of arms already imported by IPOB terrorists and their sponsors, which are already being used to cause mayhem across the country!

● The number of soldiers, policemen and other innocent Nigerians already murdered by IPOB terrorists on the express orders of Terrorist Nnamdi Kanu!

● The businesses burnt down or bombed or completely destroyed by IPOB terrorists on the orders of Terrorist Nnamdi Kanu!

● The way and manner they spread fake news, hate speeches and bigotry across Nigeria!

● They keep calling Nigeria a zoo as if we are responsible for how Abia State has become a huge refuse dump, or whether we are the ones locked up in thousands in foreign jails over very heinous international crimes, or whether we are the ones that made them fall in unconditional love with the PDP that completely ruined their region and Nigeria!

● Nigeria has nothing to gain from the release of this notorious hatemongering terrorist called Nnamdi Kanu, and neither do we also gain anything from these so called Igbo leaders, whether materially or politically!

● Your administration did not expend precious resources, time and intelligence prowess to nab this terrorist from overseas, only to have some thoughtless Igbo leaders asking that he should be released!

● Releasing him just like that, without prosecuting and punishing him for his crimes, will turn Nigeria into a completely lawless country where criminals of all shades will commit crimes against the country, and then ask their traditional rulers and other regional or tribal leaders to beg for their release! Simply put, doing so will open a floodgate of such silly demands from other silly people for the release of their own criminals and terrorists!

● Consider also that these very same people have been lying against you that you are pampering bandits and terrorists in Northern Nigeria, whereas the North is the theatre where all the weapons your administration has procured for the military are being used against those criminals! Now, with this silly demand from them, is it not them that pamper criminals and terrorists?

● In fact, there are many other points that can be pointed out over this matter, but for now, kindly consider these few ones, and patriotically reject their demand. Just concentrate on building roads, bridges and other infrastructure for them, which they don't even acknowledge nor appreciate.

Yours faithfully,

Sharon Faliya Cham

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
I will called him Or what?

I was trying to get the teacher correctly
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by InoGetJoy: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
obinna58:

Call it discipline when we all know it's torture and wickedness

Black people are insane
Thank God you're black, and from this your post I can see your own level of insanity, hate and aggression is overflowing.
Kudos

8 Likes

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Annajapheth: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
Only God knows what the teacher did to her daughter..some teachers are evil....so if the teacher deserves It so be it.
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Hashabiah: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bigpapi:

May ogun,aiyelala,sango strike you dead within 2 sec mumu aboki
Na everybody wey no gree with your foolishness be Aboki abi? Na wah undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by tutudesz: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
InoGetJoy:

You guys should stop saying this nonsense just to seem woke. Rewards and Punishment are part of the formative process. If a student does something wrong, they should be punished. Flogging has always been part of punishment, and parents/teachers all around the world spank their kids when they do wrong.
I'm sure you were flogged when you were younger
Flogged like animals undecided
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
jackkyjohn:
Discipline is part of life. The mother is a disgrace.
some teachers de over do !! Could you imagine the extent of assault on her child
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by uuzba(m): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
Annajapheth:
Only God knows what the teacher did to her daughter..some teachers are evil....so if the teacher deserves It so be it.
You go and teach the kids in that school.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
That is a mother that did not go to school.
If she had went to school when she was younger she won't be exhibiting this disgraceful attitude

4 Likes

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by hashtagged(m): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Me I don't give a shit. If a parent say na fight, I go fight o Nigeria right now is not for gentle man when I don carry punches scatter person face, next time them go behave
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by jubrilELsudan: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
NA THIS KIN WOMAN I DEY LIKE FVCK

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Reproductn Class In Secndry Sch. / Foreign Students Will Be Banned From Working And Forced To Leave The UK / Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.