Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) (43197 Views)

Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta / Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab / A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
seunolu7:
Private school teachers don't know the difference between discipline and assault.

Looooooooooooooooooool, you're funny. I was expecting you'll say public school. E be like say you never see where them dey flog person for public school.... Government College, Lafia that year... Chai

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by chextlife(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
We are gradually encouraging exitnof education and also fueling Moral Decadence. Chai......this world no balance esp. Out Naija...

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by chextlife(m): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
We are gradually encouraging exit of education and also fueling Moral Decadence. Chai......this world no balance esp. Our Naija...
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Babastrong(m): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
You sabi 'em by their actions. The Never pass through the 4 corner of school.

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by moneyissweet(m): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
Who wan give them the package? Na thunder go faya all of them..

MALIGNANTGuest:
TEACHERS don suffer.
TEACHERS should prepare for their XMAS packages soon.
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Hashabiah: 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
christistruth01:

If it is true she should just have changed the Child's School if the beating was too much Ch

I have heard about a Teacher who had a disagreement with some Parents and vented out her anger by severely beating the Children of the Parents who disagreed with her
My oga, this woman here has done what is foolish . Even if her child were beaten , shouldn't she take her complain to the school ...why should she come with thugs and harass the school and its pupils . undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Hashabiah: 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hanks0000:

Orí yín ọ pé sir..
Do you know how bad the teacher beat the poor child??
...so that is the reasons she brought thugs to the school abi? Bros, you dey think so ...? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by generalwo(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
First of all, the teacher needs to be expelled if she beat the child beyond what a parent can beat and the parent should be locked up and jailed for taking law into her hands.... Arresting a teacher who went out of line is much more better than going for the jungle justice option
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by cocolacec(m): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
Orente21:
Parents now adays give teachers tough time in discharging their duties as characters shapers. They make teachers feel like they are no body not knowing that teachers are needed for your child to succeed directly or indirectly. I could remember a parent that came to the school I teach to shout on class teacher because she told the daughter to remove the attachment on her hair when coming to sch the next day. Despite the fact that they know that attachment is not allowed,the woman came to blast the teacher.
Corporal punishment should be banned in all schools in Nigeria.A child psychologist should be placed in all primary and secondary schools.
Some teachers in Nigeria deserve serious flogging for beating students to the point of having a big scar.Children are not animals and we are not on slave plantation.
Teachers must treat their students with respect and vice versa.
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by kingxsamz(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

All the schools where I taught allowed corporal punishment.

Attacking a teacher discharging her duty would only land such a stupid parent in prison.

I have moulded a lot of children using the rod. The Bible warned us never to spare the rod.

During one of my trips to the United States, I stayed with an aunt. Her eldest son was just talking to her anyhow, and she could not do anything. She was begging him to do stuffs for her as though she were his slave. It didn't take one hour for me to lose patience. My aunt was begging that if I spoke harshly to him, he would call the police.

So, I said no problem. I arranged with my aunt to visit Nigeria for Christmas. It was around June. So, when I returned to Nigeria, I prepared some pankere, and could not wait to give him something to remember for a long time.

To cut the long story short, we met in our hometown for Christmas. For a day or two, the boy was in his best behavior. I began to suspect that maybe my Aunt had warned him that Africa no be America o. But it didn't take long for my opportunity to come.

This 9 year old boy woke up in the morning and said hi to my grandma, calling her old woman. I told him he shouldn't forget that he was in Nigeria, and that his form of greeting was rude. He said, "Sorry, big guy". I let it slide. Then, bubble burst during breakfast. He wanted some hotdogs, and wanted it immediately. His mother began to plead that he managed canned ones that she had forced me to buy the other day. She was almost on her knees while the spoilt brat was on the chair.

The next thing, I wire am slap. Even my auntie shake. The boy began to look for phone to call the police. I gave him the Nigerian police emergency number. I told him to call that one. The next day, I wire am slap again.

When he returned to the United States, he became a good boy.
"When he returned to the United States, he became a good boy.". Lol, this is funny considering the fact that 90% of people in Nigeria have been flogged. So how come society is this way? Why haven't these methods made us "good people"? The way you folks hype this faux sense of morality you think we have in this country is really funny. Our so called "discipline" should have results in our society, abi no be so. Anyways, that's not my point. My point is, whoever raises his or her hands to inflict physical pain on someone's child should be ready to be beaten like a thief. That's what I'd do too.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by kingxsamz(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
...so that is the reasons she brought thugs to the school abi? Bros, you dey think so ...? undecided

The teacher deserved worse sef. She get luck.
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Hashabiah: 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
kingxsamz:

The teacher deserved worse sef. She get luck.
Oh ...you should have told me you were a thug. I wouldn't have bothered

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by spinna: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
Dull blogger.. the state government is yet to react but no state name
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by descarado: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
Thank goodness for this generation.
Don't ever beat a child. You have no right. We are the best country in the world after all the flogging and beating.
If you didn't receive love, you will never know how to show love.
Aggressive behaviour and impatient becomes the order of the day.

A bad child should go through disciplinary measure with her school and parents together. They undergo therapy. The West will alway be ahead of us.
And oh, they brought religion aka Christianity to us so we don't know the Bible more than them.
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by illicit(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Prince001:

Both the Parents and Teachers are to blame here. Teacher supposed not be advanced parent for our kids cos d parents should do d need so that their kid should behave well outside their home.
Teacher have no right to beat any kid too. Their job is to educate them with knowledge not with beating!
Nigeria is just upside down place! May Almighty God guide us all to the right path!!!!!!

I hesitate to flog my students

Except in cases of stealing or outright disrespect

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
I won't condemn the woman now until I read the full gist...

Something like this has happened to me before so it might be of of those crazy teachers.

More than 20 landlords followed me to school to fight with this children's and none of my parents show face.

It's a story for another day

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by descarado: 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
kingxsamz:

"When he returned to the United States, he became a good boy.". Lol, this is funny considering the fact that 90% of people in Nigeria have been flogged. So how come society is this way? Why haven't these methods made us "good people"? The way you folks hype this faux sense of morality you think we have in this country is really funny. Our so called "discipline" should have results in our society, abi no be so. Anyways, that's not my point. My point is, whoever raises his or her hands to inflict physical pain on someone's child should be ready to be beaten like a thief. That's what I'd do too.
The flogging my male teachers gave me while in secondary school still shock the hell out of me till today. One flogged me till I fainted one day. Teachers from hell. If they want to see your pant and you refused, they will use all excuse to punish you.

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by zequistha22: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
Well, we will need to hear from her side though. Cos e get some kin "discipline" that'd be meted to my children that I won't take. I fit craze for that person!

[color=#990000][/color] still dropping trending students' gists since 1862 cool

I don't comment on this blog but I think I have to do so today,

Firstly, you are very correct on that because some of this teachers are mad, my son came home one day with a big bump on his head due to the beaten his maths teacher gave him

And when I got to the teacher to ask him why he did such he was even rude to me

Unfortunately for him he did not know I was a soldier as I had just recently changed my son's school so nobody really knew us, anyways long story short the man got what he got that day.

Why I'm I saying this? I am not the kind of soldier that harasses people for no reason at all, as a matter of fact I have always even ignored people that are rude to me even if I am on uniform, some of my colleagues even laugh at me and my reply to them is, oboi I no join army to dey oppress innocent civilian.

But some teachers are idiots and don't deserve to be teachers

So yes we don't know what the teacher did before madam got angry like that..I won't judge her at all until I hear the story

Have a good night guys
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by descarado: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
illicit:

I hesitate to flog my students

Except in cases of stealing or outright disrespect
You have no right to flog a human being.
There are disciplinary measures.

Wonder why some big schools don't do that.
You can't flog a jesuit student.
Neither can you shout at them. Teachers are supposed to be child psychologist. When you don't know how to proffer solution, you think beating is the answer.

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by cocolacec(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lamasta:
The mother herself either did not go to school or just have a disdain for the teacher teaching her kid....
Discipline is part of the process of teaching a child so as not to be wayward in life.

The ones teachers have been flogging all these years no turn cultist,olosho and drug addict.Corporal punishment bring the worst out of a child.
Children are meant to be pampered not damaged by the society with trauma and scars.

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by illicit(m): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
descarado:

You have no right to flog a human being.
There are disciplinary measures.

Wonder why some big schools don't do that.
You can't flog a jesuit student.
Neither can you shout at them. Teachers are supposed to be child psychologist. When you don't know how to proffer solution, you think beating is the answer.

In the place, state and country where I teach, students are flogged

I won't flog a student for petty things but I will flog a thief and a bully or a truant

I don't like to make students think that violence solves problems but some form of violence can be used for correction too

Moderation is the key word

4 Likes

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
illicit:
If any parent try that with me ehn.... undecided

What will you do? Las las you'll lose your 15k job undecided
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by descarado: 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
illicit:

In the place, state and country where I teach, students are flogged

I won't flog a student for petty things but I will flog a thief and a bully or a truant

We flog because we don't have solutions to teaming problems of children.
The same way we ascribe any sickness or misfortune a spiritual undertone.

When you approach an errant child with love, you are making a mark in his life.
That child will never forget you.
But when you flog, no impact. The child will toughen up.
Are we not toughened up as people in Nigeria?

I know it's very hard to untrain ourselves from this beating thing especially parents and teachers but when we see the rot in the society after the beating we have been receiving, we should know that beating has never helped us in any way.
We are not HUMANE. We lack COMPASSION.
We help cos we look at the reward. When you are not humane and compassionate, it's just wickedness and greed walking around.
Are we not that?

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by International28: 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
This action by the mother stands condemned in its entirety!

1 Like

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by ultimateprof: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
This is what you get when illiterates are leading the literates.
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by illicit(m): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
HenryDion:

What will you do? Las las you'll lose your 15k job undecided

Actually it's more than that

2 Likes

Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by SUPERPACK: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
kingxsamz:

And how have those "punishments" been beneficial to our society?
Touch my child and wake up in a hospital, rubbish.
Una go just dey blab anyhow. U never see where they beat pikin and I'm papa join. School rule is school rule, if papa misbehave too I'm go collect in front of I'm pikin.
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Orente21(f): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
cocolacec:

Corporal punishment should be banned in all schools in Nigeria.A child psychologist should be placed in all primary and secondary schools.
Some teachers in Nigeria deserve serious flogging for beating students to the point of having a big scar.Children are not animals and we are not on slave plantation.
Teachers must treat their students with respect and vice versa.
I agree with you ma.
Re: Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
*STOP RAISING AN OVER-DEPENDENT GENERATION* !!!!
Most parents of today are raising an *OVER DEPENDENT GENERATION* !!!

1. You cook their food for them so that they can read and enjoy.

2. You help them to wash their clothes and tidy their rooms.

3. You drop them off in school every day by yourself!

4. You lie on their behalf to get them out of trouble.

5. You arrange "expo" to help them pass their exams.

6. You protect them from every danger and difficulties.

7. You prevent them from any form of pain and suffering.

8. You don't want them to suffer like you did as a child.

9. You hustle around while they watch films and play games.

10. They can't go out alone because you're always scared.

11. You take every decision for them, because you're wiser.

12. You go to their schools to fight for them and prove rights.

13. You defend them even when they're wrong and at fault.

14. You can not stand seeing them starve or go hungry for once.

15. You fight against those who try to correct them.

*I PITY YOU*

.....YOU ARE BUSY RAISING AN OVER- DEPENDENT GENERATION !!!

You think you are showing them LOVE ?

*SORRY, YOU'RE WRONG* !!!!

By the time you're no longer there and they face real life challenges, they will become helpless !!!

At that stage, they will realise the havoc you have done to them and CURSE YOU !!!

STOP RAISING AN OVER-DEPENDENT GENERATION !!!

Allow these children to face realities of life !!!

Be careful !!!

Copied.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Reproductn Class In Secndry Sch. / Foreign Students Will Be Banned From Working And Forced To Leave The UK / Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.