Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? (38327 Views)

Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / Which Bank Gives Pos Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by aysnoopy(m): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
BJanta:

Kuda will report you to the EFCC.

Na person wey get money dem go report
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by walexy1(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
Maj196:
I think GTBank's GTWorld mobile app has the best and appealing UI for customers. Which one do you think is the best?

In my opinion, I think Wema bank has the best UI. GTBank's just 'there' and they don't even update the app. The last time I think it was updated was in December 2020. I purposely went to the android playstore to check their last update. I was pretty disappointed!!
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Wolexspirit: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
Alat by wema is the best.trial will surely convince you.
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by ugodedoc: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
I have account with over 8 banks and I think keystone and first bank are better of
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Shakur86(m): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Alart by wema, ask Davido
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by originalomobaba: 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
First Bank Mobile App is the best of all.
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by officialfestus(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bonaventura:
Standard Chartered Bank
gbam! You've said it all
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Mav4blast(m): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
I used kuda and first bank... Fairly OK but never u try access and eco fr your peace of mind!
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by khalleb(m): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
GTB is the best
Am using UBA & STERLING BUT NON OF THEM COME CLOSE TO GTB
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by omogin(f): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
Teddybest:
I think is Zenith bank.
Zenith Bank are thieves. When you are debited wrongly, you will use more than that amount to secure a reversal
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Charli3benkz(m): 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Uba is terrible, if your network is bad don't even bother opening it cos it won't load, it doesn't automatically update your account balance, to successfully complete a transfer is another work of its own cos it would keep telling you unable to complete, you have to keep trying and trying until it goes.

UBA made me download carbon and kuda on my phone cos they were almost frustrating my life with their slow app.

But enaira from CBN is the worse...that one if your money hang and they debit you, just forget about that money cos you can't go to CBN to complain.

This I have seen.
Then it means u've never tried or asked about union Bank... The worse I've ever seen, totally disgusting

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by MT: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wema bank (Alat). Please note, I have GT app too
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by StepTwo: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
V by VFD microfinance bank. None like it.

Sorry. Had to crop out my name and photo. The best bank you can think of

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by bibel: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
Teddybest:
I think is Zenith bank.

Gtbank, FCMB and Standard chattered all the way
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by iPresh4s(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
GTWorld
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by babaijo(m): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Branch international is the best.
Earn ₦ 300 and make unlimited free transfers, paybills, and get loans with Branch! Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/joshua9c283. Be sure to enter my promo code joshua9c283 to get ₦ 300 after depositing to your Branch Wallet.
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by emecheboy2(m): 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
Union Bank
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
I think the new Uba app is cool. Moving your hands over your phone sensor automatically blurs your balance. Vbank is also not bad.
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
StepTwo:
V by VFD microfinance bank. None like it.

Sorry. Had to crop out my name and photo. The best bank you can think of
send me something boss 1003612349 vbank
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by motic2(f): 12:00am On Nov 21, 2021
Alat by Wema
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by TomRiddle1: 12:13am On Nov 21, 2021
Maj196:
Very useless bank grin
No be small useless.
Na so
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by richard69(m): 12:15am On Nov 21, 2021
Don't know the best but I sure know the worst is Ecobank
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Maestrowmg(m): 12:18am On Nov 21, 2021
ZENITH
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by chrismex(m): 12:49am On Nov 21, 2021
Alat by wema bank
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by gazza07(m): 4:30am On Nov 21, 2021
We muveee
Emperormartin:
First bank app

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Rupertek: 4:31am On Nov 21, 2021
kollinz1234:
Try FCMB and thank me later. The app is one of the best among Nigeria bank apps
I have 3 bank's APPs, but when I need transfer and urgent, I always prefer Access, because their APP is so straight and fast to operate and conclude. I have FCMB, but to operate it is very cumbersome. ACCESS bank, no matter their deficiencies that started since merging with Diamond Bank, majority retail and wholesale traders still prefer them, payment their is very easy to execute. They don't go through rigorous confirmation process,
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by kollinz1234(m): 4:35am On Nov 21, 2021
Rupertek:

I have 3 bank's APPs, but when I need transfer and urgent, I always prefer Access, because their APP is so straight and fast to operate and conclude. I have FCMB, but to operate it is very cumbersome. ACCESS bank, no matter their deficiencies that started since merging with Diamond Bank, majority retail and wholesale traders still prefer them, payment their is very easy to execute. They don't go through rigorous confirmation process,
I actually have both
Download fcmb new mobile and see for yourself.
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Rupertek: 4:37am On Nov 21, 2021
I am sure most of these people commenting are not real business people. They only experienced one bank and run to comment. Real business people I know, who maintain account in 5 to 7 banks with experiences in all of them all prefer access bank APP FOR transfers and payments. It remains much easier and faster to operate and conclude, without asking security questions or token.
There is hardly any serious trader without access bank account
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Laideabdulahi: 4:50am On Nov 21, 2021
Patosajad:
Try Alat powered by Wema Bank and thank me later. The first full digital bank and still the best

I swear.
ALAT by Wema (Maadddt o)
2. Diamond Bank
3. Kuda
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by oluwashedy: 6:59am On Nov 21, 2021
Access Bank
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Mouhstorph5(m): 7:10am On Nov 21, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

Sorry, I hear this Kuda on Nairaland a lot. Is it really a bank of just a jonsing term? Haven't seen a physical bank with that name before, or is it like the Wema ALAT?.

Lol @ KUDA

Yeah, more like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks / Meet Yusuf Sambo, The Nigerian Engineer Leading Scotland’s 5G Revolution / Naira Falls Against US Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.