Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

My Brother Wants To Apply For Uzbekistan Visa, Any Info About The Country? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Brother Wants To Apply For Uzbekistan Visa, Any Info About The Country? (4435 Views)

My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore / My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US / Answers Please! Can Agents Be Trusted In Helping Me Apply For US Visa? Any Risk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Wants To Apply For Uzbekistan Visa, Any Info About The Country? by newoffer: 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
You have a stubborn spirit. dem say country no good u dey ask of economic. you want to experience hardship abi.?
Amarabae:

Thank you dear
how about the economy and employment opportunities?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Wants To Apply For Uzbekistan Visa, Any Info About The Country? by 5gee: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amarabae:
Greetings everyone
to be brief,
Our last born just came back from south Africa, he wants to move outside Africa.
he has gathered money to apply for Uzbekistan visa,
I don't know much about the country except from limited Google search
Any nigerian there ?
is it safe?
Is the economy good?
he listens to me very well, I want to research well and advise him about this country
I have not been to Uzbekistan but having been to SA, your brother should be looking at better countries rather than looking back. There's a thread here of a nairalander that went to Khazakhstan about 2 years ago and became frustrated. He came back about 3 months later and committed suicide. It made the front page then. Khazakhstan has a larger size and larger economy than Uzbekistan so look before you leap.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Wants To Apply For Uzbekistan Visa, Any Info About The Country? by Shakitibob0: 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
sakanifemi123:
your brother leave south Africa to relocate Uzbekistan, that means he wants to relocate from heaven to hell. better tell him to look for usa or Europe countries where there is many opportunities before he embarks to journey that he will later regret in the future. Any Arab or Asian countries no going Area except you want to do fraud or drug that can latter lead to jail or death sentences. little advice to save brother.
On Asia countries, do not generalize bro..

Japan, Taiwan, south korea and Hong kong are better than most of all the European countries...only Germany and maybe 2 other european countries can compete with those asian countries in terms of Benefits and standard of living.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To Apply For Uzbekistan Visa, Any Info About The Country? by Carmal90(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Shakitibob0:
On Asia countries, do not generalize bro..

Japan, Taiwan, south korea and Hong kong are better than most of all the European countries...only Germany and maybe 2 other european countries can compete with those asian countries in terms of Benefits and standard of living.

My oga
Re: My Brother Wants To Apply For Uzbekistan Visa, Any Info About The Country? by sakanifemi123(m): 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
those Asia countries you mentioned are they English speaking countries advisable for Nigeria to relocate, it is possible to enjoy benefits as it other western Europe countries.
Re: My Brother Wants To Apply For Uzbekistan Visa, Any Info About The Country? by OVB123: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amarabae:
pls I need answers
My candid advise for u is that u should advice your brother not to dare such journey becos uzebikistan is one of the poorest country in europe. I repeat he shouldn't attempt it at all.
Re: My Brother Wants To Apply For Uzbekistan Visa, Any Info About The Country? by HeavenlyHolines(m): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
I am in Kazakhstan and it is better than Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To Apply For Uzbekistan Visa, Any Info About The Country? by AgentGoat: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
HeavenlyHolines:
I am in Kazakhstan and it is better than Nigeria

What are you doing there?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Wants To Apply For Uzbekistan Visa, Any Info About The Country? by Superstrikertiv: 12:48am On Nov 26, 2021
@nonexisting.please I will like to get the link for the uk hustling visa
Re: My Brother Wants To Apply For Uzbekistan Visa, Any Info About The Country? by STRI1: 1:19am On Nov 26, 2021
HRprof:

Please tell him or any Nigeria who want to Japa to avoid any country that end with Stan…
Afghanistan, Pakistan, Uzbekistan etc is no go area.
My 2 cent

Very myopic thought. Those stan suffix countries are 10x better than your Nigeria. Pakistan has once had A Female non hijab using president, so what's your point ? There are thousands of Africans/Nigerians living in those countries and are fine. If uoiydont know, just keep shut

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To Apply For Uzbekistan Visa, Any Info About The Country? by STRI1: 1:20am On Nov 26, 2021
OVB123:
My candid advise for u is that u should advice your brother not to dare such journey becos uzebikistan is one of the poorest country in europe. I repeat he shouldn't attempt it at all.

Tooooooo much of CNN and islamophobic news channel. Just youtube the country yourself
Re: My Brother Wants To Apply For Uzbekistan Visa, Any Info About The Country? by HeavenlyHolines(m): 9:22am On Nov 26, 2021
I am teaching and teaching is lucrative if you have the vibes. If you are good in science subjects also,it is an added advantage but basically we teach English language
AgentGoat:

Re: My Brother Wants To Apply For Uzbekistan Visa, Any Info About The Country? by HRprof: 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
STRI1:

Very myopic thought. Those stan suffix countries are 10x better than your Nigeria. Pakistan has once had A Female non hijab using president, so what's your point ? There are thousands of Africans/Nigerians living in those countries and are fine. If uoiydont know, just keep shut

Oga what are you saying ? They Should go to war zone because they want to japa!! Those Islamic country is like boko haram headquarters in Nigeria. What do I know � I come in peace
Re: My Brother Wants To Apply For Uzbekistan Visa, Any Info About The Country? by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 27, 2021
It's a Muslim country. Please, everything no be to hustle and make money. Let him try other Countries.
Re: My Brother Wants To Apply For Uzbekistan Visa, Any Info About The Country? by GeneralDae: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2021
STRI1:

Tooooooo much of CNN and islamophobic news channel. Just youtube the country yourself
Why should someone leave Nigeria for Uzbekistan, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, and Afghanistan? I mean, wetin you dey find?

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To Apply For Uzbekistan Visa, Any Info About The Country? by HeavenlyHolines(m): 7:18am On Nov 28, 2021
Teaching
AgentGoat:

Re: My Brother Wants To Apply For Uzbekistan Visa, Any Info About The Country? by HeavenlyHolines(m): 7:19am On Nov 28, 2021
Kazakhstan make sense especially for teaching
GeneralDae:

Why should someone leave Nigeria for Uzbekistan, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, and Afghanistan? I mean, wetin you dey find?
Re: My Brother Wants To Apply For Uzbekistan Visa, Any Info About The Country? by CrownOfClay724: 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
newoffer:
You have a stubborn spirit. dem say country no good u dey ask of economic. you want to experience hardship abi.?

cheesy grin
Re: My Brother Wants To Apply For Uzbekistan Visa, Any Info About The Country? by Shakitibob0: 1:33am On Nov 29, 2021
Carmal90:

My oga
Brother!!!!
Re: My Brother Wants To Apply For Uzbekistan Visa, Any Info About The Country? by richmanrichard: 1:33am On Nov 30, 2021
nne ya gbawakwa ka okpa ya ha. that is a muslim kwantiri
Re: My Brother Wants To Apply For Uzbekistan Visa, Any Info About The Country? by Olatomz1(f): 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
I sent you an email

HeavenlyHolines:
Kazakhstan make sense especially for teaching
Re: My Brother Wants To Apply For Uzbekistan Visa, Any Info About The Country? by HeavenlyHolines(m): 8:17am On Dec 02, 2021
I have responded oo. My WhatsApp number is +77071117809
Olatomz1:
I sent you an email

Re: My Brother Wants To Apply For Uzbekistan Visa, Any Info About The Country? by Brightpure: 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
Hello friends! I am a graduate of English Language And Literature, Ebonyi State University. I was currently shortlisted for employment in one of the schools in Uzbekistan as an English teacher but the main problem is that I am not there. The HR stated that for me to be considered...,I need to move to Uzbekistan. I confirmed from a Nigerian lady teaching English over there and she confirmed to it. Please friends I need someone that can help me to get Uzbekistan tourist visa so that I can be able to report in person and get my employment letter and work permit. Please I don't need a negative response. I have a defined purpose of going there and I have made thorough research about teaching English over there and that's what I truly want. Any help will be well appreciated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Assylum In Europe,please Help / Cheap Traveling Scam - Belvic Global Ventures Rc 822714 / Road Trip To Ilorin (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.