Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Help!family Planning Has Turned My Cousin To Something Else. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!family Planning Has Turned My Cousin To Something Else. (631 Views)

COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF / My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help / Necessity Of Birth Control, Family Planning In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!family Planning Has Turned My Cousin To Something Else. by omolola100(f): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
I can't just believe this is happening to my cousin, she took the family planning contraceptive about six months ago, if you see her now, her tummy now looks like someone pregnant with eight month.
She can't even walk in a normal way again, she consulted the doctor and nothing was detect in her body..
No one in the neighborhood believe she is not pregnant and people now address her as (Iya Ibeji) mother of twins...
Please do you have any cure or idea of what she can take to make the tummy come down a bit.

Admin please help push to Fp.

Re: Help!family Planning Has Turned My Cousin To Something Else. by dominique(f): 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
What kind of family planning did she do? She should go back to the clinic where she did it and complain or the nearest hospital if the clinic is no longer accessible to her.
Re: Help!family Planning Has Turned My Cousin To Something Else. by Offpointng: 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
The miraculous power of evaporated Palm oil mixed with Garri and St.louis sugar has been known to switch invisible baby to visible baby and deflate a huge tummy after 9month in an antiseptic hospital
Re: Help!family Planning Has Turned My Cousin To Something Else. by eduSwisz(m): 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
That thing is likely fibroid. She should go to a good hospital for proper diagnosis.
Re: Help!family Planning Has Turned My Cousin To Something Else. by gassbee: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
Go back to the hospital dat conducted the family planning n make a complain about it.
Re: Help!family Planning Has Turned My Cousin To Something Else. by Michealr3x: 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
After much review I found this article beneficial to the pregnant women and those expecting, it's about How to avoid vagina injuries at childbirth.

Below is a research done by Nurse Nma, a mother of two, a trained registered nurse/midwife but currently working as a nurse educator.

She has managed to avoid childbirth injuries at her second childbirth after suffering a 3rd degree episiotomy cut in her first childbirth.

The amazing thing is that she has helped over 250 mothers (majority of which was their first attempt at childbirth) avoid these life/ marriage threatening injuries using the steps that worked for her.

From her report she concluded that by avoiding vagina injuries at childbirth:

>You will be able to reduce the time of labour by more than half

>Your child won't be stressed out because stresses induces to babies at childbirth can cause the baby dying shortly after birth and some lead to medical conditions

>Some of the medical conditions could be deformity

>Reducing labour time can save you from protracted labour pain

>You will be protecting your marriage as well.
Many people have testified to its effectiveness too.

If you are interested, click here to learn the how to avoid vagina injuries at childbirth directly from Nurse Nma -

https:///vu04bb

I wish all pregnant women good luck
Re: Help!family Planning Has Turned My Cousin To Something Else. by esthel(f): 5:52am On Nov 21, 2021
Those clinics won't ask for your history to determine the type that works for you, they just list options and expect you to pick one, then if you have negative reactions come back. Why would you subject women to trial and error

(1) (Reply)

Gorontula For Women And Men's Performance: Amazing Benefits 08034480460 / Say Goodbye To Stubborn Pimples, Dark Spots Etc: The Best Face Cream In Nigeria / Expert Advocates Sleeping Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.