Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,925 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:36 AM

Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money (14940 Views)

Infinix Note 12i Vs Infinix Note 11i - Don't Waste Money / Don't Waste Your MONEY!!!! Tecno Spark 8 Vs Tecno Spark 7 / Tech Ad Revenue Get Ur Money Without Referrals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by nairaman66(m): 8:37am On Nov 23, 2021
jikins:

This statement just shows your level of ignorance. So every android device freezes every time and you have to restart several times a day grin. The absolute nonsense you guys will spill to encourage yourself that you bought a good device. You should definitely take your own advice don't hate on what you don't understand. SMH.

iPhone isn't light years ahead of anything. The reason they are good as they are is that they restrict you to their own ecosystem. Where they control what goes in and out. The case is different from android and windows which allows pretty much everything stress-free. There is something relaxing about being able to do the simplest of things seamlessly.

I am a programmer and a gamer. That's a combination you cant achieve on mac alone. I literally play powerful games like Red dead redemption 2, AC Vahalla, the new Forza Horizon 5, and many more on my windows pc, something you can never achieve on any MacBook alive. The only reason I am even considering getting a mac is because of IOS app development that's it!

I always send stuff from my phone to pc constantly. I don't need to be switching on a hotspot to use xender or some shit to send stuff to my windows every time. Who has time for that nonsense!

Apple products are great if you and people around you live in their ecosystem and have a lot of their devices.

You are a low budget gamer. If not, you’d know that open source software is always a recipe for disaster! Get lost
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Buzx: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2021
nairaman66:

You are a low budget gamer. If not, you’d know that open source software is always a recipe for disaster! Get lost

I'm not the one you mentioned, but this comment gave you out. Why do you think MacBooks are nowhere to be found at the mention of 'games' Simple answer, they're not good enough for graphic demanding games and they don't have a large library of games. The "open source" you mentioned is a problem to MacBooks because its non-existent. With windows, you have a lot of freedom and you can download from unofficial sources, apply mods and patches and all sort of fun stuff, plus a lot developers and a colossal game library.

And have heard of people of building their own gaming rigs?
It's all on windows, windows, windows!

11 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by jikins(m): 9:08am On Nov 23, 2021
nairaman66:

What does gamer has to do with open source software grin? You want to sound smart but ended up sounding dumb. Wetin concern gamer with if the game he is playing or the software is using is open source or not? All a gamer wants is for the game to literally play. SMH

It's actually a developer that cares about open source softwares. And if you know anything about the development world you will know open source has help so many code base. The node.js many developers use today was as a result of what some one else did on it. Because it was open source. Node.js when it was made wasn't even close to what it is today.

Open source code base are a joy but can be a pain as well. But fortunately the programing community is one of the best. So many softwares and code base have been made so much better because they were open source. This are facts that you would know if you got your head out of your ass and actually learn something. Now run along now

4 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by nairaman66(m): 9:09am On Nov 23, 2021
Buzx:

I'm not the one you mentioned, but this comment gave you out. Why do you think MacBooks are nowhere to be found at the mention of 'games' Simple answer, they're not good enough for graphic demanding games and they don't have a large library of games. The "open source" you mentioned is a problem to MacBooks because its non-existent. With windows, you have a lot of freedom and you can download from unofficial sources, apply mods and patches and all sort of fun stuff, plus a lot developers and a colossal game library.

This is why we have so much unnamed viruses, Trojans and its likes. Someone can easily upload virus stricken softwares and your kind can easily spread it for free!

My point is simple, open source designs are easily accessible through the dark net.
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by nairaman66(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2021
jikins:

What does gamer has to do with open source software grin? You want to sound smart but ended up sounding dumb. Wetin concern gamer with if the game he is playing or the software is using is open source or not? All a gamer wants is for the game to literally play. SMH

It's actually a developer that cares about open source softwares. And if you know anything about the development world you will know open source has help so many code base. The node.js many developers use today was as a result of what some one else did on it. Because it was open source. Node.js when it was made wasn't even close to what it is today.

Open source code base are a joy but can be a pain as well. But fortunately the programing community is one of the best. So many softwares and code base have been made so much better because they were open source. This are facts that you would know if you got your head out of your ass and actually learn something. Now run along now

Any game that is assembled from open-source software and allows the public to download its source code is considered an open-source game. To put it another way, an open-source game can be downloaded and changed by programmers, game developers, or anyone interested.

I will need to you to try and do a little bit of reading before I will respond to you. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by jikins(m): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2021
Buzx:

Finally someone that knows their stuff! Even Among Us game that became popular during the lockdown just updated their game adding features that modders have added long ago. Anyone who says open source is out right bad should focus on selling pure water. That's where their talent lies.

5 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by jikins(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2021
nairaman66:

Any game that is assembled from open-source software and allows the public to download its source code is considered an open-source game. To put it another way, an open-source game can be downloaded and changed by programmers, game developers, or anyone interested.

I will need to you to try and do a little bit of reading before I will respond to you. Cheers

So how does that affect a gamer? Is it the gamer that will go and mod it or is it programmers that do the mods? Stop sounding confused bro

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Buzx: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2021
nairaman66:

This is why we have so much unnamed viruses, Trojans and its likes. Someone can easily upload virus stricken softwares and your kind can easily spread it for free!

My point is simple, open source designs are easily accessible through the dark net.

It's usually a pain arguing with an isheep. For games, its windows. Case closed.

9 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Buzx: 9:23am On Nov 23, 2021
jikins:

Finally someone that knows their stuff! Even Among Us game that became popular during the lockdown just updated their game adding features that modders have added long ago. Anyone who says open source is out right bad should focus on selling pure water. That's where their talent lies.

That's it, bro. These isheeps are all about scrubbing Apple's balls. They think Apple are the best in everything. This one doesn't simply know anything and is probably a light user. It's a waste of time explaining things to people like these.

4 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by jikins(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2021
Buzx:

That's it, bro. These isheeps are all about scrubbing Apple's balls. They think Apple are the best in everything. This one doesn't simply know anything and is probably a light user. It's a waste of time explaining things to people like these.

it's a complete waste I swear

4 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by nairaman66(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2021
Buzx:

It's usually a pain arguing with an isheep. For games, its windows. Case closed.

What a fool!
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Buzx: 9:34am On Nov 23, 2021
nairaman66:

What a fool!

Cheers, bro!
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by nairaman66(m): 9:41am On Nov 23, 2021
jikins:

So how does that affect a gamer? Is it the gamer that will go and mod it or is it programmers that do the mods? Stop sounding confused bro

Your argument was based on open source platforms brings a lot of accessible softwares for patch etc. you brought up this idea, majority of people here don’t know anything about mackintosh, Linux systems..

Am I going to pay for their ignorance? NO! Unmanaged use of open source introduces two significant risks: intellectual property (IP) risk from restrictive and reciprocal licenses, and security risk from components with code vulnerabilities.

Furthermore, open-source software is free to use, distribute, and modify. It has lower costs, and in most cases this is only a fraction of the cost of their proprietary counterparts. Can open-source software be secured as the code is accessible to everyone?

Apple's Closed Source iOS does the opposite, they don't allow developers to change anything that deals with the operating system itself, and gives developers an API which is set of tools that lets them develop programs for the iPhone, but restricts what they have access to!! How many times have you heard of a virus or Trojan hitting the IOSs systems?
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by jikins(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2021
nairaman66:

Your argument was based on open source platforms brings a lot of accessible softwares for patch etc. you brought up this idea, majority of people here don’t know anything about mackintosh, Linux systems..

Am I going to pay for their ignorance? NO! Unmanaged use of open source introduces two significant risks: intellectual property (IP) risk from restrictive and reciprocal licenses, and security risk from components with code vulnerabilities.

Furthermore, open-source software is free to use, distribute, and modify. It has lower costs, and in most cases this is only a fraction of the cost of their proprietary counterparts. Can open-source software be secured as the code is accessible to everyone?

Apple's Closed Source iOS does the opposite, they don't allow developers to change anything that deals with the operating system itself, and gives developers an API which is set of tools that lets them develop programs for the iPhone, but restricts what they have access to!! How many times have you heard of a virus or Trojan hitting the IOSs systems?

You are just running all over the place bro. You said I am a low budget gamer that doesn't know about open source. Then I asked you wetin concern open-source with gamers are they the ones modding it?

Open source can be secured If you know what you are doing. People who make their stuffs open source arent dumb I have already given you an example of node.js which was made better because its open source. React created by Facebook is open source. There are so many open source products out there that are thriving because of the communities that work on it. Are there draw backs sure they are but does the benefits outweighs the risks 1000%. I don't like arguing with people who don't know their stuff and use google to cover up. Its clear thats what you are doing. Its like you are copying and pasting all the definitions you saw grin

Defend your points not just moving up and down stating the obvious. I have literally said every thing you said in this your post already. You obviously didn't understand it when I said it. Thats why when you googled and got this info you just copy pasted it without knowing that this facts has been established already.

Your first statement clearly shows the argument is lost on you because you don't even know what is going on grin grin grin

My points are ... you know what actually read my post below again maybe it will help you. I can't type the same thing 100 times. Maybe you like going in circles but I do not. I mean what did I even expect from someone who says every android phone need restart everyday grin I swear the people I meet on nairaland eh!

jikins:

This statement just shows your level of ignorance. So every android device freezes every time and you have to restart several times a day grin. The absolute nonsense you guys will spill to encourage yourself that you bought a good device. You should definitely take your own advice don't hate on what you don't understand. SMH.

iPhone isn't light years ahead of anything. The reason they are good as they are is that they restrict you to their own ecosystem. Where they control what goes in and out. The case is different from android and windows which allows pretty much everything stress-free. There is something relaxing about being able to do the simplest of things seamlessly.

I am a programmer and a gamer. That's a combination you cant achieve on mac alone. I literally play powerful games like Red dead redemption 2, AC Vahalla, the new Forza Horizon 5, and many more on my windows pc, something you can never achieve on any MacBook alive. The only reason I am even considering getting a mac is because of IOS app development that's it!

I always send stuff from my phone to pc constantly. I don't need to be switching on a hotspot to use xender or some shit to send stuff to my windows every time. Who has time for that nonsense!

Apple products are great if you and people around you live in their ecosystem and have a lot of their devices.

5 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by nairaman66(m): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2021
jikins:

You are just running all over the place bro. You said I am a low budget gamer that doesn't know about open source. Then I asked you wetin concern open-source with gamers are they the ones modding it?

Open source can be secured If you know what you are doing. People who make their stuffs open source arent dumb I have already given you an example of node.js which was made better because its open source. React created by Facebook is open source. There are so many open source products out there that are thriving because of the communities that work on it. Are there draw backs sure they are but does the benefits outweighs the risks 1000%. I don't like arguing with people who don't know their stuff and use google to cover up. Its clear thats what you are doing. Its like you are copying and pasting all the definitions you saw grin

Defend your points not just moving up and down stating the obvious. I have literally said every thing you said in this your post already. You obviously didn't understand it when I said it. Thats why when you googled and got this info you just copy pasted it without knowing that this facts has been established already.

Your first statement clearly shows the argument is lost on you because you don't even know what is going on grin grin grin

My points are ... you know what actually read my post below again maybe it will help you. I can't type the same thing 100 times. Maybe you like going in circles but I do not. I mean what did I even expect from someone who says every android phone need restart everyday grin I swear the people I meet on nairaland eh!

I like the way you feel good in your ignorance! The argument was derailed by you to suit your hullabaloo mindset about open source and closed source!

Our initial argument was processing speeds of apple devices and others. So far you have created your illusion and dragged your person into software patches, open sources and it’s likes. Thank you
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Flamees(m): 10:21am On Nov 23, 2021
Buzx:

Tell the Noice he doesn't understand anyshit

4 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by victorix(m): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2021
nairaman66:

I like the way you feel good in your ignorance! The argument was derailed by you to suit your hullabaloo mindset about open source and closed source!

Our initial argument was processing speeds of apple devices and others. So far you have created your illusion and dragged your person into software patches, open sources and it’s likes. Thank you

You're a dumb Apple fan boy. You guys shouldn't be arguing with someone comparing the olden days iPhone 4 to recent Androids. Nothing you guys say will make sense to this man. Put an Apple logo on a pot and this man will give you is last card to own it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by jikins(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2021
nairaman66:

Lol you are the deluded one. And it's very sad. Look at the post I showed you. Was open source the only thing I said. Are you this daft or is today a bad day for you or something. I spoke about several stuffs with open source being one of them.

Look at your reply to that post, what did it cover? Did it cover your defense for why all android phones need to be restarted everyday? Nope. Did it cover why Windows is the best for gaming? No. Did it cover the flexibility in sending files from iPhone to Windows laptop? No. Only thing it covered was your lame attempt of sounding smart, by stating gamers must know what open source is.

Look yourself in the mirror and you will know who the delusional one is. Now run along.

6 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by nairaman66(m): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2021
victorix:

You're a dumb Apple fan boy. You guys shouldn't be arguing with someone comparing the olden days iPhone 4 to recent Androids. Nothing you guys say will make sense to this man. Put an Apple logo on a pot and this man will give you is last card to own it.

A second rearview fool shows up from nowhere!
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by nairaman66(m): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2021
jikins:

Lol you are the deluded one. And it's very sad. Look at the post I showed you. Was open source the only thing I said. Are you this daft or is today a bad day for you or something. I spoke about several stuffs with open source being one of them.

Look at your reply to that post, what did it cover? Did it cover your defense for why all android phones need to be restarted everyday? Nope. Did it cover why Windows is the best for gaming? No. Did it cover the flexibility in sending files from iPhone to Windows laptop? No. Only thing it covered was your lame attempt of sounding smart, by stating gamers must know what open source is.

Look yourself in the mirror and you will know who the delusional one is. Now run along.

You should do a bit of reading. It will help you! As a gamer, you don’t even know how your games are made is the second most stupid thing save for people supporting Buhari.
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by jikins(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2021
nairaman66:

You should do a bit of reading. It will help you! As a gamer, you don’t even know how your games are made is the second most stupid thing save for people supporting Buhari.

Ah as always ignoring the parts you can't respond to. Now when I respond to this you come again and say I was the one that changed the topic. Simple response to this as I nor one waste time on frivolous argument, please tell me how a WiFi works. How the WiFi router is made how your phone creates a hotspot. If you can't tell me this off the top of your head without using Google then you are very stupid!

Thats all I'll say about that now please let's come back to the very sound argument you made earlier grin of how I am the delusional one. Also while at it let's revisit your very informed statement that all android phone freezes and needs several restarts everyday. I am waiting, hopefully with this all your houdini acts will stop.

6 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by nairaman66(m): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2021
jikins:

Ah as always ignoring the parts you can't respond to. Now when I respond to this you come again and say I was the one that changed the topic. Simple response to this as I nor one waste time on frivolous argument, please tell me how a WiFi works. How the WiFi router is made how your phone creates a hotspot. If you can't tell me this off the top of your head without using Google then you are very stupid!

Thats all I'll say about that now please let's come back to the very sound argument you made earlier grin of how I am the delusional one. Also while at it let's revisit your very informed statement that all android phone freezes and needs several restarts everyday. I am waiting, hopefully with this all your houdini acts will stop.

In the department stupidity, you must be the HOD! Stick to your average gaming platforms. Want to ask questions, ask your mentality incapacitated self..

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by jikins(m): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2021
nairaman66:

In the department stupidity, you must be the HOD! Stick to your average gaming platforms. Want to ask questions, ask your mentality incapacitated self..

grin grin grin

Why are you so pained is it because you can't answer how a WiFi you have used all your life works. Yet you want everyone who plays game to know how they are made. Ur stupidity and arrant idiocity is legendary at this point.

The same you made the same stupid and foolish statement that all android phones freezes and needs restarts every day. You are just unrepentant in your stupidity and I am all for it grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by nairaman66(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2021
jikins:

grin grin grin

Why are you so pained is it because you can't answer how a WiFi you have used all your life works. Yet you want everyone who plays game to know how they are made. Ur stupidity and arrant idiocity is legendary at this point.

The same you made the same stupid and foolish statement that all android phones freezes and needs restarts every day. You are just unrepentant in your stupidity and I am all for it grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

In the department stupidity, you must be the HOD! Stick to your average gaming platforms. Want to ask questions, ask your mentality incapacitated self...
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by jikins(m): 11:53am On Nov 23, 2021
nairaman66:

In the department stupidity, you must be the HOD! Stick to your average gaming platforms. Want to ask questions, ask your mentality incapacitated self...

grin grin grin

E pain am. He con dey repeat himself

9 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Buzx: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
Flamees:

Tell the Noice he doesn't understand anyshit

I tire for the old idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by kkkossy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
All these android junkies talking about gaming on Macbook, if I need a game I go get a PS5 why will I be overheating my system just to play heavy games except it’s a customised gaming PC which is well over a million naira.

If you guys want to compare an iphone to an android phone, then pick out a particular Android phone brand and place it toe to toe with an iphone, only then can we have a debatable conversation. Hiding under the umbrella of android does not show proper representation of facts.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by ReactExpress: 12:05am On Nov 24, 2021
kkkossy:
All these android junkies talking about gaming on Macbook, if I need a game I go get a PS5 why will I be overheating my system just to play heavy games except it’s a customised gaming PC which is well over a million naira.

If you guys want to compare an iphone to an android phone, then pick out a particular Android phone brand and place it toe to toe with an iphone, only then can we have a debatable conversation. Hiding under the umbrella of android does not show proper representation of facts.

You do know PC are more powerful than consoles right in terms is gaming? And there are so many gaming laptops less than 1mil that can run modern games on Ultra settings. Most laptops with Nvidia 1660Ti and above fall in this category PC literally had ray tracing technology before Microsoft introduced it in their Xbox series x. Even PS5 doesn't have ray tracing. The guy who spoke about gaming wanted a pc for work and gaming also. Something Macbook can't do and probably never will do. So your rebuttal is just weak as Bleep on that end. If your pc is overheating it's probably a sign to get a decent gaming pc.

How about your iPhone buddies that have been hiding under the umbrella of iPhone and also failed to do what you just suggest? Didn't see you calling them out as well! Such double standards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by kkkossy(m): 6:50am On Nov 24, 2021
ReactExpress:

You do know PC are more powerful than consoles right in terms is gaming? And there are so many gaming laptops less than 1mil that can run modern games on Ultra settings. Most laptops with Nvidia 1660Ti and above fall in this category PC literally had ray tracing technology before Microsoft introduced it in their Xbox series x. Even PS5 doesn't have ray tracing. The guy who spoke about gaming wanted a pc for work and gaming also. Something Macbook can't do and probably never will do. So your rebuttal is just weak as Bleep on that end. If your pc is overheating it's probably a sign to get a decent gaming pc.

How about your iPhone buddies that have been hiding under the umbrella of iPhone and also failed to do what you just suggest? Didn't see you calling them out as well! Such double standards

Oga read my comment again. I never said a PC is less powerful than PS 5. Macbook is not built for gaming so why do I have to bother about installing a game in the first place. If you weren’t dumb to read, you will note that I wasn’t even refering to a laptop. A PC is different from a laptop. We have gaming PCs and gaming laptops. If you want a laptop for work and gaming we have them. If you want to have a decent gaming experience with better FPS for heavy games then go for a gaming PC. I repeat again, I would never play heavy games in a macbook for any reason, when I can get me a console or a gaming PC. The former being the better choice cos it’s portable. So what exactly is your problem here? I just attached a photo of a gaming PC since you are too dumb to know the difference.

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by seanwilliam(m): 6:59am On Nov 24, 2021
But this gaming of a thing self.

I don’t think I can be using phone or laptop for gaming. I will rather buy ps4 or ps5 then enjoy my game .
I’m actually not a fan of any game. The only game I play is police simulator and candy crush and that’s if my network is bad grin then I go Dey use that one past time . If I visit my friends and I see how serious they’ are playing ps4 I go just Dey wonder say wetin Dey interesting in this sad cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by ReactExpress: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2021
kkkossy:

Oga read my comment again. I never said a PC is less powerful than PS 5. Macbook is not built for gaming so why do I have to bother about installing a game in the first place. If you weren’t dumb to read, you will note that I wasn’t even refering to a laptop. A PC is different from a laptop. We have gaming PCs and gaming laptops. If you want a laptop for work and gaming we have them. If you want to have a decent gaming experience with better FPS for heavy games then go for a gaming PC. I repeat again, I would never play heavy games in a macbook for any reason, when I can get me a console or a gaming PC. The former being the better choice cos it’s portable. So what exactly is your problem here? I just attached a photo of a gaming PC since you are too dumb to know the difference.

Don't be a fool. Didn't you read where I said gaming laptops or are you dumb or just seasonally stupid? Because you mentioned PC doesn't mean I cant direct you to gaming laptops that are cheap and can handle heavy games at Ultra settings. Or is the ability to deduct lost on you? I told you the crux of the argument. So your rebuttal of getting a PS5 has nothing to do with the argument. FYI getting a gaming laptop is more cheaper than getting a mac and a PS5. And you cant play heavy games on your macbook because it can't, its not a matter of when I can get a console or gaming PC. You just can't period! Windows gaming laptops or PC are meant for both work and gaming. Convenience is the topic of discussion not if you can get a console. Do well to take your own advice and actually stop being dumb and read the crux of a discussion before making dumb comments

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by ReactExpress: 8:39am On Nov 24, 2021
seanwilliam:
But this gaming of a thing self.

I don’t think I can be using phone or laptop for gaming. I will rather buy ps4 or ps5 then enjoy my game .
I’m actually not a fan of any game. The only game I play is police simulator and candy crush and that’s if my network is bad grin then I go Dey use that one past time . If I visit my friends and I see how serious they’ are playing ps4 I go just Dey wonder say wetin Dey interesting in this sad cheesy grin

Have you played games with ray tracing on a gaming PC? Omo that shit is rad!

The only reason I feel to get a console for gaming is because of their exclusives. I own a gaming beast of a laptop but still bought a PS5 because of God Of War Ragnarock and certain other exclusive games that you can only play on PS5 and nowhere else. Thought of getting an Xbox series x self because I thought their new games like forza 5 or halo wont be on PC but they are.

Gaming isn't your thing it seems like, I have a friend like that also. But maybe one day watch someone play adventure games like God of war, Horizon zero dawn, Ghost of Tsushima e.t.c. The stories in these games are captivating. There's even this game I got recently on my laptop, Life is Strange: True Colors. Its a totally story-driven on a level I havent seen so far. Its like watching a movie but you get to make decisions for the main character like what they say and do. It is certainly different but fun as well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Weekend Data For Heavy Downloader / Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic / How To Root Tecno Camon C8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.