Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money (15150 Views)

Infinix Note 12i Vs Infinix Note 11i - Don't Waste Money / Don't Waste Your MONEY!!!! Tecno Spark 8 Vs Tecno Spark 7 / Tech Ad Revenue Get Ur Money Without Referrals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by ReactExpress: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
jikins:

PlayStation exclusives coming to pc is dope asf. Spiderman is coming soon together with TLOU. You definitely know what you are talking about bro, leave that novice.

I fully agree with you about pc being the middle ground. I was having a discussion with a xbox fan a while ago and they hyped Forza horizon as being better than God of war. I downloaded the new Forza on my system and omo I was bored, graphics was good but the gameplay was boring. Maybe its cause I am used to adventure games. Wouldn't have been able to play it on ps5 as its a xbox exclusive, same with the new Halo. The best combination in my opinion for gaming is a pc and ps5. Ps5 for their powerhouse exclusives like God of war and the likes then pc so you can play xbox exclusives also together with some really good games like valorant and the likes that are only on pc.

Finally someone that knows his stuff and actually comprehends English. Your doing well sir. TLOU is something I would love to play again. Will get when it comes to pc. Planning to upgrade my pc before the end of the year by God's grace. From 1080 to maybe 2080.

And yes Forza is kinda boring without its online features. I have it on my system and I hardly play it. The lack of local multiplayer feature is what killed the game for me. But apparently its been like that for years.
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
ReactExpress:

So I should come back to a thread that I have forgotten about because I don't have a life outside nairaland. Not everyone's life revovles around nairaland like you. In life you live you learn which I did and promptly admitted to it when you pointed it out. That's fair enough in my book. But you lack of sense, poor comprehension skills and honestly at this point just bad genes that cannot let you admit your Ls. At least you didn't even try to stand on the blunders you been spitting that's progress

Why will I give a fool my Ps5. I literally pointed out reasons to have a pc. But you are too dumb to see it. At least a sound person saw it. I bought ps5 for the exclusives not the power. If I wanted a powerful console I'd go for xbox series x. Like I said comprehension has always been a problem for you. Should I snap my ps5 so you bury your head in shame? Not everyone is as poor as you get that into your head
See ode now bragging about having a console like it’s an achievement o and who told you I really wanted it? grin Well congratulations for owning one now and welcome to the PlayStation family but it’s really sad to have you, a pathological fool, in our midst but it is what it is. grin
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by ReactExpress: 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
Morphinne:

See ode now bragging about having a console like it’s an achievement o and who told you I really wanted it? grin Well congratulations for owning one now and welcome to the PlayStation family but it’s really sad to have you, a pathological fool, in our midst but it is what it is. grin

Lol I have been in the playstation family since you have been in diapers kid. I have had all playstation console from 1 to 5. So nothing new there. And I ain't bragging shit you were the one blowing air up ya ass thinking I was capping on having ps5. Why will I lie about owning something? Social media hasn't affected me to that level. If I wanted to lie I would have lied back then when this thread was created. Oh you think because I said pc is better than ps5 in terms of power means I am beefing ps5 or I have never used Ps?
Comprehension problem as always not surprised.

I had a ps4 when I bought my current pc, because I wanted to play certain xbox exclusives and also pc only games. There are many cool games you don't get to play if you only have Ps. But since you don't know anything about gaming won't be surprised if this is your first time hearing about it.

Best get something doing so you can afford to buy what you want. Spending your days in nairaland doesn't pay you anything. Na why you dey struggle to buy ps5 pad grin. Nonsense and incredient grin
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
ReactExpress:

Lol I have been in the playstation family since you have been in diapers kid. I have had all playstation console from 1 to 5. So nothing new there. And I ain't bragging shit you were the one blowing air up ya ass thinking I was capping on having ps5. Why will I lie about owning something? Social media hasn't affected me to that level. If I wanted to lie I would have lied back then when this thread was created. Oh you think because I said pc is better than ps5 in terms of power means I am beefing ps5 or I have never used Ps?
Comprehension problem as always not surprised.

I had a ps4 when I bought my current pc, because I wanted to play certain xbox exclusives and also pc only games. There are many cool games you don't get to play if you only have Ps. But since you don't know anything about gaming won't be surprised if this is your first time hearing about it.

Best get something doing so you can afford to buy what you want. Spending your days in nairaland doesn't pay you anything. Na why you dey struggle to buy ps5 pad grin. Nonsense and incredient grin

I should get something doing so I can afford to buy ps5 console? cheesy
Now tell me, why won’t I think you were capping with that statement alone? That could only come from someone who thinks having a 420k console is an achievement grin If you could afford it then you wouldn’t have made that foolish blunder of yours. Giving an erroneous review about something you didn’t own grin Bring it on baby, I can explain how much I’m enjoying this grin. And yes, you’re right about me spending all my life on nairaland. I spend most of my time looking for your ilks with the sole aim of trying to restore your generation-long lost sanity cheesy , it’s my full-time job grin cheesy
Incredient ko Incredible ni grin grin
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by ReactExpress: 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Morphinne:

I should get something doing so I can afford to buy ps5 console? cheesy
Now tell me, why won’t I think you were capping with that statement alone? That could only come from someone who thinks having a 420k console is an achievement grin If you could afford it then you wouldn’t have made that foolish blunder of yours. Giving an erroneous review about something you didn’t own grin
Incredient ko Incredible ni grin grin

Lol your the one ranting about how expensive a ps5 controller is were you not. Now all of a sudden your way too big look at the picture below and bow your head in shame. I have a ps5 I worked for so yeah I am damn proud of it. Its only fools that don't tap themselves in the back when they have gotten what they wanted. See who dey yab pc since for this thread e sure me die you have never own a pc with a graphic card above 900 series or it's equivalent. Yet you were capping all over this thread with your ignorance

Again go get a life bro. Work hard, e even sure me die say the ps4 you nor even get am grin. Idiat!
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
ReactExpress:

Lol your the one ranting about how expensive a ps5 controller is were you not. Now all of a sudden your way too big look at the picture below and bow your head in shame. I have a ps5 I worked for so yeah I am damn proud of it. Its only fools that don't tap themselves in the back when they have gotten what they wanted. See who dey yab pc since for this thread e sure me die you have never own a pc with a graphic card above 900 series or it's equivalent. Yet you were capping all over this thread with your ignorance
Werey post am o
So you expect that I start bragging who owns the most expensive collection of gadgets with you?
Nah, not me grin cheesy but I may still do that since you’ve decided to be grossly stupid. Ode
This shows that e dey prick you. Once again, welcome to the PlayStation family. We hope you enjoy it here wink
I just finished reading what you call comment. Yes you’re right, I have never owned a gaming pc with 9000 G card. I use a dell latitude and 2017 MacbookAir mumu so why will I want to play heavy games on a mac when I own a console which gets the work done better? And that’s what led to me joining the discussion and subsequently bursting your lies
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by ReactExpress: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Morphinne:

Werey post am o
So you expect that I start bragging who owns the most expensive collection of gadgets with you?
Nah, not me grin cheesy but I may still do that since you’ve decided to be grossly stupid. Ode
This shows that e dey prick you. Once again, welcome to the PlayStation family. We hope you enjoy it here wink

Lol see the fool grin grin grin. Idiat said I was capping posted proof he dey yarn dust post your Ps4 lets see if you have ever been in the playstation family whatever that is. Nonsense a idiot who thinks he can run his mouth like a fool. Run am now. Shame one kill am grin grin grin. I told you dare me and I will post it. I am not a keyboard warrior what I say is what I mean. Post your miserable ps4 that only exists in your dreams nor dey cap. Ps family my ass person way never fit enter Sega family grin grin grin
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by ReactExpress: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
Morphinne:

Werey post am o
I just finished reading what you call comment. Yes you’re right, I have never owned a gaming pc with 9000 G card. I use a del latitude and 2017 MacbookAir mumu so why will I want to play heavy games on a mac when I own a console which gets the work done better? And that’s what led to me joining the discussion and subsequently bursting your lies

Which lies you bust olodo. Omo this guy foolish nor be small. One single argument you couldn't win grin grin grin. He dey talk burst lie grin grin grin. Your foolishness is legendary at this point
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by ReactExpress: 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
Morphinne:

Werey post am o
I just finished reading what you call comment. Yes you’re right, I have never owned a gaming pc with 9000 G card. I use a dell latitude and 2017 MacbookAir mumu so why will I want to play heavy games on a mac when I own a console which gets the work done better? And that’s what led to me joining the discussion and subsequently bursting your lies

Were you not the fool that said I was reviewing what I have never had? What is the color of your hypocrisy. Comparing gaming pc that you have never had. I have a mac book pro so nor dey cap. If you want pictures I dey. I am a programmer bought it for IOS app development. And who says you should play game on your mac? When I say you don't have sense, you go think say I dey cap. Was the topic if you should game on a mac when you have console? You better cause your ancestors because they gave you slow genes. You are so slow bro
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
ReactExpress:

Lol see the fool grin grin grin. Idiat said I was capping posted proof he dey yarn dust post your Ps4 lets see if you have ever been in the playstation family whatever that is. Nonsense a idiot who thinks he can run his mouth like a fool. Run am now. Shame one kill am grin grin grin. I told you dare me and I will post it. I am not a keyboard warrior what I say is what I mean. Post your miserable ps4 that only exists in your dreams nor dey cap. Ps family my ass person way never fit enter Sega family grin grin grin
I don’t believe I’m doing this but since you’ve decided to be stupid, I have no choice grin
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by ReactExpress: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Morphinne:

I don’t believe I’m doing this but since you’ve decided to be stupid, I have no choice grin

What's the color of your foolishness? Since you want to be a fool I will post more grin grin grin. Think everyone is as poor as you?
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
ReactExpress:

Were you not the fool that said I was reviewing what I have never had? What is the color of your hypocrisy. Comparing gaming pc that you have never had. I have a mac book pro so nor dey cap. If you want pictures I dey. I am a programmer bought it for IOS app development. And who says you should play game on your mac? When I say you don't have sense, you go think say I dey cap. Was the topic if you should game on a mac when you have console? You better cause your ancestors because they gave you slow genes. You are so slow bro

Well it shows how stupid your lineage have been for you not to know why I even joined the argument in the first place grin
If you had a functional brain, then you would have seen where I wrote in my first post that why would I play game on a mac when the makers never specified that the machine was built for playing heavy games, which I later said I would rather opt for a console instead if I feel like playing games. But the idiotic gene in you, the ones you inherited from your grandfathers couldn’t let you see that or the writeup was just too big for you to read and understand or Ode didn’t even read at all before jumping like the idiot he is grin
From what I’ve been seeing so far, bros na God I take beg you, don’t join the people saying school na scam grin pleasssssssse
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
ReactExpress:

What's the color of your foolishness? Since you want to be a fool I will post more grin grin grin. Think everyone is as poor as you?

Poor? grin
Yes I am
Make I drop aza? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by ReactExpress: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
Morphinne:

Well it shows how stupid your lineage have been for you not to know why I even joined the argument in the first place grin
If you had a functional brain, then you would have seen where I wrote in my first post that why would I play game on a mac when the makers never specified that the machine was built for playing heavy games, which I later said I would rather opt for a console instead if I feel like playing games. But idiotic gene in you, transcended from your grandfathers couldn’t let you see that or the writeup was just too big for you to read and understand or Ode didn’t even read at all before jumping like the idiot he is grin
From what I’ve been seeing so far, bros na God I take beg you, don’t join the people saying school na scam grin pleasssssssse

See this olodo. You joined argument leave the point of the argument begin talk nonsense. Is that how to join argument grin. Wahala dey oh. You are just disgracing your self at this point. You enter argument about politics you con dey argue physics. Make it make sense bro. When I said your genes are slow I know what I am saying. Is that how they teach to argue in your school or is your generation just that innept to grasp arguments are based on points? Alas foolishness is what you have chosen enjoy ode grin
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by ReactExpress: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
Morphinne:

Poor? grin
Yes I am
Make I drop aza? grin cheesy cheesy

If you want to beg enter street na your mate full there cheesy
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
ReactExpress:

If you want to beg enter street na your mate full there cheesy
Okay no vex boss grin
I no know say my rant go pain you
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by ReactExpress: 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
Morphinne:

Okay no vex boss grin
I no know say my rant go pain you

Lol when reality hits na beg remain cheesy. Enter street go learn work. Make you blow. Go and sin no more
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
ReactExpress:

Lol when reality hits na beg remain cheesy. Enter street go learn work. Make you blow. Go and sin no more
Kofi are you still crying?
No vex. I didn’t mean everything I said to you.
It’s just that foolish people like you irk me a lot. Shey you self don see say you no try at all, why you go stupid anyhow na? Just why? All your generation stupidity, only you carry am put for head grin
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by ReactExpress: 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Morphinne:

Kofi are you still crying?
No vex. I didn’t mean everything I said to you.
It’s just that foolish people like you irk me a lot. Shey you self don see say you no try at all, why you go stupid anyhow na? Just why? All your generation stupidity, only you carry am put for head grin

Lol poor monkey way nor fit afford simple ps5 pad dey rant about game you will never own in your life. Sense you nor get. Read zero, how person at your age go dey get comprehension problem? When you one finally get sense and upgrade your small brain way dey struggle to handle simple tasks. Ha my bad you were born that way no possible upgrade for you. Take your IQ way nor even fit contend with mosquito own and run along. Because at this point na only prayers fit help you grin wink cheesy
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
ReactExpress:

Lol poor monkey way nor fit afford simple ps5 pad dey rant about game you will never own in your life. Sense you nor get. Read zero, how person at your age go dey get comprehension problem? When you one finally get sense and upgrade your small brain way dey struggle to handle simple tasks. Ha my bad you were born that way no possible upgrade for you. Take your IQ way nor even fit contend with mosquito own and run along. Because at this point na only prayers fit help you grin wink cheesy
This crybaby sha no wan gree
I’ve begged you na. Sorry, okay? I didn’t know you would be this pained cheesy
Once again, welcome to the playstation family. You self see as the thing dey sweet you sotey you believed someone else can’t buy it (Ewu even said I can’t get the pads grin) but I don’t blame you, na your last card you take buy am (that’s if no be thief you thief am o cheesy) I’m used to every of my gadgets so they are nothing out of the ordinary for me to start celebrating cheesy Just make sure you get a power surge protector because you could hang yourself should anything happen to your new achievement because it will surely take you a lifetime to get a replacement cheesy
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by ReactExpress: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Morphinne:

This crybaby sha no wan gree
I’ve begged you na. Sorry, okay? I didn’t know you would be this pained cheesy
Once again, welcome to the playstation family. You self see as the thing dey sweet you sotey you believed someone else can’t buy it (Ewu even said I can’t get the pads grin) but I don’t blame you, na your last card you take buy am (that’s if no be thief you thief am o cheesy) I’m used to every of my gadgets so they are nothing out of the ordinary for me to start celebrating cheesy Just make sure you get a power surge protector because you could hang yourself should anything happen to your new achievement because it will surely take you a lifetime to get a replacement cheesy

Why are so pained bro grin. Are you telling me what happened to your ps4? Oh has it got burnt lmao, oh where will this poor kid find money to fix it grin na why he carry am from where him dump am put am for table grin. Eyah Pele bye bye to the playstation family grin grin. So sad bro sorry eh nor too cry nor make the tears fall to much. Pele oya go clean ya eyes grin it's OK grin
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
ReactExpress:

Why are so pained bro grin. Are you telling me what happened to your ps4? Oh has it got burnt lmao, oh where will this poor kid find money to fix it grin na why he carry am from where him dump am put am for table grin. Eyah Pele bye bye to the playstation family grin grin. So sad bro sorry eh nor too cry nor make the tears fall to much. Pele oya go clean ya eyes grin it's OK grin
What is he saying ? ?? grin
Speak English please. Pidgin sef no bad. I go at least know where the thing dey pain you for body so I can fix it for you. Talk to me son
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by ReactExpress: 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Morphinne:

What is he saying ? ?? grin
Speak English please. Pidgin sef no bad. I go at least know where the thing dey pain you for body so I can fix it for you. Talk to me son

grin grin grin

Sorry oh when you have low IQ how can you comprehend anything. Brain like fish shit grin. Go and fix your ps4 bro so you can return to the playstation family grin grin grin olodo
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
ReactExpress:

grin grin grin

Sorry oh when you have low IQ how can you comprehend anything. Brain like fish shit grin. Go and fix your ps4 bro so you can return to the playstation family grin grin grin olodo
cheesy grin
No vex boss. I won’t tell people about your ineptitude again. Let’s bury the hatchet now
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by ReactExpress: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Morphinne:

cheesy grin
No vex boss. I won’t tell people about your ineptitude again. Let’s bury the hatchet now

When you have fixed your ps4 we can talk till then try hard to find something to do I know its hard with your disability of a brain but try grin
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
ReactExpress:

When you have fixed your ps4 we can talk till then try hard to find something to do I know its hard with your disability of a brain but try grin
Okay I will fix it cheesy but please fix your brain too so as to save your family the agony of seeing you in this sorry state you are.
Also there’s nothing to fix on my ps and as you could see I was even on it when I sent you that photo when you were trying to say that your grandfather was capping about about owning the gadgets. I think perhaps your brain was the one telling you it needed urgent fixing which you mistook for my console cheesy, please attend to it before you finally enter market grin
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by seanwilliam(m): 12:26am On Jun 27, 2022
Lol. Two funny foôlish adults grin grin
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by ReactExpress: 1:10am On Jun 27, 2022
Morphinne:

Okay I will fix it cheesy but please fix your brain too so as to save your family the agony of seeing you in this sorry state you are.
Also there’s nothing to fix on my ps and as you could see I was even on it when I sent you that photo when you were trying to say that your grandfather was capping about about owning the gadgets. I think perhaps your brain was the one telling you it needed urgent fixing which you mistook for my console cheesy, please attend to it before you finally enter market grin

Lol see how dumb you are when you have such a low IQ you can't follow conversation. Weren't you the 1 saying I should protect my ps5? Didn't I ask you oh are you telling me what happened to your ps4? Omo chai I have never seen anyone as slow as you. You dad must be pained having you as a son. You are just too dumb and slow that everything has to be pointed out to you before you understand. Na so you enter thread off light. What a complete waste of sperm tufia
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by kingtinnie(m): 1:22am On Jun 27, 2022
But saying a gaming PC is better cuz of graphics cards is like saying a phone battery is good because you have a good power bank
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 4:39am On Jun 27, 2022
ReactExpress:

Lol see how dumb you are when you have such a low IQ you can't follow conversation. Weren't you the 1 saying I should protect my ps5? Didn't I ask you oh are you telling me what happened to your ps4? Omo chai I have never seen anyone as slow as you. You dad must be pained having you as a son. You are just too dumb and slow that everything has to be pointed out to you before you understand. Na so you enter thread off light. What a complete waste of sperm tufia
Go and ask your demented father to give you your medication this morning. You will be alright

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by ReactExpress: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2022
Morphinne:

Go and ask your demented father to give you your medication this morning. You will be alright

E pain am grin grin grin
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
seanwilliam:
Lol. Two funny foôlish adults grin grin

Azin It amuse me seeing how two grown up adults dragged themselves for so long. I can't remember the last time I did such thing. These days, After dropping my bombshell, I move straight. If I get a mention, No matter how harsh or provoking It Is, I would Just laugh It off or squeeze my face for some moment and move on or better still the highest I could go Is to give the person a second mention and that's all. If you like keep trolling me, Na you go tire because I won't give you my attention. There are two Idio.ts I am currently Ignoring at the moment "Poco.hantas & Mag.noliaa" Very stupid set of human beings. My days of trolling or arguing are gone..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Share Your Phone Battery Experience / Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? / 5 Free Apps To Make Sure You Never Forget Your Username And Passwords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.