Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money (15146 Views)

Infinix Note 12i Vs Infinix Note 11i - Don't Waste Money / Don't Waste Your MONEY!!!! Tecno Spark 8 Vs Tecno Spark 7 / Tech Ad Revenue Get Ur Money Without Referrals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Onyeka90210(m): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2022
kingtinnie:
But saying a gaming PC is better cuz of graphics cards is like saying a phone battery is good because you have a good power bank
How can you compare pc graphics card and powerbank.
Nawa oh
When it comes to gaming, graphics card is the most important part.
But when it come to phone, powerbank is not important at all.
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Curdlebug(m): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
nairaman66:

Try to check the market capitalization of the apple company and see things for yourself. They don’t make make their devices in Oluwole centers. Don’t ever compare any android device with any apple product!

Get a MacBook and get an HP computer to know the different. Your MacBook can stay 6-7 years without any hitch! You can’t say the same of the Hp computer. That’s if the keyboards are not falling off!

The iPad I got, 2 years later ,back light went dead... I dump it ,I can't even repair it, I de fear to give Nigeria engineers sef, they will destroy it
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Curdlebug(m): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
tecnolad:

I swear bro! My phone may ring in the sitting room and I'd answer the call with my MacBook, or my Iwatch in the bedroom.

I can pick up things I was doing on my Mac and continue on my iPhone as smoothly as possible.

I don't understand these guys' rant. Maybe cos they've not experienced the ecosystem?

In other words, You have been enslaved... That ecosystem is the cage you in. You will remain there for ever...

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by tecnolad(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Curdlebug:

In other words, You have been enslaved... That ecosystem is the cage you in. You will remain there for ever...

From the look of things, you're the enslaved one and you will never leave the shackles of these utmost ignorance and hardship you revel in. I see you've been so broken by hardship that you developed Stockholm Syndrome for it.

Who in year 2022 wouldn't want a technology that makes things easier for them? You, of course! You might as well travel back to the stone age where you belong and play with stones or something.

There's no saving you from this hardship that you've sworn a lifelong allegiance to.

3 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Curdlebug(m): 8:10am On Jun 30, 2022
tecnolad:

From the look of things, you're the enslaved one and you will never leave the shackles of these utmost ignorance and hardship you revel in. I see you've been so broken by hardship that you developed Stockholm Syndrome for it.

Who in year 2022 wouldn't want a technology that makes things easier for them? You, of course! You might as well travel back to the stone age where you belong and play with stones or something.

There's no saving you from this hardship that you've sworn a lifelong allegiance to.

Better don't go broke with your eco system fake lifestyle ...

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by tecnolad(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2022
Curdlebug:

Better don't go broke with your eco system fake lifestyle ...

Unlike you, I don't gather all my life savings to buy a crappy device (or any device at all), so take your advise and shove it waaay up your as$

3 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Auskyd(m): 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
tecnolad:

Unlike you, I don't gather all my life savings to buy a crappy device (or any device at all), so take your advise and shove it waaay up your as$

Sweet, sweet violence lol.

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by tecnolad(m): 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
Auskyd:

Sweet, sweet violence lol.

There is no room for peace. Vawulence only! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Auskyd(m): 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
tecnolad:

That is the way of the trenches bro. Tell the guy make e know lmao

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
ReactExpress:

E pain am grin grin grin
Pain?? grin Well you’re right. E pain me sotey I vex go buy my own grin
I intentionally ignored your sorry life. Normally I shouldn’t be doing this but silence is not always the best answer for a fool. Well I got the delivery of that same ps5 console that has been ‘totoriing’ you like you have made it in life unto say you buy ps5. I’m only replying you just to let you know that not everyone is as broke as your wretched father who wasted all his fruitful days on booze and women and as a result, can’t afford what he wants and couldn’t afford to give you a good life and that makes you think owing a ps5 is luxury. I’m not saying this to brag or rub it on the faces of hardworking youth here, I just didn’t feel any need to buy it since my 4 was still serving me well but considering the overall performance, aesthetics and graphics, it’s indeed, a good buy and thanks for the enlightenment. cheesy Ode, begging is allowed anyway. Werey go buy fifth-hand ps5 con dey celebrate. The silly dork even said I can’t afford the pads; grin pauper mentality. So both my old and new babies are here and doing fine so I don’t see no reason to overkill my mac with heavy games. You’ve been ignored again till I feel like dragging your wretched ass again. grin
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
tecnolad:

Bad man cheesy
Come and make heaven and let me see grin cheesy
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by tecnolad(m): 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
Morphinne:

Bad man cheesy
Come and make heaven and let me see grin cheesy

grin grin Heaven is the goal, Comrade; vawulence is a must too

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by tecnolad(m): 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
Morphinne:

I intentionally ignored your sorry life. Normally I shouldn’t be doing this but silence is not always the best answer for a fool. Well I got the delivery of that same ps5 console that has been ‘totoriing’ you like you have made it in life unto say you buy ps5. I’m only replying you just to let you know that not everyone is as broke as your wretched father who wasted all his fruitful days on booze and women and as a result, can’t afford what he wants and couldn’t afford to give you a good life and that makes you think owing a ps5 is luxury. I’m not saying this to brag or rub it on the faces of hardworking youth here, I just didn’t feel any need to buy it since my 4 was still serving me well but considering the overall performance, aesthetics and graphics, it’s indeed, a good buy and thanks for the enlightenment. cheesy Ode, begging is allowed anyway. Werey go buy fifth-hand ps5 con dey celebrate. The silly dork even said I can’t afford the pads; grin pauper mentality. So both my old and new babies are here and doing fine so I don’t see no reason to overkill my mac with heavy games. You’ve been ignored again till I feel like dragging your wretched ass again. grin

This vawulence go Havard, come get PhD grin

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Auskyd(m): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
tecnolad:

This vawulence go Havard, come get PhD grin

Bro I live for this kind of vawulence!! Inject it in my veinsssssssss grin

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by ReactExpress: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
Morphinne:

Lol see this pauper way nor fit afford ps5 pad. Oga was so pained he ran and borrowed someone's ps5 to save face grin grin grin;

He con run come here to prove nonsense. Ps5 that we have gotten since your father was banging ashewo in beer pallor while your mum was busy crying and pained at the man she married. Worse part she got a very slow son with IQ for a fish grin. Lose lose situation everywhere.

Oga has been begging the owner of the ps5 for days so he can post pictures on nairaland grin. Owner finally pity his poor ass give am only pad, he come here dey disgrace him generation dey celebrate wetin nor be him own how sad.

Again the fool is still talking about gaming on his Mac. This is what happens when your brain has been fu*ked by stupid, multiple times grin. Nothing enters na only draw soup remain inside. This dude and the point are always light years away. How won't your mum be frustrated with her life grin. MacBook air for that matter. People way get MacBook Pro never talk na MacBook air owner dey shout as if na the best thing since slice bread. It must be your biggest achievement seeing that you always mention it so powerfully out of point. Na why you enter thread throwing pointless spit everywhere grin. Enjoy your delusions bro. Signing out!

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by eallstar: 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
nairaman66:

Heavy use in what sense? Sending company docs, receiving and sending emails? Watching Videos? Web browsing? I use my iPhone for everything listed!

Bring out a phone who has same battery life as 18hrs and compare if such devices doesn’t lags or freezes!
Bro I can see u are a die hard iPhone fan Boi, have you ever used one of d Android am about to list?
Honor magic 4pro
Xiaomi mi 12pro 5g
Huawei p50 pro
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G
OnePlus 10 Pro 5G
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 - 5G
Sony Xperia 1 IV
HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G

By the way, you are derailing our initial argument about seamless performance, and tilting it to battery life! Bring out your points with facts rather than baseless assumptions!
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by eallstar: 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
nairaman66:

Heavy use in what sense? Sending company docs, receiving and sending emails? Watching Videos? Web browsing? I use my iPhone for everything listed!

Bring out a phone who has same battery life as 18hrs and compare if such devices doesn’t lags or freezes!

Bro I can see u are a die hard iPhone fan Boi, have you ever used one of d Android am about to list?
Honor magic 4pro
Xiaomi mi 12pro 5g
Huawei p50 pro
OnePlus 10 Pro 5G
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Sony Xperia 1 IV
HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G

By the way, you are derailing our initial argument about seamless performance, and tilting it to battery life! Bring out your points with facts rather than baseless assumptions!
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by eallstar: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
nairaman66:

Honor magic 4pro
Xiaomi mi 12pro 5g
Huawei p50 pro
OnePlus 10 Pro 5G
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Sony Xperia 1 IV
HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by eallstar: 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Abudu2000:
This is the ops roommate
Honor magic 4pro
Xiaomi mi 12pro 5g
Huawei p50 pro
OnePlus 10 Pro 5G
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Sony Xperia 1 IV
HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by eallstar: 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
tecnolad:
You are funny OP. Either you used a fake 11 pro max or you didn't use an iPhone at all.

If you've used apps on iOS and same apps on Android, then you'd know that you get better experience and features on iOS.

What restrictions do you have? Not being able to use a launcher and cartoon icon packs? cheesy

High-end Android devices are amazing, just like high-end iOS devices are amazing.

Stop being bias bro
Honor magic 4pro
Xiaomi mi 12pro 5g
Huawei p50 pro
OnePlus 10 Pro 5G
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Sony Xperia 1 IV
HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by eallstar: 11:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
nairaman66:

You are a joke! An iPhone 3G made 2004/2005 is faster than any latest Android device! An android device that freezes anytime and you’d have to restart several times in a day.. I have been using an iPhone since inception and I have never regretted!

The IPhone, MacBook, iPad are light years ahead of equals. Before you hate something, try and show understanding first. Cheers and good luck

https://www.nairaland.com/6866447/phone-stuck-earphone-icon#107943541

An android device stuck! Please read to confirm my earlier assertion!
Honor magic 4pro
Xiaomi mi 12pro 5g
Huawei p50 pro
OnePlus 10 Pro 5G
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Sony Xperia 1 IV
HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by eallstar: 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
tecnolad:

I have used the Samsung S21, Galaxy watch and an HP Omen. Can I reply my messages on my HP or answer calls with it? No, I can't.

Will whatever I have in my Samsung note sync with PC Notepad? Hell no.

That's not to say I didn't enjoy these devices. Samsung makes amazing devices, just like Xiaomi, Huawei, OnePlus and the rest. Most people are only bitter that they can't afford a high-end iPhone, so they become trolls.

I know what I'm saying bro
Honor magic 4pro
Xiaomi mi 12pro 5g
Huawei p50 pro
OnePlus 10 Pro 5G
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Sony Xperia 1 IV
HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G
Most are expensive than iPhone
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by tecnolad(m): 12:08am On Jul 05, 2022
eallstar:

Honor magic 4pro
Xiaomi mi 12pro 5g
Huawei p50 pro
OnePlus 10 Pro 5G
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Sony Xperia 1 IV
HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G
Most are expensive than iPhone

I'm not a die-hard iPhone fanboy. I am a fan of any phone that will make things easier for me. If Bontel got a tech I consider important right, I'd buy their phone. Only a few of these phones are more expensive than the iPhone 13 pro max.

If the iPhone 13 pro max that was released last year is still holding this much value against all of the recently released phones on that list, it should tell you a lot that iPhones aren't just like other devices.

None of the devices on your list can hold their value like the iPhone 13 pro max has done after a year.

Even at that; despite the fact that, for example, the Galaxy Z Fold 3 is more expensive and more Innovative, it's still behind the iPhone 13 pro max in performance. Camera-wise, it's still a work in progress, too. Let's not even talk about the amazing battery slapped on the iP13PM.

Would you use the Huawei P50 pro or honour magic pro, knowing how restricted you'd be when it comes to enjoying apps that should have been easily gotten on the Google Play Store?

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 12:11am On Jul 05, 2022
ReactExpress:

Lol see this pauper way nor fit afford ps5 pad. Oga was so pained he ran and borrowed someone's ps5 to save face grin grin grin;

He con run come here to prove nonsense. Ps5 that we have gotten since your father was banging ashewo in beer pallor while your mum was busy crying and pained at the man she married. Worse part she got a very slow son with IQ for a fish grin. Lose lose situation everywhere.

Oga has been begging the owner of the ps5 for days so he can post pictures on nairaland grin. Owner finally pity his poor ass give am only pad, he come here dey disgrace him generation dey celebrate wetin nor be him own how sad.

Again the fool is still talking about gaming on his Mac. This is what happens when your brain has been fu*ked by stupid, multiple times grin. Nothing enters na only draw soup remain inside. This dude and the point are always light years away. How won't your mum be frustrated with her life grin. MacBook air for that matter. People way get MacBook Pro never talk na MacBook air owner dey shout as if na the best thing since slice bread. It must be your biggest achievement seeing that you always mention it so powerfully out of point. Na why you enter thread throwing pointless spit everywhere grin. Enjoy your delusions bro. Signing out!
:
cheesy grin
Okay I’ll send you a clearer picture so you can have a better view and to help your curiosity since you’ve been blind from birth. grin
So all that your broke brain could think of was that it’s borrowed. Nah..speak for yourself ode. Everyone can’t be like your wretched family members who always borrow to flex. I intentionally took the pictures of the two of them together because I was expecting that as the typical fool that you are, you might say that I sold my 4 to get the 5. cheesy
With this reasoning, I now understand who you are and the exact class you belong to. Sending you proofs is the height of pettiness on my own side but I don’t mind wasting my time on trying to purge your life of this gross stupidity you inherited from your grandfather just before you pass it on to your kids. I’ve been wasting my time engaging a subhuman. See thinking o cheesy
I’m ignoring you until I find another reason to respond cheesy All this stubborn head won’t do you any good, beg, I might be able to help you grin

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 12:18am On Jul 05, 2022
tecnolad:

grin grin Heaven is the goal, Comrade; vawulence is a must too
grin
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by eallstar: 12:20am On Jul 05, 2022
tecnolad:

I'm not a die-hard iPhone fanboy. I am a fan of any phone that will make things easier for me. If Bontel got a tech I consider important right, I'd buy their phone. Only a few of these phones are more expensive than the iPhone 13 pro max.

Even at that; despite the fact that, for example, the Galaxy Z Fold 3 is more expensive and more Innovative, it's still behind the iPhone 13 pro max in performance. Camera-wise, it's still a work in progress, too. Let's not even talk about the amazing battery slapped on the iP13PM.

Would you use the Huawei P50 pro or honour magic pro, knowing how restricted you'd be when it comes to enjoying apps that should have been easily gotten on the Google Play Store?
Honor magic 4pro is not restricted, honor phones is not under Huawei anymore. As for Huawei p50 pro or Huawei mate series there are alternatives to play store like APKPURE, APTTOIDE AND APPLE GALLERY all apps u need is there including Google apps
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 12:54am On Jul 05, 2022
eallstar:

Honor magic 4pro is not restricted, honor phones is not under Huawei anymore. As for Huawei p50 pro or Huawei mate series there are alternatives to play store like APKPURE, APTTOIDE AND APPLE GALLERY all apps u need is there including Google apps
This is just a misunderstanding. What they are basically telling you is that apple devices are not the most expensive gadgets in the industry and I still don’t understand why you guys still think that anyone talking about what he loves about apple is definitely an apple fanboy. I use both android and some apple gadgets and the guy is actually right about apple devices integration and continuity (they enhance productivity)
Not everyone talking about how good apple devices are is actually boasting/bragging. Owning an iPhone doesn’t mean you’re rich. Apple ecosystem and optimization of app (apps look different and more fine-tuned on iPhones than on most android)
I will start respecting my Xiaomi and Samsung the day they both start rolling out phones running on their own respective and unique operating system other than the android OS. OS they tailor-make to work seamlessly with their devices just like the beloved old Nokia and Blackberry. You hardly see a laggy iPhone regardless of age; even the 2015 6s no dey lag when it comes to day-to-day use. No one is saying you’re poor for not using an iPhone.
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by eallstar: 5:42am On Jul 05, 2022
Morphinne:

This is just a misunderstanding. What they are basically telling you is that apple devices are not the most expensive gadgets in the industry and I still don’t understand why you guys still think that anyone talking about what he loves about apple is definitely an apple fanboy. I use both android and some apple gadgets and the guy is actually right about apple devices integration and continuity (they enhance productivity)
Not everyone talking about how good apple devices are is actually boasting/bragging. Owning an iPhone doesn’t mean you’re rich. Apple ecosystem and optimization of app (apps look different and more fine-tuned on iPhones than on most android)
I will start respecting my Xiaomi and Samsung the day they both start rolling out phones running on their own respective and unique operating system other than the android OS. OS they tailor-make to work seamlessly with their devices just like the beloved old Nokia and Blackberry. You hardly see a laggy iPhone regardless of age; even the 2015 6s no dey lag when it comes to day-to-day use. No one is saying you’re poor for not using an iPhone.
We are saying the same here, u always shout lag and other problems on Android. Those problems u mentioned above only happens on midrange and low budget android, why compared phones of 500k with 100k and expect not to lag? Try compare Android of same price with iPhone, have you ever used one of those Android I posted? Have you ever used an android phone of 12gb ram in your lifetime? And say the truth if you ever experience any lag on 12gb ram Android phone. Those are the types of phone same grades with iPhone
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by eallstar: 6:12am On Jul 05, 2022
Morphinne:

Use Android with high grade Qualcomm snapdragon chipset with 8 or 12gb ram and come back and complain about lag. Your problem is IGNORANCE because u use iPhone through out ur lifetime and some cheap android phones as backup or second phone then you beginning to rant. U you have not been to another man's land u think ur father land is the biggest. U don't know about hundreds of phone doing well more than ur iPhone because u are IGNORANCE of them. Let just give u some examples, when it comes to cameras SONY and Google PIXEL beat ur iPhone hands down. SONY is an American product and produces most of the professional cameras in making movies.
When it's come to durability no lagging try HONOR MAGIC 4PRO price (€1100) same price with ur iPhone 12gb ram and snapdragon chipset with complete Google services. Try use all these phones and come back and mention me. IGNORANCE MAN
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by eallstar: 6:43am On Jul 05, 2022
tecnolad:

If the iPhone 13 pro max that was released last year is still holding this much value against all of the recently released phones on that list, it should tell you a lot that iPhones aren't just like other devices.

None of the devices on your list can hold their value like the iPhone 13 pro max has done after a year.

Use Android with high grade Qualcomm snapdragon chipset with 8 or 12gb ram and come back and complain about lag. Your problem is IGNORANCE because u use iPhone through out ur lifetime and some cheap android phones as backup or second phone then you beginning to rant. U you have not been to another man's land u think ur father land is the biggest. U don't know about hundreds of phone doing well more than ur iPhone because u are IGNORANCE of them. Let just give u some examples, when it comes to cameras SONY and Google PIXEL beat ur iPhone hands down. SONY is an American product and produces most of the professional cameras in making movies.
When it's come to durability no lagging try HONOR MAGIC 4PRO price (€1100) same price with ur iPhone 12gb ram and snapdragon chipset with complete Google services. Try use all these phones and come back and mention me. IGNORANCE MAN
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Chaos14: 6:52am On Jul 05, 2022
Make i drop small some thing here
A15 Bionic vs Dimensity 9000
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 7:44am On Jul 05, 2022
eallstar:

You are right my guy. Na pesin wey chop bellefull dey follow una argue but maybe you should try reading my previous comments again so you can get the point wink I was obviously not doing android-iPhone superiority contest with you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Share Your Phone Battery Experience / Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? / 5 Free Apps To Make Sure You Never Forget Your Username And Passwords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.