Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) (6562 Views)

Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time / How Can I Hide Apps In Xender? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by airexx: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2021
StylesX:
And it's hilarious that you don't understand it, otherwise you wouldn't assume I'm trying to fit my vocabulary into one sentence.
Aww, it’s so cute when you try to talk about things you don’t understand.
Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by StylesX: 8:26am On Nov 22, 2021
airexx:
Aww, it’s so cute when you try to talk about things you don’t understand.
Get well soon brother.
Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by airexx: 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
StylesX:
Get well soon brother.
I was hoping for a battle of wits but you appear to be unarmed
Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by StylesX: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
airexx:
I was hoping for a battle of wits but you appear to be unarmed
A battle of wits online undecided nope I rather do that physically, any rat can be a lion online, I'm not like you.
Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by airexx: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
StylesX:
A battle of wits online undecided nope I rather do that physically, any rat can be a lion online, I'm not like you.
If you are willing and capable. No 46, Homes security Estate, Gwarinpa- Abuja
Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by StylesX: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
airexx:
If you are willing and capable. No 46, Homes security Estate, Gwarinpa- Abuja
grin interesting, what's your name, and if possible can I have your pic?
Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by airexx: 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
StylesX:
grin interesting, what's your name, and if possible can I have your pic?
I've given you my addy, feel free to be my guest.
Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by StylesX: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
airexx:
I've given you my addy, feel free to be my guest.
Uncle I just want to know you more, I beg you, be the man you say you are and describe yourself, since you're too chicken to post your pic, or gimme your fb profile link undecided
Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by airexx: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
StylesX:
Uncle I just want to know you more, I beg you, be the man you say you are and describe yourself, since you're too chicken to post your pic, or gimme your fb profile link undecided
I've posted my pic.
If your mother is not one of those cheap sluts roaming round the streets of Lagos, I take God beg u, Abeg come find me for that address.
Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by StylesX: 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
airexx:
I've posted my pic.
If your mother is not one of those cheap sluts roaming round the streets of Lagos, I take God beg u, Abeg come find me for that address.
Lmao what an ugly creature, which mama born this poverty stricken baboon, no wonder you're bitter, now I feel sorry trading words with you grin

Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by StylesX: 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
airexx:
I've posted my pic.
What's your name baboon?
Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by airexx: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
StylesX:
What's your name baboon?
I've given you enough desc gay. Come find me. If not you're just a baby pig.
Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by airexx: 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
StylesX:
Lmao what an ugly creature, which mama born this poverty stricken baboon, no wonder you're bitter, now I feel sorry trading words with you grin
Na beg I dey beg you to come if you know your parents are not bastards.
Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by StylesX: 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
airexx:
Na beg I dey beg you to come if you know your parents are not bastards.
Oga wait na, don't rush, your idiotic brain is telling you this is just talks, you'll find what you're looking for, don't rush.
Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by StylesX: 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
airexx:
I've given you enough desc gay. Come find me. If not you're just a baby pig.
I just need your name, it's very important, I can't just come to your area and say I'm looking for baboon. grin
Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by airexx: 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
StylesX:
Oga wait na, don't rush, your idiotic brain is telling you this is just talks, you'll find what you're looking for, don't rush.
Be my guest. Anytime, anyday. E be like you no wan see December.
Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by airexx: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
StylesX:
I just need your name, it's very important, I can't just come to your area and say I'm looking for baboon. grin
I'm officially done with you online. Waiting for you offline. If you can't locate me with the description I gave you then u were born into a generation of cowards.
I for personally come find you just with your address but I busy die.
However if you feel say u dey jobless please come and disgrace your generation.
Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by StylesX: 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
airexx:
I'm officially done with you online. Waiting for you offline. If you can't locate me with the description I gave you then u were born into a generation of cowards.
I for personally come find you just with your address but I busy die.
However if you feel say u dey jobless please come and disgrace your generation.
Person wey busy dey online dey trade words since yesterday, na riff raff you be nothing more, typical bet9ja playing riffraff, I'm done with you too, let's watch and see.
Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by StylesX: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
airexx:
Be my guest. Anytime, anyday. E be like you no wan see December.
Oga keep running your mouth yet, you go get problem soon grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Detect If A Phone Is A Clone / Slot's Website / Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.