Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Drama As Truck Conveying Alcohol Falls Near Hisbah Office In Kano - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drama As Truck Conveying Alcohol Falls Near Hisbah Office In Kano (1886 Views)

Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) / Karota, Police Tussle Over Truck Conveying Alcohol To Kano / Cab Driver Disappears After Conveying Suspected Kidnapper In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Truck Conveying Alcohol Falls Near Hisbah Office In Kano by Flamees(m): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
There was some chaos and drama in Kano state recently when a Hilux truck conveying alcohol fell inside a ditch close to the Hisbah Office in the Kumbotso Local Government Area of the State.

According to Daily Trust gathered that the Hilux truck driver sustained injuries in the incident, which occurred on Tuesday evening.

Residents, who went to rescue occupants of the truck, were shocked to discover that it was carrying alcoholic drinks.
It was gathered that some residents tried to search for bottles that hadn’t already been broken
Kano State Hisbah spokesperson, Ibrahim Lawan confirmed the incident to Daily Trust.

He said: “Our operatives in that Local Government have been targeting the truck movement for long, until that fateful day that it had lone accident close to our office.

“Our findings have so far discovered that the Hilux driver has been using the truck, camouflaging as a security vehicle, to convey the alcohol.

“So far, we have seized the vehicle, packed all the bottles to our headquarters at Sharada.”
Read more @
https://www.lucipost.com/2021/11/drama-as-truck-conveying-alcohol-falls-near-hisbah-office-in-kano/amp/
Cc suen
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Drama As Truck Conveying Alcohol Falls Near Hisbah Office In Kano by Yilma: 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Truck Conveying Alcohol Falls Near Hisbah Office In Kano by Baawaa(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
No be juju be dat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Truck Conveying Alcohol Falls Near Hisbah Office In Kano by vastolord4(m): 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
This one choke on a new juju levels meeen..

1 Like

Re: Drama As Truck Conveying Alcohol Falls Near Hisbah Office In Kano by Blakjewelry(m): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
The god of hisbah is working

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Truck Conveying Alcohol Falls Near Hisbah Office In Kano by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Stupid North
Re: Drama As Truck Conveying Alcohol Falls Near Hisbah Office In Kano by azadus18: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
O Lord...save us from frenemies ..lolz
Re: Drama As Truck Conveying Alcohol Falls Near Hisbah Office In Kano by FuckDModz: 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Despite the war against weed in Nigeria and its result, some grown religious zealots think the seizure of alcoholic drinks will rid the region of alcoholic drinks.

Tbh it beats me!

How about arresting the bastards consuming the drinks or fuc.k off?
Re: Drama As Truck Conveying Alcohol Falls Near Hisbah Office In Kano by Disclaimer12: 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
Religion is indeed the veil they used to cover the black nation ! As much as I don't like delving into religious matter, however the level of hypocrisy from our brothers from the north is so alarming! Every man will individually account for his deed on earth so says the two religious book! When has it become a duty of an adult to force another adult not to commit sin? The same hisbah police that will sleep and marry a 14 year old girl as the 4th wife , hiding under the same religion! The same hisbah people will kill you during the Ramadan simply because you are eating while they are fasting even though you share diff religious view! Is that not insane ? Let's assume alcohol consumption is a sin , so I decided to drink it, will God ask the hisbah police to account for my sin? All these things are what Emir Sanusi was fighting before they chased him out for being too westernised! To them emancipation of mental slavery is a sin! Whoever do these to us in Africa will surely stand before God one! Nonsense
Re: Drama As Truck Conveying Alcohol Falls Near Hisbah Office In Kano by UnknownT: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Before the Advent of Sharia, Kano once had it's beer angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Truck Conveying Alcohol Falls Near Hisbah Office In Kano by JavaScript90: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
lol. I am sure the hisbah officials will consume a create in the closet of their office

1 Like

Re: Drama As Truck Conveying Alcohol Falls Near Hisbah Office In Kano by Flamees(m): 5:54am On Nov 21, 2021
grin
JavaScript90:
lol. I am sure the hisbah officials will consume a create in the closet of their office

1 Like

Re: Drama As Truck Conveying Alcohol Falls Near Hisbah Office In Kano by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 21, 2021
grin

Security Vehicle conveying Alcohol for the OGAs.

Make una dey deceive unaselves.

The car will vanish from detention soon owing to ORDER FROM ABOVE.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Truck Conveying Alcohol Falls Near Hisbah Office In Kano by Boogyman557: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2021
Holly Gram cool NEED me some ALCOHOL to step down my WEED. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Drama As Truck Conveying Alcohol Falls Near Hisbah Office In Kano by Ryda(m): 11:01am On Nov 21, 2021
One question please angry

How did the truck managed to scale through all the hisbah checks and end up crashing close to hisbah office

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Truck Conveying Alcohol Falls Near Hisbah Office In Kano by Flamees(m): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2021
Ryda:
One question please angry

How did the truck managed to scale through all the hisbah checks and ended up crashing close to hisbah office
grin investigate and tell us what you Saw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Truck Conveying Alcohol Falls Near Hisbah Office In Kano by pregnantMan: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
Have been seriously thinking how I'm going to resume a new job tomorrow cos I don't have tp. Pls someone should help me. Am really broke 0076605179 union bank
Re: Drama As Truck Conveying Alcohol Falls Near Hisbah Office In Kano by realstars: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
Na Jaz, Say The Truth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Captured After He Allegedly Killed His Colleague & Sold His Gun (Vid) / UNIPORT Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing A Student (VIDEO) / National Assembly: A Female Corper Raped To Death!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.