Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Is Cultism Now Legal? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Cultism Now Legal? (331 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / It Is Now Legal to Abort A Child At 9 Months In New York. Thoughts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Cultism Now Legal? by Enn214(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Recently, I attended a funeral of a guy who died after a brief illness.

On the day he died, they decided to hold the burial. Contacted his church, being that he used to be a mass server, but none of the Priests or representatives agreed to hold the "emergency" service.

Why is catholic like this?
When there is an indoor/ emergency event of their members, they don't honour such, except you are their V.I.P

..Back to my story..

At the cemetery, some cult guys in hundreds were gyrating for their lost member.
So, i started wondering why wld a christian get involved in such. Is that how the church reps wld have been embarrassed by his gangs?
Is even likely that the guy was still receiving holy communion.

Cult groups have taken over so many neighbourhoods, pretending to be social clubs...same cults we have in Universities now operate freely in our hoods.

Out of curiosity, I decided to search for them on social media, & found out they were openly recruiting new members, also posting their "social" programs with pictures of their prominent members..

Even the late guy's profile was flooded with open salutations from their members..

I still believe the guy was killed spiritually, but these youths won't listen. They say their club isn't violent, & it's for enjoyment...

Taking a wallk along one of the streets, I found not less than 10 groups of people holding "club" meetings outside

Lalasticlala
Re: Is Cultism Now Legal? by Righteousness2(m): 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
We live in times where Good is seen as evil and Evil is seen as Good.

Many occultic groups Have disguised in various Ways including as Charitable associations , brother hood and sisterhood groups but what they really do is Perform Wickedness and evil Sacrifices.

Many Deceive themselves with various titles and Name even in the Church.
They blind the eyes of the Priest or pastor with Monetary Donations and all forms of religious works. But they have nothing to do with JESUS Christ.

Listen to me! If you are out there in Name of any group , association or Name performing Ungodly,wicked and Evil Enterprise and you Masquerading as this or that! You are Decieving yourself. Man can Deceive Man, Woman can Deceive Woman but no one can Deceive GOD.
It does not Matter what people say or think you are, what Matters is what GOD in Heaven knows about you.

You might be called all sort of titles and Good names and Praised on Earth, but if you Depart this Earth in your Evil, you Have Wasted your life.

Don't Deceive yourself! Don't Destroy your soul! Come out from any UnGodliness and Surrender and Live for JESUS Christ.
Eternity is not what anyone should Joke with.
Heaven and Hell are very real.

2 Likes

Re: Is Cultism Now Legal? by Femmyfestus: 12:25am On Nov 21, 2021
Reminds me of saytocultism thread. He be things cry
Re: Is Cultism Now Legal? by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:25am On Nov 21, 2021
Reminds me of one time one of their members died in Port Harcourt, they blocked an express road, shops were closed down fully or partially because owners didn't want to be harrassed by them. It caused a serious traffic jam in the area, and I was wondering if what they were doing was legal that they were allowed to freely disrupt public activities, because of the death of a cultist, without being apprehended or stopped.

I overheard some of the guys gathered around saying respectfully and proudly of him, that he was "number one", that he really had mind and all that. But I shook my head at the height of their foolishness and ignorance, because if that was the reason they were disrupting people free movement and their activities, then were only wasting their time, effort and resources, as the person that died would care the least about what they were doing or as that would add anything to him wherever he was.

So it doesn't matter whether someone is number one or whatever, if the person died in sin, he is bound for hell fire. Therefore it doesn't matter what they do. If they liked, let them close all the streets and shops in Nigeria, it would add nothing or be of no profit to the person's situation in hell fire.

He would burn forever and ever and ever and ever and there would be no end to his burning.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Is Cultism Now Legal? by helinues: 7:03am On Nov 21, 2021
Except if one is not a socialite, it takes lot of courage not to join one cultist group during tertiary.

A group that is not providing job opportunity, nothing empowerment. A group that after joining, one can't crayfish anyhow, you can't sleep with the two eyes closed.

Well, the topic is one of the important topics which should be discussing not all this petty politics gossiping
Re: Is Cultism Now Legal? by Enn214(m): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
cool

(1) (Reply)

My Baby Is 13 Today (a Word Of Blessing Please) / Loan Available. / HURRAY: Reverend Father Ejike Camillus Mbaka Is Pius One. Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.