Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,801 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal (32634 Views)

Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle / No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo / Rumoured Dead Rigobert Song Makes His 1st Public Appearance(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by steeltrust: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mariangeles:

Na now morning reach for your goat eyes?
When the other GOAT has been grazing since and eating the best grass?
Well, good morning to your goat! undecided
bros i just tire for these pple with the hate on cr7. their goat score na cr7 cause am, their goat no score em dribble pass everybody pass the whole world. messi is good cr7 is better. their hate will never make cr7 pocket dry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by ThierryJay: 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
Numerouno94:

I luv this @Pendumods. grin grin

I was really surprised it got to frontpage. I guess that OJ's thread where he called Pendumods out gave them some iota of shame.

Happy Sunday boss.

Same thing I thought. Happy Sunday Number One.

This one they haven't put OGS sacking on FP for over 2 hours.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by Whazar(m): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Crystyano:

Google has the career stats of Ronaldo and Messi....

Google says Messi is widely regarded as one of the greatest....
It also says Ronaldo is widely regarded as one of the greatest....

Both are regarded by some as the greatest....

Name-calling and insults don't work in my presence...

Exaggerations are useless in my presence...

No footballer is perfect because no footballer can please everyone....

Both Ronaldo and Messi have hundreds of wonderful goals, assists and created so many chances for their teammates...

Both have many individual/team records...

Both have many trophies....

Both have many individual/team nominations...

Both have many individual/team awards.....

unbitchable, paulolee,Whazar,etc.....

Rest......
ur wailing just start lol

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Whazar:

ur wailing just start lol

That's how you consider it......

I am more concerned with your pussy if you're truly a female.....
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
ThierryJay:

Same thing I thought. Happy Sunday Number One.

This one they haven't put OGS sacking on FP for over 2 hours.

You guys think name calling and insults make you special....

Well,
If you insult Ronaldo from now till you die,
It won't erase what Google has concerning his career.... I'm referring to his stats ...

Google has no emotion unlike you......

Whazar calls my post wailing since Whazar's dictionary can't help Whazar with the right words....

I don't mind if Whazar calls it whatever Whazar calls it since that doesn't change anything.....

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by cr7lomo: 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
Smashspesh:
[b]

Nantes a top division side in that league grin grin grin... u must have just come back from a Sundays children's party as a clown grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by Smashspesh(m): 6:06am On Nov 22, 2021
cr7lomo:

Nantes a top division side in that league grin grin grin... u must have just come back from a Sundays children's party as a clown grin grin grin

Is Nantes in League 2 or Championnat National?

E be like say English dey confuse you. No vex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by oyatainer(m): 6:19am On Nov 22, 2021
MoneyTrees:

Bro who was PSG playing against
I wonder how you guys keep celebrating mediocrity
Did you know that the odds of P. Bamford of Leeds United scoring a hat trick against Nantes FC is 1.14?

He scored Man City and Lepzieg. Besides, the one he scored yesterday was against the same type of team your penaldo scores this season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by Tobichuks08: 6:56am On Nov 22, 2021
emae009:

for someone that can only score with left foot but is only 35 goals behind the complete athlete Ronaldo while playing 144 matches less, yes we can troll.
can you bet with your life that if Messi is given 144 matches, he won't score more than 35 goals??
Park well
You think say you know ball..
Kindly engage me..

Ronaldo started his playing career at sporting
Moving to Epl to face the likes of jonh terry, sol Campel, martin Škrtel and you name it..

While Messi started his playing days with Barcelona with the likes of Recreativo fc, racing fc you name it..

Your Elberman has been playing la Liga all through his life that Ronaldo still came beat his goal scoring ration, set it so high and left that he can't catch up .

Ronaldo moved to juve and it took him just 1 match before he gave assist or scored

While your Elberman hasn't been lucky for the past 3 months that's how many matches?
Remind me.

The dice is rolled let's see how he sum up in this UberEATS league..
While Ronaldo battle in of the biggest league in the world..

Lol agenda fans base!

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by emae009(m): 7:37am On Nov 22, 2021
Tobichuks08:

Kindly engage me..

Moving to Epl to face the likes of jonh terry, sol Campel, martin Škrtel and you name it..

While Messi started his playing days with Barcelona with the likes of Recreativo fc, racing fc you name it..

Your Elberman has been playing la Liga all through his life that Ronaldo still came beat his goal scoring ration, set it so high and left that he can't catch up .

Ronaldo moved to juve and it took him just 1 match before he gave assist or scored

While your Elberman hasn't been lucky for the past 3 months that's how many matches?
Remind me.

Lol agenda fans base!

see who's talking about agenda. if you want to come at me at least come with facts.

Between Barca and Sporting which is a lot harder for a teenager to break into the first team
For the 9 years Ronaldo was in Spain, Messi scored more goals than him, won 6 La Liga to Ronaldo's two. More assists, chance created, dribbling, in fact every phase of the game, Messi dominated.
Messi you called Eibarman has scored more goals against top teams than Ronaldo.
6 Golden Boots to Ronaldo's four but he can only use his left leg remember.
Also, since you don't know, it took Ronaldo 320 minutes to score his first Seria A goal. Messi hasn't played up to that amount of minutes yet but agenda won't let you know that.

checkmate.. what's your next move

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by DareyFortified: 8:15am On Nov 22, 2021
Issues40:
Ronaldo at 34 was far far better than this. He won his fifth champions league and balon d or at that age. So rest please. Ronaldo has been there......

Some of you don't have sense atall. How is Ronaldo at 34 better than Messi at 34? Someone who is about to win his 7th ballon d'Or, 6 golden boot at age 34!! grin grin

Some people just lack basic sense. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by DareyFortified: 8:42am On Nov 22, 2021
Tobichuks08:

Kindly engage me..

Remind me.

Lol agenda fans base!

Some of you don't have sense!

Messi scored his first hat-trick goal against real Madrid in a El classico at age 19

A Real Madrid team that has Ruud van Nistelrooy, Raul, Guti, Cassillas, Higuain, Robinho?!?!

Facing players like Ricardo Oliveira, Diego Floran, Diego milito, David villa, Dani Güiza, Luís Fabiano, Sergio Agüero, Rossi who were top players week in week out??!?!?

Guy, go and learn facts before you come here and be spilling trash.

Messi is not Ronaldo's mate. Messi big pass am by far.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by Tobichuks08: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2021
DareyFortified:

Messi scored his first hat-trick goal against real Madrid in a El classico at age 17

A Real Madrid team that has Ruud van Nistelrooy, Raul, Guti, Cassillas, Higuain, Robinho?!?!

Facing players like Ricardo Oliveira, Diego Floran, Diego milito, David villa, Dani Güiza, Luís Fabiano, Sergio Agüero, Rossi who were top players week in week out??!?!?

and you have sense..
Then it's must be a leaking one..

I called our defenders some not even all
And your listing strikers in la liga
Who never made it to uefa best 50 players in their carreer, aside Madrid players..
Did your Elberman clinch top scoerer award ahead of this guy's that year?

Elber fan boys

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by Tobichuks08: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2021
DareyFortified:

Some of you don't have sense atall. How is Ronaldo at 34 better than Messi at 34? Someone who is about to win his 7th ballon d'Or, 6 golden boot at age 34!! grin grin

Some people just lack basic sense. grin
7th ballon dor doesn't make him better..
Being better is performance based at 34.
I remember Ronaldo doing a ucl back to back, as top scorer..

Since all your all write in on sense and not the post then it shows how stupid u all are..
People who can't draw argument without placing insulting words..
Elberman will flop on his esterber league don't worry

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by Tobichuks08: 9:43am On Nov 22, 2021
emae009:

see who's talking about agenda. if you want to come at me at least come with facts.

Between Barca and Sporting which is a lot harder for a teenager to break into the first team
For the 9 years Ronaldo was in Spain, Messi scored more goals than him, won 6 La Liga to Ronaldo's two. More assists, chance created, dribbling, in fact every phase of the game, Messi dominated.
Messi you called Eibarman has scored more goals against top teams than Ronaldo.
6 Golden Boots to Ronaldo's four but he can only use his left leg remember.
Also, since you don't know, it took Ronaldo 320 minutes to score his first Seria A goal. Messi hasn't played up to that amount of minutes yet but agenda won't let you know that.

checkmate.. what's your next move

I will take your claims one after another

On goal
Ronaldo even having played 292 apps scored 311 la Liga goals, goal ratio of 1.071
While Messi played 520 and scored 474 la Liga goals.. ratio of 0.91

On sporting and barca aside Ronaldinho and eto name another stop striker Barca had at the time Messi was brought into the team..

Someone who started playing under a good coach, a good teammates xavi, iniesta, Ronaldinho and you just name it..

It was harder breaking into man united team for Ronaldo that it was for Messi..

Messi had a platform already, Barca was establishined winning la Liga before Ronaldo came..
As Messi won la Liga against elber and thier likes Ronaldo won ucl against Bayern and their likes..

It took Ronaldo 8 minutes to score his first juve goal and 320 to score first seria a goal.
Now 320 minutes of football is how many matches?
Roughly 4, and you said your elber man that score his first after 6 matches didn't play more minutes wonderful..

Like i said agenda must agenda.

I don drop facts deal with it..

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by cr7lomo: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2021
DareyFortified:

Messi scored his first hat-trick goal against real Madrid in a El classico at age 17

I have never seen these type of liars in my life like Messi fans ...oh my goodness ...u guys lie alot and are soooo delusional...never seen in my life ... scored which hat trick trick against Madrid at 17?? How old was he when he made his debut in 2005 ? Shey na next week them go announce balon dor ....I go laf una tire
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by oyatainer(m): 11:11am On Nov 22, 2021
Tobichuks08:

On goal
Ronaldo even having played 292 apps scored 311 la Liga goals, goal ratio of 1.071

On sporting and barca aside Ronaldinho and eto name another stop striker Barca had at the time Messi was brought into the team..

Someone who started playing under a good coach, a good teammates xavi, iniesta, Ronaldinho and you just name it..

Messi had a platform already, Barca was establishined winning la Liga before Ronaldo came..
As Messi won la Liga against elber and thier likes Ronaldo won ucl against Bayern and their likes..

It took Ronaldo 8 minutes to score his first juve goal and 320 to score first seria a goal.
Roughly 4, and you said your elber man that score his first after 6 matches didn't play more minutes wonderful..

Barca had platform already? But Man United under a coach that had his pattern for 20 years then do not have. Barca had platform before and they achieve more than what they have achieve when Messi was there compared to what they have achieved since its inception. Do you know that for over 100 years, Barcelona have won about 75 trophy and half of it came when Messi broke out in Barcelona. Can you say the same of Ronaldo. Messi alone is a generation in Barca. most of the recognition Barca get now did not just come but come as a results of Messi's greatness.

Real Madrid, Juventus and Man United which of them is not a winning team before Ronaldo came.

Messi Greatness is all obvious suddenly but right from under age to Olympics and Barcelona. Now tell me under age competition where Ronaldo has performed well. This tell you that Barca owe Messi than what Messi owes them. He is Phenomenon. Before Roanldo fans brought their theory of travelling agenda, football used to appreciate loyalty but they change narration when it comes to Ronaldo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by oyatainer(m): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2021
cr7lomo:

I have never seen these type of liars in my life like Messi fans ...oh my goodness ...u guys lie alot and are soooo delusional...never seen in my life ... scored which hat trick trick against Madrid at 17?? How old was he when he made his debut in 2005 ? Shey na next week them go announce balon dor ....I go laf una tire

If you dont know this go and check Madrid 3 vs Barca 3 on YouTube.

He dismantled Madrid even as a substitute.
here is the link to watch;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZq4ANSZU6c

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by OJEEMAH(m): 11:30am On Nov 22, 2021
Tobichuks08:

On goal
do you even read to understand?? he said for the 9years Ronaldo was in Spain, Messi outscored him and won more golden boots which is a fact.
Would they have brought him if he wasn't good?? they had a choice sign a top player but they opted for him.
Was Ferguson a bad coach?? what are you even saying?? Scholes was one of the best in his generation. Rooney was a brilliant player. Ferdinand and Vidic were among the best in their generation, Evra and Vandasar should also be among the top 3 back then........abi na Giggs you wan talk?? you guys should stop this lame excuse abeg........ if they were not good, how did they manage to win EPL and reach another UCL finals after Ronaldo left??
harder how?? he was a direct replacement for Beckham. it didnt take long before he broke in Man united team.
if you knew the gap between Madrid and Barcelona before the Messi, Iniesta and Xavi era, you wouldnt have said this.
[s]As Messi won la Liga against elber and thier likes Ronaldo won ucl against Bayern and their likes[/s]..
Messi flogged his ass to win his second UCL and also knocked him out to win his third.

Are you referring to his failed mission in Italy?? since you claim he played with mediocres at Man united, why didn't he win Juve the UCL or even cross the QF with same mediocre players?? If Seria A was the target, am sure you know Juventus didn't need him to win that??

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by cr7lomo: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2021
oyatainer:

If you dont know this go and check Madrid 3 vs Barca 3 on YouTube.

He dismantled Madrid even as a substitute.
here is the link to watch;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZq4ANSZU6c

U bloody liar...u said he did it at 17...show us proof
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by oyatainer(m): 11:45am On Nov 22, 2021
cr7lomo:

U bloody liar...u said he did it at 17...show us proof

which year was this match is the question? I think the person that made that reference made a mistake but it doesn't change the argument that Ronaldo first Hattrick in football was against a weaker team compare to Messi first Hattrick against Madrid in their previous argument.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by cr7lomo: 11:49am On Nov 22, 2021
oyatainer:

which year was this match is the question?

U no get Google for ur phone?? Show us when he scored the hattrick against Madrid at 17
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by OJEEMAH(m): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2021
cr7lomo:

U no get Google for ur phone?? Show us when he scored the hattrick against Madrid at 17
He was 19 but e no change the fact that Messi scored a hattrick at a tender age against the world most successful club
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by cr7lomo: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
OJEEMAH:
He was 19 but e no change the fact that Messi scored a hattrick at a tender age against the world most successful club

19 is not a tender age, de Lima won balon dor at that same age , mbappe won world cup at same age. Tender age is 17 , the age pele won world cup and was player of the tournament . The fact remains he lied that he did it at 17 ,2 yrs is a big difference. Most great players are usually established at that age. The late reyes destroyed real madrid at that same age when real madrid lost 4.0 to sevilla . So he's not the first and will not b the last
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by DareyFortified: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
Tobichuks08:

Since all your all write in on sense and not the post then it shows how stupid u all are..

If not that you are stupid, how will someone win a balon 'dOr and 6 Golden boot without performing? Abi when Ronaldo won it, it was not his performance that made him with it? Abi them just dash am ni?

Like I said most of you Ronaldo fans lack basic sense.

Messi never played in premier league but has scored the highest number of goals against the top 6 in premier league.

He is favorite teams in la Liga to score against are Sevilla (37 goals), Athletico Madrid (31), Valencia (28), Real Madrid (27) and Espanyol (25). Eibar is not even in top 5.

But because you are a Ronaldo fan you lack sense, will rather pick the rubbish that suit you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by DareyFortified: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
cr7lomo:

19 is not a tender age, de Lima won balon dor at that same age , mbappe won world cup at same age. Tender age is 17 , the age pele won world cup and was player of the tournament . The fact remains he lied that he did it at 17 ,2 yrs is a big difference. Most great players are usually established at that age. The late reyes destroyed real madrid at that same age when real madrid lost 4.0 to sevilla . So he's not the first and will not b the last

Good, so tell me what Ronaldo did in when he was 19 now? Abi him no get any achievement?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by OJEEMAH(m): 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
cr7lomo:

19 is not a tender age, de Lima won balon dor at that same age , mbappe won world cup at same age. Tender age is 17 , the age pele won world cup and was player of the tournament . The fact remains he lied that he did it at 17 ,2 yrs is a big difference. Most great players are usually established at that age
Stop trying to redefined the word "tender" cos your favourite Ronaldo had little or no significant achievement at that stage. Like it or not, you and i know 19 is a tender age in football.

At the bolded, name 10 great players that established at that age.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by emae009(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
Tobichuks08:

On goal

Smh...
Ronaldo scored 450 goals for Madrid, in that time period Messi scored 472 (always keep in mind that Messi can only use his left leg as you guys always bring up the "Ronaldo is more complete"wink.
That you don't even know Barca situation when Messi broke into the first team tells me all I need to know. FYI Barca didn't start in 2008, I see you referencing Xavi and Iniesta like some sort of argument. When Messi made it, Xavi and Iniesta were squad players.
You dey use agenda dey call facts. dude you funny. Go learn.
Messi was so good, Juventus wanted to paid over a world record fee for a 17year old that made just an appearance in a preseason against them.

Talk about Messi was winning la liga against Eibar, wasn't Madrid in the same league.

Your agenda is so glaring it's irritating to validate it with a response. If you even bother to know, Messi hasn't completed 90mins in all the matches he played which is why I said it isn't up to 320mins but you wouldn't know that.

abeg abeg abeg miss me with that agenda.
Sean's done!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by cr7lomo: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Stop trying to redefined the word "tender" cos your favourite Ronaldo had little or no significant achievement at that stage. Like it or not, you and i know 19 is a tender age in football.

At the bolded, name 10 great players that established at that age.

What Ronaldo had achieved at 19 , Messi dint. Apart from the hat trick against real, whatelse did he achieve? Ronaldo helped Portugal to their first ever final , scoring 2 times and assisting once. Messi that literally spent the whole of age 19 and part of 20 treating injuries. He was like Ansi fatsu then , play one game , spend the neat 3 injured. Most of u just started following Messi. Most of you dint even watch his early games.

Mbappe
Ronaldo de Lima
CR7
Pele
Walcott
Jude Bellingham
Jose Antonio Reyes
Bukayo saka
Sancho
Greenwood
Rashford
Zlatan
Halaand
Foden
Raul
Iniesta
Benzema
Neymar
Fati
Pogba
Maradona
George Best
Cryuff
Eusebio ( Black panther)
Michael Laudrup
Maldini
Kluivert
Owen
Totti
Rooney
Pedri

Most of u messi fans think football starts and ends with messi. And thats cos y'all just started watching football. U will mention stuff that other players had long achieved b4 him like its a new thing
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by emae009(m): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
Tobichuks08:

common sense and simple arithmetic would have informed you that at 34 Ronaldo was at Juventus getting outscored by some player that sound like Quad who was 36 at the time
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by emae009(m): 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
cr7lomo:

What Ronaldo had achieved at 19 , Messi dint. Apart from the hat trick against real, whatelse did he achieve? Ronaldo helped Portugal to their first ever final , scoring 2 times and assisting once. Messi that literally spent the whole of age 19 and part of 20 treating injuries. He was like Ansi fatsu then , play one game , spend the neat 3 injured. Most of u just started following Messi. Most of you dint even watch his early games.

really? when you guys do research, do you just type about Ronaldo and then use agenda as facts for Messi??

Messi was already an U-17 world champion and a Golden Boy winner by the age of 19 and that's just 2 at the top of my head.
make it make sense na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by DareyFortified: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
cr7lomo:

Like I said many of you Ronaldo fans lack sense. grin grin

Don't just come here and spit rubbish. Try dey research even if you don't know it.

At the age of 19:

Club goals:

Messi: 26
Ronaldo: 17

International goals:

�� Ronaldo: 7
�� Messi: 4

Champions League goals:

� Messi: 2
❌ Ronaldo: 0

pic.twitter.com/cqEhepOhRa

— Football Factly (@FootballFactly) September 12, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Blasts Arsenal For Selling Alex Iwobi / Copa America: Luis Suarez In Tears As Peru Defeat Uruguay On Penalties (Photos) / Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.