Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Real Age On Nysc Discharge Certificate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Real Age On Nysc Discharge Certificate (541 Views)

What Are Implications Of Reducing Age As Against The Age On WAEC Certificate? / Incorrect Name On Nysc Certificate / Employer Wants To Hold My NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE On Resumption. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Age On Nysc Discharge Certificate by charlesdinho7(m): 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
good day everyone. i am a graduate waiting for army short service recruitment to commence but i have a little problem of which i will like to solicit for your advise. on my nysc certificate my real age is displayed there. i was born in 1992 and the nysc carries the age. last year recruitment for NIGERIAN ARMY SSC, that is `short service commission', the maximum age is 27 and right now i am 29. i have plans on doing age declaration by reducing my age to 25 that is 1997 but my nysc cert has my real age 1992. what will be your advise on this? how can i apply with my age declaration showing 25 and my nysc cert carrying my real age 29? please advise me on what to do. God Bless You All... Amen
Re: Real Age On Nysc Discharge Certificate by Legendguy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
If you know ur way you will be shortlisted regardless of age, this Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Real Age On Nysc Discharge Certificate by musa234(m): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2021
Do they fix age in Nysc cert?
Re: Real Age On Nysc Discharge Certificate by henroo2003: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
charlesdinho7:
good day everyone. i am a graduate waiting for army short service recruitment to commence but i have a little problem of which i will like to solicit for your advise. on my nysc certificate my real age is displayed there. i was born in 1992 and the nysc carries the age. last year recruitment for NIGERIAN ARMY SSC, that is `short service commission', the maximum age is 27 and right now i am 29. i have plans on doing age declaration by reducing my age to 25 that is 1997 but my nysc cert has my real age 1992. what will be your advise on this? how can i apply with my age declaration showing 25 and my nysc cert carrying my real age 29? please advise me on what to do. God Bless You All... Amen

What about your original waec. that carries your real age
Re: Real Age On Nysc Discharge Certificate by charlesdinho7(m): 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
henroo2003:

What about your original waec. that carries your real age
my neco statement of result is not showing my age

(1) (Reply)

Can You Drive...??? / Job Vacancies / Npower Batch C2 List - All You Need To Know, Thumbprint Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.