Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd (34003 Views)

Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game / Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game / Franck Ribery And Arjen Robben In Tears At Final Game In Bayern Munich (2) (3) (4)

Re: Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd by blaise26abj(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2021
Richy4:
I have a question for Manchester United Fans... The coach, do you think that the team were sabotaging him for him to leave or is this really what and how ManU is?

I'm just asking because I don't trust Paul Pogba.. he is not a good influence at all anywhere he is... Also, I can't see how they have all the names and world class players yet week in week out, they have show of shame... Ordinary Watford should not have done that on a normal day...
If you saw the match yesterday , you will realize that the team’s moral is very low and the coach is clueless. They played worse than high school boys . No sense of urgency . The 1st half had no structure , no coordination, no hunger . A player like Maguire should have been benched several matches ago . The moment the coach noticed that we were being overrun by watford , he should have made some tactical changes . But he sat the whole 1st half out . A team that can come back from 1-2 goals down in matches have what it takes to win matches outrightly .

OLE is a useless coach that benches his key players just before international breaks . He is poor tactically
Re: Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd by Ray07(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2021
fergie001:

I just wonder how they are any better. They will be in for Villarreal however, but someone will take charge going forward till June.

Zidane is first choice but he is learning English and insists he won't take up a job till summer. Ten Hag is also a popular choice and insists same.
wish Ralf Rangnick can take till the end of the season b4 we appoint a better coach. The club are scared that ralf rangnick would demand for full power.
Re: Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd by fergie001: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2021
Ray07:
wish Ralf Rangnick can take till the end of the season b4 we appoint a better coach. The club are scared that ralf rangnick would demand for full power.

Before nko?
Why won't they give him full powers?

I want Rangnick too...this Fletcher matter doesn't inspire confidence.

Re: Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd by Ray07(m): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2021
fergie001:

Before nko?
Why won't they give him full powers?

I want Rangnick too...this Fletcher matter doesn't inspire confidence.
they person way them go the control anyhow reason Ole lasted this long. grin
Re: Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd by fergie001: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2021
Ray07:
they person way them go the control anyhow reason Ole lasted this long. grin
Very foolish people.
Re: Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd by Polynek(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2021
samwash:

Who is now the problem?
I want to hear your veiw.
The players
Re: Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd by adenigga(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2021
It's just been confirmed....,...

Re: Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd by blacknoir: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ole must remain o angry
Re: Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd by Germi9: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
Am a Man U fan,but you see those players, they are too lazy
Re: Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd by samwash(m): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Polynek:
The players

Managers take blame on players lackadaisical attitudes. On his own, I think he lack tactics, how will a coauch filed 5 defenders & still be considering goals, it's uncalled for.
Take the life of Wenger & Sir Alex they didn't have world class players but they made them.
That's why he has to have balls to deal with any players filling too big.
Re: Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd by prophetfire: 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Polynek:
U de call Ronaldo fraud?
Bwahahahaha. Yeah na. Na cruise. He has been praised in his hey days. Now itt time to drag him. If he doesn't want dragging, let him retire. If not na yeye im dey do himself.
Re: Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd by Hizique(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
hybrid11:
Come and sack him let us see you cheesy
dem don sack am 5his morning.
Re: Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd by samwash(m): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
cornelman:
The man is not technically sound enough for premier league. Though I pity him for the fact that the board has to wait until he becomes an unpopular figure with the fans at old Trafford before they do the needful. Juventus respected Pirlo and Chelsea respected Lampard. They didn't wait till those guys were publicly embarrassed by those who once loved them before they let them go.

Crazy Manutd board

Guy, Utd board are actually looking for a long term manager just like Alex & Wenger did in their time but the truth is that in this modern days nobody will be patient with you to stay for up to 4-5 yrs without winning a sliverware in a big club like Man Utd.
They all need to win trophies so that the money will keeping flowing in.
Re: Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd by kiddkash(m): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
ZUBY77:

Who is the problem?
ole is pathetic. he isn't good enough to coach Newcastle united.

I admit it was nostalgia to bring him after mourinho but he was never gonna bring us title. Carrick will

Re: Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd by charlesm91(m): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
caprini1:
This is so true,and i am a Real Madrid fan.The only difference at madrid was that the players ,played for Zidane, not for his tactics ,but just love.They were ready to die for him.But this united squad is just filled with primaddona,s.
pls Zidane had tactics, albeit unconventional cos people expected a certain style of play ala Pep but he was no Pep. Zidane flowed with the situation and adopted as the game sees fit and thats why if u a madrid fan and followed Zidane during the 3 peat, you discovered that you get confused with our play in the first half but the second half was where we killed teams after tactical adjustments. This isn't to say the players love and respect for Zidane wasn't a factor too, but we need to give Zidane his props as a manager. He came back and won league without Ronaldo and still made the semis of ucl last season with a team riddled with injuries all season.
Re: Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd by caprini1: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
charlesm91:
pls Zidane had tactics, albeit unconventional cos people expected a certain style of play ala Pep but he was no Pep. Zidane flowed with the situation and adopted as the game sees fit and thats why if u a madrid fan and followed Zidane during the 3 peat, you discovered that you get confused with our play in the first half but the second half was where we killed teams after tactical adjustments. This isn't to say the players love and respect for Zidane wasn't a factor too, but we need to give Zidane his props as a manager. He came back and won league without Ronaldo and still made the semis of ucl last season with a team riddled with injuries all season.
You have some valid points in your opinions,but to me o,when Ronaldo left ,i didn't see any tactics except "cross and insha allah" .....most times it worked and most times it didn't,and he makes substitutions so late,when the game is lost and gone.
Re: Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd by charlesm91(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
caprini1:
You have some valid points in your opinions,but to me o,when Ronaldo left ,i didn't see any tactics except "cross and insha allah" .....most times it worked and most times it didn't,and he makes substitutions so late,when the game is lost and gone.
grin lol, you are right with the crosses. Zidane sha get him problems too grin

Re: Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd by samwash(m): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
Polynek:
The players

We kwn better now, now that Ole is gone.
Re: Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd by Polynek(m): 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
samwash:

We kwn better now, now that Ole is gone.
Heey Man is too early to say anything about Man-U now remember Ole won His 1st ten match's, so calm down bro undecided

Re: Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd by samwash(m): 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Polynek:
Heey Man is too early to say anything about Man-U now remember Ole won His 1st ten match's, so calm down bro undecided

If you say so, am watching
Re: Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd by Polynek(m): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
samwash:

If you say so, am watching
Ya calm down 1st, I know U guys did yesterday

Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / 2019 CAF Awards: Osimhen & Chukwueze Lose Young Player Award To Achraf Hakimi / Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos)