Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:54 PM

Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried (22632 Views)

COVID-19: I Am Worried, I See Danger Ahead- Boss Mustapha / I Am Worried About My Fasting Blood Sugar Result / 10 Global Health Challenges To Watch Out For In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by victoreo(m): 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
Please advice your husband to visit the hospital for proper medical checkup. I was down with pneumonia around September and I know what I went through..

This is a dealt ailment, please don't joke with it. Treat as urgent

Speady recovery

1 Like

Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by TheGift: 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
First things first know that while being scared may be a natural instinct. It is not productive to act with fear.

Choose to be courageous inspite of your fears. Be calm.

Next thing is you need to get a second opinion on His health, a different test center or hospital perhaps.

To be continued.
Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by alizma: 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
Pregift:
My husband has been sick for a month now. The problem started when he lost almost a million naira in a business deal. All of a sudden he lost so much weight, so I attributed it to the depression that he passed through as a result of the loss.

After like 2weeks he recovered the money and since then I noticed that he became sick, he has being coughing for more than 3weeks now, he suffers fatigue, chills, severe chest pain and general body pains. We have gone for test and the result said it's pneumonia. He has taken Drugs but it's till like that. He till coughs and feels fatigue everytime.

The issue now is that am worried and my mind is telling me that he might have covid 19. Please am scared. What should I do at this point.
Take him for covid test. It's better now than later.
But if you can't access hospital, get plenty dogoyaro leaf, boil it we'll have him sit on a stool, place the boiled leaf in the pot between his legs and cover him with plenty clothes, open the cover and leave it for some minutes. Thereafter let him bath part of it and drink the remaining three times daily. He will be fine

2 Likes

Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by princewarri1985: 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kelechi009:

Go to Medbury Medical Services Limited at Admiralty way Lekki and do a Covid19 test. It's 50,400.

Both of you and the kids should g for the test.
OLE, IF ORDINARY COVID 19 TEST NA 54K HOW MUCH WILL SURGERY NOW COST? 1 MILLION NAIRA I GUESS! CRIMINAL
Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
Pregift:
My husband has been sick for a month now. The problem started when he lost almost a million naira in a business deal. All of a sudden he lost so much weight, so I attributed it to the depression that he passed through as a result of the loss.

After like 2weeks he recovered the money and since then I noticed that he became sick, he has being coughing for more than 3weeks now, he suffers fatigue, chills, severe chest pain and general body pains. We have gone for test and the result said it's pneumonia. He has taken Drugs but it's till like that. He till coughs and feels fatigue everytime.

The issue now is that am worried and my mind is telling me that he might have covid 19. Please am scared. What should I do at this point.
God will heal him he will not die in Jesus name
Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by hohafrank(m): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
Pregift:

I strongly invite you to Shiloh starting from 7th to 12th December.
God of Shiloh will perfect his health.
Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by toujurs: 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kelechi009:

Go to Medbury Medical Services Limited at Admiralty way Lekki and do a Covid19 test. It's 50,400.

Thunder fire you, and 50,400. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by Mammangaddafi(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kelechi009:

I don't have affiliation with these people, COVID test is expensive yes, but that's the price all over Nigeria. If you don't have the money you can just treat it as malaria but once you start seeing severe symptoms, It is better to go for the test. 50k is not worth your life.

In the UK it is also expensive as well, It is around 58 Pounds for 2 Test kits from private companies, day 2 and day 8, I paid for my brother last week when he traveled. He was suppose to Test while in quarantine for 10 days.

shut up you thief. The same covid 19 test i did in Ilorin for free last week?...Thief!

2 Likes

Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by Validated: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
samtol4:
Ah why Covid 19 test so expensive in Nigeria? Most countries the test is free. 50k is too much for someone who is hustling to survive. It appears Covid19 is a business in Nigeria
Why is Nigeria termed a shithole? A country that careless for her citizen. Imagine covid test that is free everywhere, Nigeria government hospitals cannot provude. What I know is you only pay for covid test when travelling, not when sick and dying. No wonder NCDC reports very low infection, yet people are dying.

1 Like

Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by MummyD2020(f): 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
samtol4:
Ah why Covid 19 test so expensive in Nigeria? Most countries the test is free. 50k is too much for someone who is hustling to survive. It appears Covid19 is a business in Nigeria

Nigeria na country before? Even the omicron that has not yet been found in far better countries, Nigeria claimed it is here just to get the incentives. Cursed leaders

1 Like

Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by Eriokanmi: 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
Pinkzebra:

If he won't go to clinic shout it and escalate it to his family.and friends. You people should drag him to a teaching hospital or if you are capable a private hospital that is capable.
Sorry to sound negative this is exactly what killed my neighbor last week . Their story is similar . The sickness started with bad investment then non stop cough and he refused to go to hospital. Unfortunately the day the wife escalated it and we neighbor rushed him to hospital was the day he gave up. Please don't waste time don't sit on it . You won't lost your hubby in Jesus name . But please act fasttttt
Covid-19 is still very much around but some would be claiming ignorance. It's worrisome the way some people end up sending people to their early grades by always attacking those who talk about Covid-19 and necessary precautions to he taken, as if they're being attacked personally.

Such people are quite much on nairaland. I had covid last year and ended up infecting all members of my family.. I no dey fall sick. My sickness no dey pass malaria. Thank God i survived it. It was narrow escape escape me. God's mercies abound.
Anyone reading this should just do the needful by observing non-pharmaceutical protocols in case you're still scared of taking the vaccine. Oyinbo people wey d tin dey kill like fowl are also human beings oo. God is just too kind to us,poorest of the poor. My 50 cents.
Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by lomprico(m): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
Pregift:

do std tests
Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by Godbless3(m): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
If cough you're worried about, go for COVID-19 test and if the result is negative and can't attribute the cough to another sickness.
Just get fresh orange, squeeze the water into a cup and add a little salt and let him drink it the cough will vanish.
Thats my remedy anytime cough dey disturb me.
Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by Gt321(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kelechi009:

You bi real criminal, all form of crimility leads to destruction
Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by Reeses: 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kelechi009:

So no empathy from you at all? You are very wicked
Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by babadee1(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Pregift:

Why not go to the hospital with him? Nairaland can't help with this.
Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by nemynely(m): 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
Madam, you said you went for a test and result turned in pneumonia.
Was the test ordered by a Doctor? If, yes, then go back to the doctor so that he can continue what he started or better still, refer you as he deems fit.
If there has been no hospital consultation before now, this is the time to check into one ASAP
Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by jeiz333: 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
He sud go get tested for Covid. It's been 3 weeks, so his body may have ran the covid course but the effect take about 6 months before recovery.
Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by Kelechi009: 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
Bossman:
Any US citizen, insured or not, can get some form of COVID 19 test for free. Have never paid a dime for all the COVID-19 tests I have taken for travels.

https://www.hhs.gov/coronavirus/community-based-testing-sites/index.html

COVID Test is not free in the UK bro.
Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
Pregift:

Meet your family doctor and let a comprehensive test be done please no assumptions. Sickness in family is burdensome but it's one of those things in life that must always happen. Keep the faith and pray for his recovery. May our Father in heaven stretch forth his healing staff to heal your husband in the name of Jesus Christ the son of Jah, Amen
Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by Kaybae(f): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
kaywon:

Thanks for this excellent observation.

It's actually diabetes - maybe a new form of it but certainly indicative of high blood sugar levels.

She should quickly go check his blood sugar. My wife would have died last year if not for God. She first came down with malaria and typhoid. After treatment, symptoms like incessant cough, extreme fatigue, blurry eyesight, pains on her joints, etc, persisted. She lost so much weight and her voice was sounding so faint like she's speaking to you from afar.

On 4 different occasions that we visited hospitals, none could pinpoint what her illness was. Some doctors said it was drug reaction and promised it would fade out with time with no further treatment.

The night before it was finally detected, my wife vomited (about 5 times) and pooped severally all through, and was so helplessly drying out right before my eyes. It was a nightmare I can't wish on my worst enemy.

Thankfully, God stepped in. On trying one of those hospitals again that morning, one doctor Nnamdi figured it out right away. My wife's blood sugar reading was over 600 mg/dL - a very critical level that humans can hardly survive. She was admitted and revived with drips.

She's fine and well today, but minding her diet. It was after 3 months we saw a woman with 3 kids whose husband was said to have died of the same thing. They didn't identify it on time as is usually the case.

Please have his sugar level checked soon as possible. May God heal your husband in Jesus' Name. Amen
This is so rampant now, it was only God that save me two months ago because of this sugar level, I collapsed patapata, infact it's been so hard adding weight since then. Please check the blood sugar level has been advised, May God heal everyone of us.

1 Like

Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by na2016: 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kelechi009:

I don't have affiliation with these people, COVID test is expensive yes, but that's the price all over Nigeria. If you don't have the money you can just treat it as malaria but once you start seeing severe symptoms, It is better to go for the test. 50k is not worth your life.

In the UK it is also expensive as well, It is around 58 Pounds for 2 Test kits from private companies, day 2 and day 8, I paid for my brother last week when he traveled. He was suppose to Test while in quarantine for 10 days.

Test that is done free at most workplaces, both PCR and LF?
Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by na2016: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kelechi009:

COVID Test is not free in the UK bro.

Covid test is free. It is the Covid test for travel that is not free
Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by nifemi1206: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hello Madam. Its TB. Go to government hospital near you and be heal. Similar thing happen to me. My husband took me to several private hospital. And nothing change. He spent almost a million in different hospital. Only to go to government hospital and be treated for free. The money we spent is the money on card which is 500naira. Now I'm well and fine
Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by Aganju849: 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
Pregift:

COVID19 for don kill am tey tey na

Test for HIV instead
Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by GogetterMD(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
Pregift:

Has he been screened for tuberculosis? Many attribute it as a disease of poverty but its not
Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by Awise09(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
Married women of now are days, how old is this madam self, so nobody in your husband relations that you can reach out to?
Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by Testimony1988(m): 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Take him for COVID-19 test.
Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by femi4: 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Pregift:

Omicron
Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by otokx(m): 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
What is the update?
Re: Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried by Kelechi009: 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
na2016:

Covid test is free. It is the Covid test for travel that is not free

Ok cool, thanks for the correction then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Introduces Pain-relieving Drug For Cancer, HIV / Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain / 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.