Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,766 members, 7,806,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other (1377 Views)

What Can We Yorubas Learn From The Igbos? / Wewould Give Every Youth That Is Unemployed $100.00 A Month To Take Of Themselvs / Joe Igbokwe Has Never Been An Iboman ,we Yorubas Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by KoshCAD: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
Masterkernel1:

The highest Fraud ever is a Yoruba man Hush Monkey.

Tinubu and Kashanu had warrant of arrest for drug racketeering.
Story for the pigs and piglets.

How does that make DIALA to marry OSU grin
Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by Masterkernel1: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
KoshCAD:

At least Egun loves Ife people... grin grin grin keep deceiving those who aren't informed.
Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by Fahdiga(m): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
KoshCAD:

Dumb comment devoid of logic
Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by unshakablejihad: 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
KoshCAD:
Kpele o gramarian that knows how to construct proper English sentence.

No wonder the first letter in your own sentence started with small letter. Dummy.

i'm not here to stimulate your fragile ego. go back to school and learn proper english construction before you engage me. I have told you this time with-out number. your english sentence is as wack as your current wretched situation.
Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by KoshCAD: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Dumb comment devoid of logic
E pain you my OSU brother hahahaha. Whether you like it or not, you can't marry DIALA hahahaha.

I dare you to say you are proud to be OSU. Just say it kikikikikiki
Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by KoshCAD: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
unshakablejihad:

i'm not here to stimulate your fragile ego. go back to school and learn proper english construction before you engage me. I have told you this time with-out number. your english sentence is as wack as your current wretched situation.

Cry of a typical OSU.

E pain am.

How will you play with DIALA.

Just try and learn how to start sentence with capital letter.

Oponu doesn't even know when and where to put comma and full stop.

Still start new sentence with small letter. Typical OSU.
Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by KoshCAD: 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
Masterkernel1:

At least Egun loves Ife people... grin grin grin keep deceiving those who aren't informed.
We thank God that you know that.

But we know here that DIALA cannever have anything to do with OSU hahahahaha.
Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by unshakablejihad: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
KoshCAD:
Cry of a typical OSU.

E pain am.

How will you play with DIALA.

Just try and learn how to start sentence with capital letter.

Oponu doesn't even know when and where to put comma and full stop.

Still start new sentence with small letter. Typical OSU.

stupid coping mechanism and again your last sentence shows your failed education lol. it seems the excessive ororo oil in your pit latrine soup has swallowed up your cerebellum u now move about with empty an skull..

itz painful that after all the genital mutilation process your mum passed through in ogbomosho and the dirty rappers she used to rap u up in a process thought to wipe out the omo aleic genes infiterated through your NUTRW dad she only ended up bringing up an infectious pig like you.
Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by KoshCAD: 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
unshakablejihad:

stupid coping mechanism and again your last sentence shows your failed education lol. it seems the excessive ororo oil in your pit latrine soup has swallowed up your cerebellum u now move about with empty an skull..

itz painful that after all the genital mutilation process your mum passed through in ogbomosho and the dirty rappers she used to rap u up in a process thought to wipe out the omo aleic genes infiterated through your NUTRW dad she only ended up bringing up an infectious pig like you.
Dundee.

They swear for you not to put commas and full stops where they are supposed to be?

Olodo.

What is itz. Your worthless OSU father needs to be shot in the public for giving birth to an OSU like you that should have been wasted in canal he used to poo.

I blame the womb that conceived you as well for carrying your pregnancy to jump fence,hence the effect of tout in your life.

Putting a bad english in public forum without shame is a result of your Agbero father that slept with your mother under tree at the motor park inside dirty aba.

Nothing surprise me since your father drag dirty rapper with your mother at home.

Useless product of worthless Agbero dick and cursed dirty ashewo womb fed with layering soup called nsala and smelly akpu. No wonder you have a miserable life.
Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by unshakablejihad: 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
KoshCAD:
Dundee.

They swear for you not to put commas and full stops where they are supposed to be?

Olodo.

What is itz. Your worthless OSU father needs to be shot in the public for giving birth to an OSU like you that should have been wasted in canal he used to poo.

I blame the womb that conceived you as well for carrying your pregnancy to jump fence,hence the effect of tout in your life.

Putting a bad english in public forum without shame is a result of your Agbero father that slept with your mother under tree at the motor park inside dirty aba.

Nothing surprise me since your father drag dirty rapper with your mother at home.

Useless product of worthless Agbero dick and cursed dirty ashewo womb fed with layering soup called nsala and smelly akpu. No wonder you have a miserable life.

I couldn't read your load of shit and your weak senile trolling go and play with sand...
Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by VOICEofORIENTAL: 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
uBuNiT:
Igbos ? They hate themselvs. They only back Nnamdi Kanu with full support and collectivly decide to lock-down mondays in solidarity with him.
They hate themselvs, they can only gather in one market or area selling same thing without acrimony. They are the people who make the highest home-ward movement every end of the year to relax and meet with families because of hate among them.
We yorubas love ourselves. We only abandon Igboho and disown oduduwa. When Sowore was in detention, out of love we reminded him that he is not a pure yoruba man and we cant stand with him.
When Adebowale Sikiru went for interview, Femi Osibona only dismissed him because he is a yoruba muslim.
We love our love unlike Igbos
Are we not tired of posting Igbo & Yoruba matter? what kind of arrogant beings are we? why can't we face the huge problems facing us in our region?..the problems facing us in Alaigbo were they caused by Yoruba's? PLS NDIGBO LET US LEAVE YORUBA'S ALONE, YORUBA'S WERE NEVER OUR PROBLEM
Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by IPIGSRMUMU: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

don't regret
you're a real omoluabi

[s]Yoruba Muslims are not even real Yorubas but immigrants
[/s]
Intellectually laziness and barrenness are the only possible explanations for your moronic comment.

Pls borrow or buy some common sense.
Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by NubaVertigo(m): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
meolaniyi:
I am A Yoruba Muslim. But l don't like the way Lagos State government treat our Yoruba Christians. 80 % of civil servants in Lagos state are Yoruba Muslims. We treat our Yoruba Christians the way we treat Igbos, this self hatred

You stand a chance of employment in Lagos State as A Muslim from the North than A Christian from Yoruba tribe. I weep for our people

We are the worst enemy of ourselves.
Yoruba man betrayed Abiola
A Yoruba man betrayed Bola ige
A Yoruba man Betrayed Awolowo
A Yoruba betrayed Sunday Igboho

Igbos all over the world are fighting for Kanu
But see how we abandoned Sunday Igboho.

I regret being a Yoruba man sad

Please start saying muslim Yorubas and christian Yorubas instead of the other way around.
Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by purefacti(m): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2021
please we should stop this and act like grown up for once wrong is still wrong even when everyone is doing it and right can never be wrong even when no one is doing it
am some how related to igbo and I know some of the things they do like when I was in sokoto every igbo i knew there behaves like brother and sister not minding their state of origin my mom from Anambra but her best friend were all imolites we lived in harmony like one big family till we left sokoto to calabar

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rare Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu At A Young Age / Breaking: Tinubu Reportedly Sick, Flown To Dubai For Emergency Treatment(pics) / Russia Is Fighting A War They Can't Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.