Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Extremely Sweet Chihuahua Puppies Available - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Extremely Sweet Chihuahua Puppies Available (1390 Views)

Three Weeks Old Chihuahua Puppies For Sale...pure Breed / Chihuahua Puppies Available / Pregnant Female Long Coat Chihuahua In Abuja (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extremely Sweet Chihuahua Puppies Available by PetsAirways: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2021
We've got extremely gorgeous, sweet and socialized Chihuahua puppies available for immediate import.

The Chihuahua puppies are lively, alert and socialized. They are 8 weeks old, white and brown spotted, teacup, Apple head male and female puppies. They come at N300k

All puppies have been vaccinated, flea treated, dewormed and also microchiped.

For more info, holla 07061453924 or visit www.petlovers.com.ng. All pets comes with a blanket, toys, and delicious treats

Re: Extremely Sweet Chihuahua Puppies Available by kennethfranc(m): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
Werey no sabi format...
@Op desist from scam so that you may live long

1 Like

Re: Extremely Sweet Chihuahua Puppies Available by PetsAirways: 5:21am On Nov 22, 2021
Relax! If you're not interested, keep scrolling! Your comment is barbaric. Was it really necessary to use vulgar words just to make a point?
Re: Extremely Sweet Chihuahua Puppies Available by Teymanhenry(f): 5:48am On Nov 22, 2021
Wow, they all look beautiful... They'll make a hell of a good companion...

1 Like

Re: Extremely Sweet Chihuahua Puppies Available by kennethfranc(m): 6:28am On Nov 22, 2021
Teymanhenry:
Wow, they all look beautiful... They'll make a hell of a good companion...
Same person... Oga the earlier you quit scamming, the better for you
Re: Extremely Sweet Chihuahua Puppies Available by Teymanhenry(f): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
kennethfranc:

How, I dont get what you mean?
Re: Extremely Sweet Chihuahua Puppies Available by rastaLivity: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2021
No Matter what happens, Don’t send money to the op
Re: Extremely Sweet Chihuahua Puppies Available by PetsAirways: 4:59am On Nov 28, 2021
kennethfranc:

You further confirm how mentally disturbed you are. For your own good, the earlier you seek medical help, the better for you. Who makes unverified claims without proofs? May you find peace. Pele o
Re: Extremely Sweet Chihuahua Puppies Available by PetsAirways: 5:03am On Nov 28, 2021
I will leave you with the words of your signature. Mad, brainless slaves grin Ode

rastaLivity:
No Matter what happens, Don’t send money to the op
Re: Extremely Sweet Chihuahua Puppies Available by PetsAirways: 5:18am On Nov 28, 2021
Dear brother,
They will never be able to defend their statements. Please disregard these foolish souls. All they do is make false claims to cause and bring disrepute. Imagine the claim that your post was published by me? Very laughable. That's enough reason to confirm that these are brainless unknown slaves from unschooled business rivals who have no clue of how commerce works, rather they attack by pushing unverified claims. I challenge ANYBODY from the length and breadth of Nigeria to claim they were swindled by me. I have a reputation to protect. I have a name to guard. And that is why we are the biggest supplier of pets.

If you want to do business, do it with dignity and respect, not with barbarism.

Teymanhenry:

How, I dont get what you mean?
Re: Extremely Sweet Chihuahua Puppies Available by rastaLivity: 7:07am On Nov 28, 2021
I don’t engage scammers on Sunday grin, cheers
Re: Extremely Sweet Chihuahua Puppies Available by InoGetJoy: 7:16am On Nov 28, 2021
PetsAirways:
I will leave you with the words of your signature. Mad, brainless slaves grin Ode

OP is a thief grin
Re: Extremely Sweet Chihuahua Puppies Available by InoGetJoy: 7:17am On Nov 28, 2021
PetsAirways:
Dear brother,
They will never be able to defend their statements. Please disregard these foolish souls. All they do is make false claims to cause and bring disrepute. Imagine the claim that your post was published by me? Very laughable. That's enough reason to confirm that these are brainless unknown slaves from unschooled business rivals who have no clue of how commerce works, rather they attack by pushing unverified claims. I challenge ANYBODY from the length and breadth of Nigeria to claim they were swindled by me. I have a reputation to protect. I have a name to guard. And that is why we are the biggest supplier of pets.

If you want to do business, do it with dignity and respect, not with barbarism.

OP, prove it if you're not a scammer, no need for all this long grammar
Re: Extremely Sweet Chihuahua Puppies Available by PetsAirways: 8:25am On Nov 28, 2021
If you bring a claim forward, it is your responsibility to prove it. If you can't, then you are big hopeless fools.

In any case, thank you again for bringing traffic to my site grin
Keep the convo going
Re: Extremely Sweet Chihuahua Puppies Available by kennethfranc(m): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2021
PetsAirways:
If you bring a claim forward, it is your responsibility to prove it. If you can't, then you are big hopeless fools.

In any case, thank you again for bringing traffic to my site grin
Keep the convo going
Ode! Ur site indeed
Re: Extremely Sweet Chihuahua Puppies Available by fortune1894(m): 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
FRAUD DETECTED
PLS AVOID THIS SCAMMER
CHIHUAHUA KILL YOU THERE
Re: Extremely Sweet Chihuahua Puppies Available by PetsAirways: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2021
Oponu! Understanding is a skill.

kennethfranc:

Ode! Ur site indeed

(1) (Reply)

Male And Female Boerboel Available / Long Snake I Killed After Church / Male Samoyed Puppies Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.