Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding (21994 Views)

4 Jobs Abroad That Requires No Certification / Engineering Graduates, What Is Your Advice To Undergraduates? / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by BeardedMeat(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Historicalee:

What's that creative idea of yours that needs funding?

This idea could be in any of these sectors:
Tech
Education
Community Development
Entertainment
Public Health.
What do you want to do with the ideas?
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by bibiking7(m): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2021

I want to build a prison.

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by SilasIBB: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
Video Shooting

Book publishing

This Novel below has not yet been published.

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Toosure70: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
Fabricating machines and passing the knowledge to others.

2 Likes

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Timekeeper: 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
ewizard1:

So you can now become pompous and decide who gets Food and Water and who dont get.

You prefer ....... except Lagos. So People in Lagos can starve to death. If people of Lagos serve the same God as you, that your dream can never come through.

Find another dream.

Lo... U read another meaning to it
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by taiwoabiodun02: 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
I am into data analysis. I need a good system to be able to learn and work well.

Anyone willing to help?

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Okoronkwow(m): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Tech... Construction of modern charcoal stoves... Cost 2800 per 1....need #500000 for a start.
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by sellers4buyers(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
1. Digital commodities trading platform
2. Sport betting insurance (I have the template drawn out already need little funding to launch out)
3. Mobile health services (Everyone will have access to health care anywhere, anytime with just a token)
4. Fresh and Fast ( provision and delivery of fresh farms produce directly to homes)

Tech
1. Design of an app that enable you wear any type of clothes you want on your pictures or videos you create.
2. An app that will link singles ready for marriage based on predefined criteria.
3. A daily contribution app that can also give loan.
4. A cooperative society app
Make I stop. Working on few of them already, a little financial boost and technical support is needed. Cheers...

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by gifted2020(m): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
FolabiCash:
People saying they want to steal ideas , lol.

1. There's no new idea.

2. Hundreds and thousands of people are already doing what you dream of

3. Idea without funding will take you nowhere.
you just nailed it sir!

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by gifted2020(m): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Yoighaman:

Sounds weird, but sometimes it's better to share that your idea with someone you probably might never meet in life but who has the funds to bring it to fruition for the good of humanity, than to take the idea with you to the grave where it might perish forever, it's sad though cry
God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by opecuddy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
Tech and publishing 6
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by FullBlastLight: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
Emeskhalifa:
Op wey dey ask, shey u want give them money to fund the idea?

Or, maybe e wan thief d best ideas join im own!

Wetin Nigerians no fit do, no dey!
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by CelestineNelson: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
goodlistener:
Tech, I love working with computer. I have good computer skills.

Who will do Sunday 4me? I broke this weekend.
What's your skill sets?
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by illicit(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
dfrost:

Physical or online?

Physical and online
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Damilare65(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Olam09:

Movie
I have 2 finished screenplays.. Hollywood style, but all i need is just grant, like maybe $500,000 to make one of the movie, i believe if one of my movie is been produced it would coped more than $10,000,000 in boxoffice..
One is American teencom, 1:28:10 duration, the other is a Romantic drama.. wish i could get grant for them.
$500,000 is about 272 million naira grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by goodlistener: 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
CelestineNelson:

What's your skill sets?
learnt computer since 2006, I am good in general computer operations, into minor graphics design and very fast in typing, but all I can secure for now is teaching computer in a primary sch.
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Ekitibiased(m): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
I am not a young graduate, though in my early thirties.

Russian-trained medical doctor, experienced in E-commerce with an amazing record.

My ideas - Hair clinic, very few and limited skilled personal at the moment. It's quiet and lucrative, got a colleague into it. Problem is to set it up especially......on the island

A healthcare recruitment company. There's a serious problem of healthcare staffing for so many reasons ....migration, poor working conditions etc

Check out my Instagram page - calvin_stores

2 Likes

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Originalsly: 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
Trailblazer93:

Agriculture for sure, I have passion for rearing of livestock (varieties) but money never dey...

You want to start small or big?
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Neduzze5(m): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
Olam09:

Movie
I have 2 finished screenplays.. Hollywood style, but all i need is just grant, like maybe $500,000 to make one of the movie, i believe if one of my movie is been produced it would coped more than $10,000,000 in boxoffice..
One is American teencom, 1:28:10 duration, the other is a Romantic drama.. wish i could get grant for them.

Send me a mail.
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Neduzze5(m): 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
EBEk101:
To build music empire
I’m a songwriter and singer
I write both gospel and contemporary songs

Send me a mail
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by dfrost: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
illicit:

Physical and online

Physical might be difficult a little bit. Funds, accommodation et al.

Online might be a good idea if you have the right infrastructure.
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by illicit(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
dfrost:

Physical might be difficult a little bit. Funds, accommodation et al.

Online might be a good idea if you have the right infrastructure.

For the physical, I have a ready structure, just need some touching up and furnishing

For the online, it's to reach the students when they are not in school physically, like holidays
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by emonis88: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
NnamdiKanu:
This is the only true idea of every Igbo graduate, and all lovers of freedom!!!
U being asked about ideas n u r talking about Biafra, is that d question? Y do young people of these day just go off track n think it is normal?
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by ayandee: 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
good.
Toosure70:
Fabricating machines and passing the knowledge to others.
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by CelestineNelson: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
goodlistener:
learnt computer since 2006, I am good in general computer operations, into minor graphics design and very fast in typing, but all I can secure for now is teaching computer in a primary sch.
You are a casual computer user!
Was thinking have Skills like
Programming
Web development
Software Engineering
Data science
Machine learning
Cyber security
Network engineering
Robotics
Artificial intelligence
Embedded systems
IoT
Etc
Learn and update your skill sets Bro... You will easily make it. With your familiarity with computer operation

2 Likes

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by ayandee: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
consider modifying the title
SilasIBB:
Video Shooting

Book publishing

This Novel below has not yet been published.
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by GOCEO: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hamnas:
As a lab. technician currently running a chemist and trying to expand by adding up a micro lab. And opening a branch insha ALLAH
U are among the people spoiling our health Care system in Nigeria, which university did u study for u to have the efforntry to deal in drugs and human life. Oga take ur time
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Ndukwe007(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
I make LED fancy lights. I need funding and marketers

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Fidelmak(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
Organic farming or in house farming
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Bedtec: 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
DrMaths:

I want to start a creative hub teaching young lads to be graphics designer, motion graphics designer, web developers, photographers, sound Engineers, Data analyst, digital marketers.

These skills are of great value to anyone who is possession of one or two.

The business idea is mainly to train student to be professionals and get them plugged into establishments or with clients that might need their services.

What do I stand to gain?
It's simple!
I will have a loyal army of creatives at my desposal!
Can i pm you please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV / N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week / Msc. Business Admin. Or Msc. Statistics. Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.