Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,985 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Zoning: Fresh Crisis Looms In APC, As SE Leaders reject ChairmanShip Position - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zoning: Fresh Crisis Looms In APC, As SE Leaders reject ChairmanShip Position (1994 Views)

Tinubu, South-West Leaders Reject Yoruba Nation, Support Ban On Open Grazing / Security: Ugwuanyi Arrives Owerri As SE Governors Meet In Imo / Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zoning: Fresh Crisis Looms In APC, As SE Leaders reject ChairmanShip Position by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
sirp9898:

Forget the reality on ground I ask you a question answer me in that direction I ask you.
What of if tinubu is not the chosen one
Even though I know he is going to be the APC presidential flag bearer, life goes on if he lose.
Re: Zoning: Fresh Crisis Looms In APC, As SE Leaders reject ChairmanShip Position by sirp9898(m): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Even though I know he is going to be the APC presidential flag bearer, life goes on if he lose.

We need new ideas and positive changes no matter the odds.
Which tribe produce the president doesnt matter. The country divide doesn't matter to me but what matter to me is the action that will bring peace and prosperity including my neighbours

2 Likes

Re: Zoning: Fresh Crisis Looms In APC, As SE Leaders reject ChairmanShip Position by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
This is a fake news

The APC will zone the presidency to the south, there is no way they will also zone the position of the Party Chairman to the South again.

Even though this is a fake news, the APC will never microzone her presidential ticket to the SE Geopolitical zone. Know this and have peace.

On what basis should the APC microzone the party ticket to the South East bro? Don't you know a man like Tinubu that has worked hard for the APC to be what it is today will be unjustly schemed out?

Reason am now abeg.

The PDP should be the ones that will microzone the presidency to the South East.

I'm not against an Igbo man from contesting the APC presidential ticket too.

Without Tinubu ACN, the APC won't have wrestle power from the PDP.
How many votes did Tinubu and his SW contribute? What about the NE and NC
Re: Zoning: Fresh Crisis Looms In APC, As SE Leaders reject ChairmanShip Position by Jackson105: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
mightyhaze:
If they had any sense of equity and are not merely parroting one Nigeria like a garrulous bird on heat,they should know that the right thing is to zone their presidency to southeast

Go and shift it now, you guys will so anything to see APC wrecked yet you want their presidency, you guys need your brain examine.

Nothing for 5%, you all can go and die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoning: Fresh Crisis Looms In APC, As SE Leaders reject ChairmanShip Position by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

How many votes did Tinubu and his SW contribute? What about the NE and NC
GMB don use the turn of the Northern(North West, North East and North Central) part of Nigeria.

Is going to be the turn of Southern part of Nigeria from May 29 2023.
Re: Zoning: Fresh Crisis Looms In APC, As SE Leaders reject ChairmanShip Position by JOemmy(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
The apc is a party formed majorly by the hausa/fulani and the yorubas this two groups played the ethnic card against the igbos who are in the pdp govt to win the presidential election in 2015. I don't see how they will give any Igbo màn their presidential ticket now after the agreement between buhari and tinibu to give the SW power after buhari leaves office the igbo politicians in the apc don't even know the kind of hatred and mistrust the fulani north and west have for them.
Re: Zoning: Fresh Crisis Looms In APC, As SE Leaders reject ChairmanShip Position by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
GMB don use the turn of the Northern(North West, North East and North Central) part of Nigeria.

Same way Obasanjo used the turn of the SW.Its now the turn of the SE/SE
Re: Zoning: Fresh Crisis Looms In APC, As SE Leaders reject ChairmanShip Position by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
JOemmy:
The apc is a party formed majorly by the hausa/fulani and the yorubas this two groups played the ethnic card against the igbos who are in the pdp govt to win the presidential election in 2015. I don't see how they will give any Igbo màn their presidential ticket now after the agreement between buhari and tinibu to give the SW power after buhari leaves office the igbo politicians in the apc don't even know the kind of hatred and mistrust the fulani north and west have for them.
Lol and you think the North loves the yorubas
Re: Zoning: Fresh Crisis Looms In APC, As SE Leaders reject ChairmanShip Position by JOemmy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
On what basis should the APC microzone the party ticket to the South East bro? Don't you know a man like Tinubu that has worked hard for the APC to be what it is today will be unjustly schemed out?

Reason am now abeg.

The PDP should be the ones that will microzone the presidency to the South East.

If ur tinibu is truely a patriot that wants the unity and progress of nigeria he ought to be selfless and allow an Igbo man to fly the apc presidential ticket history will definitely be kind to him.

2 Likes

Re: Zoning: Fresh Crisis Looms In APC, As SE Leaders reject ChairmanShip Position by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
JOemmy:

If ur tinibu is truely a patriot that wants the unity and progress of nigeria he ought to be selfless and allow an Igbo man to fly the apc presidential ticket history will definitely be kind to him.
Lol

If he is not selfless, He would have contested for the presidential ticket against Buhari.

If he is not selfless, he won't have agreed to step down from the vice president position.

If he is not selfless, he will be asking for the APC presidential ticket to be microzone to the South West instead of Southern Nigeria.

The likes of OUK won't be stop from contesting.
Re: Zoning: Fresh Crisis Looms In APC, As SE Leaders reject ChairmanShip Position by Bimpe29: 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
In other words, when they get to that bridge they'll cross it. grin
Re: Zoning: Fresh Crisis Looms In APC, As SE Leaders reject ChairmanShip Position by mrvitalis(m): 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
[quote author=Laggafin post=107824846][/quote]
So we go for the highest bidder north offering us vice president politics is About personal interest right ?
Re: Zoning: Fresh Crisis Looms In APC, As SE Leaders reject ChairmanShip Position by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Lol

If he is not selfless, He would have contested for the presidential ticket against Buhari.

If he is not selfless, he won't have agreed to step down from the vice president position.

If he is not selfless, he will be asking for the APC presidential ticket to be microzone to the South West instead of Southern Nigeria.

You will make a very successful career in comedy
Re: Zoning: Fresh Crisis Looms In APC, As SE Leaders reject ChairmanShip Position by poiZon: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
Laggafin:

Another cow spoted
Cows na first class citizens now...

U be piglet... Go suck breast first before coming to show us ur stupidity
Re: Zoning: Fresh Crisis Looms In APC, As SE Leaders reject ChairmanShip Position by Dimmatic(f): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
@ Igbo apc politicians n all igbo one~ nigeria trumpeters n the illusive presidential 'rewards', the cabals go shock una electrically.did mnk not foretold n forewarn u people of how they wont allow u to rule nigeria?
Re: Zoning: Fresh Crisis Looms In APC, As SE Leaders reject ChairmanShip Position by Laggafin: 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
poiZon:

Cows na first class citizens now...

U be piglet... Go suck breast first before coming to show us ur stupidity

Piglet wen u call ur papa at least get lil sense pass Cow.. I see say na dung fill ur skull so.. I go measure small brain put Inside.. Ode
Re: Zoning: Fresh Crisis Looms In APC, As SE Leaders reject ChairmanShip Position by Midastorch(m): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
This is a fake news

The APC will zone the presidency to the south, there is no way they will also zone the position of the Party Chairman to the South again.

Even though this is a fake news, the APC will never microzone her presidential ticket to the SE Geopolitical zone. Know this and have peace.

Reason am now abeg.

Obasanjo didn't contest under the APC.

Nobody will stop Tinubu from contesting, even you know this.

He may lose and he may not, but to now say he shouldn't contest in the APC is what I noy possible

Lol

Lmfaooooooooooooooo...what do you guys really want presidency or lefeledumThis is a fake news sef because APC National chairmanship goes to the North central....I laugh in what I don't understand....
Re: Zoning: Fresh Crisis Looms In APC, As SE Leaders reject ChairmanShip Position by JaroMan: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
This is a fake news

Reason am now abeg.

Obasanjo didn't contest under the APC.

Nobody will stop Tinubu from contesting, even you know this.

He may lose and he may not, but to now say he shouldn't contest in the APC is what I noy possible

Lol

1. The South will have national chairman and to think that you don't know this explains how ignorant you are in politics.

2. Tinubu worked with ACN, just like Ogbonnaya Onuh worked with ANPP. Also you're still a newbie in politics, both historically and otherwise. Onuh was presidential candidate of APP in 1999 and stepped down for Olu Falae. Is that not enough sacrifice to South West? He went to become ANPP chairman and ever since, has been with Buhari. So what role did Tinubu play better than Onuh? His governor is even in APC just like Tinubu. So he has strong points in APC and I strongly believe that his block in APC are making a strong point.

Buhari has used the time of NC and NE but OBJ has used the turn of SW.
So what informed all SW candidates in 1999? Amnesia is dangerous.

Some of you are loud and ignorant and that is the problem with Nigeria. The wise ones are quiet while the loquacious and foolish are everywhere causing trouble. Misrepresenting information because they have the audience. But even a distant look is enough to know how empty they are.
You people think SE doesn't know how to play politics?
Edwin Clark asked you South West: who is the person in your region that compared to Zik? Is it because you brandish 'Biafra' scar to the north and they fall for it.
This time, SE will help you brandish it and the option is left for the north.
Watch out
Re: Zoning: Fresh Crisis Looms In APC, As SE Leaders reject ChairmanShip Position by Decide2rise: 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Lol

Just because of that small thing I talk, you write this kin long, emotion filled and senseless reply grin

You go might have a heart attack when the Jagaban become your President in 2023 with the way you dey go bro grin
Only touts and agberos like you will vote for Bat. Sane Nigerians won't make same mistake of 2015
Re: Zoning: Fresh Crisis Looms In APC, As SE Leaders reject ChairmanShip Position by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
JaroMan:

1. The South will have national chairman and to think that you don't know this explains how ignorant you are in politics.

2. Tinubu worked with ACN, just like Ogbonnaya Onuh worked with ANPP. Also you're still a newbie in politics, both historically and otherwise. Onuh was presidential candidate of APP in 1999 and stepped down for Olu Falae. Is that not enough sacrifice to South West? He went to become ANPP chairman and ever since, has been with Buhari. So what role did Tinubu play better than Onuh? His governor is even in APC just like Tinubu. So he has strong points in APC and I strongly believe that his block in APC are making a strong point.

Buhari has used the time of NC and NE but OBJ has used the turn of SW.
So what informed all SW candidates in 1999? Amnesia is dangerous.

Some of you are loud and ignorant and that is the problem with Nigeria. The wise ones are quiet while the loquacious and foolish are everywhere causing trouble. Misrepresenting information because they have the audience. But even a distant look is enough to know how empty they are.
You people think SE doesn't know how to play politics?
Edwin Clark asked you South West: who is the person in your region that compared to Zik? Is it because you brandish 'Biafra' scar to the north and they fall for it.
This time, SE will help you brandish it and the option is left for the north.
Watch out

Trash!
Re: Zoning: Fresh Crisis Looms In APC, As SE Leaders reject ChairmanShip Position by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
APC that just lost an election woefully in the SE last week wants to give APC chair to SE? If I were SE caucus, I will reject it too. SE is a stronghold of PDP! APC will be naive to give sensitive tickets to SE until election is over because the APC Presidential candidate will lose in the SE.
Re: Zoning: Fresh Crisis Looms In APC, As SE Leaders reject ChairmanShip Position by ezegold4we: 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
If APC succeeds in zoning Their chairmanship ticket to the South, it means power is moving back to North come 2023 becos as it stands now, The PDP will likely Field a northerner as Their candidate come 2023, it means both APC And PDP will Have northern candidates as Their presidential candidates, this is the Time for the entire South to close ranks as one body and fight back This evil plan The fulani cabal's are ploting, finally Nnamdi kanu, Biafra and Ipob seems to be More wiser, intelligent, sensitive,and smarter than all southern politicians put together.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Minority Tribe Lady Expresses Opinion On 3 Major Tribes Of Nigeria / Bank Documents Link Osinbajo’s Simmonscooper To Tinubu’s OceanTrust - Gazette / Amaechi Demolished Mosques, Didn't Appoint Northerners, We Won't Vote Him: Arewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.