Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) (2057 Views)

Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' / Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped / University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by SiggyNG: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
Update from

A video which has gone viral on social media captures the moment a lady was being scolded by her friend for crying after breaking up with her boyfriend.

The lady, identified as Divine, had apparently ended her relationship with her man over the phone and moments later she started crying in the presence of her roommates.

One of her friends chided her and wondered why she was crying despite the fact that she is the one who dumped her boyfriend.

She said that gone are the days when ladies play hard to get or emotional games with someone they love

Divine was then advised to call her boyfriend and say that she is still interested in the relationship.

Watch Video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqos7dn39WQ

https:///lady-breaks-down-in-tears-after-breaking-up-with-her-boyfriend-video/

Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by SiggyNG: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
sad sad
Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by DaddyRochie1642: 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
What should I do with this news

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
cheesy grin woman are confused being on Earth

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by tillaman(m): 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Tf?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by FamTomx2(m): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
Touching cry
Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by Opeyemic01: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
The kneel is stubborn it refused to be bleached

8 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by Maj196(m): 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Very dirty angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by SiggyNG: 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lol
Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by brave20: 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
Call him n tell him you are still doing na grin grin grin

That friend of hers get bad mouth grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by Zico5(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
Olosho is also forming. He thought the guy will beg her not knowing oga has reached boiling point. Maga don turn mugu.
Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by benuejosh: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hot breakfast
Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by JavaScript90: 5:32am On Nov 22, 2021
lol I feel her pain
Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by proxitaly: 6:28am On Nov 22, 2021
Crying for losing her source of income. Make i great say she loves him
Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 22, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
cheesy grin woman are confused being on Earth
They are highly delusional. If you don't understand them, you will think they are mentally deranged
Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 22, 2021
Opeyemic01:
grin
Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news
asin ehn. what's my business
Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by telkevog(m): 8:54am On Nov 22, 2021
Opeyemic01:
Hahahaha, you wicked o! I had to look a second time after reading your comment grin grin grin!

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by akosy(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2021
Them plenty, na this one just go viral.
Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by Randy100: 10:25am On Nov 22, 2021
She wanted drama, but the guy was not ready to indulge her in the drama.
Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 22, 2021
i926:

They are highly delusional. If you don't understand them, you will think they are mentally deranged
asin eeh!!! that's how i had sex with my then Ex after having sex she started crying grin cheesy i was like baby why the cry know i thought you enjoyed it because she was moaning when we were having sex so why the cry she said grin cheesy i have sinned to God that's why am crying i was wowed! undecided we later had another sex after some minutes again grin cheesy women nobi ur mate oh

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
asin eeh!!! that's how i had sex with my then Ex after having sex she started crying grin cheesy i was like baby why the cry know i thought you enjoyed it because she was moaning when we were having sex so why the cry she said grin cheesy i have sinned to God that's why am crying i was wowed! undecided we later had another sex after some minutes again grin cheesy women nobi ur mate oh
Hahaha grin

You should be grateful that her emotions didn't lead her to accuse you of rape the next day.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by GudluckIBB(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2021
That gender !!!

Them think say them dey wise
Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2021
i926:

Hahaha grin

You should be grateful that her emotions didn't lead her to accuse you of rape the next day.

Ahh! I fear women oh! This one you said happened to my roomie back in uni days her girlfriend accused him of Rape nobi small wahala undecided she even claimed i was aware that it happened my roomie was arrested i flee grin cheesy i went nd inform my roomie ppl after much much do you known that this lady came and apologize seeking for re union with tobi that it was devil work that she can't pinpoint why she did that with tears in her eyes bro oh. grin cheesy i told my roomie if him accept this babe i go use bottle break him head undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by Charmingrascal(m): 11:43am On Nov 22, 2021
Peer pressure made her do it.

She is already missing the things she get from him perhaps the money and the moaning.
Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by ActuaRise696969: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
One of the jobless ladies who survive because they have pussies.

She is not crying for the love but for the fact that there will be no more clitocurrency from that source.

Marriage is our shelter from these love weaponizers
Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by indodon(m): 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
wetin go dey her mind go be "who will now pay all this my bills"

nothing pain pass say she don lose her maga grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by talk2hb1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
benuejosh:
Hot breakfast
Serving and Eating her own breakfast
Re: Lady Breaks Down in tears after Breaking Up with Her Boyfriend (VIDEO) by Gadafii: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
This kind breakfast na serve your self cheesy

Guy man fit even ask am "wait oo, we dey date before, I think say na just knack we dey knack each other oo" cheesy

(1) (Reply)

For N.o.u.n Students Only: / Types Of Separation Techniques / Top 10 Iconic University Libraries In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.