Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,137 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Dstv And Gotv The Menace... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dstv And Gotv The Menace... (290 Views)

The Gistlover Blog And The Social Media Menace - Arakunrin Ayoola Faseyi / How Gov Willie Obiano Saved Nnewi Community From Erosion Menace / The Menace Of Beggars On The Nigerian Street. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv And Gotv The Menace... by nyzeo(m): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
Dear nairalanders.. Una good evening Please I decided to bring this topic to share here because it has been a source of headaches for me and so many Nigerians. First of all I would like to clearly emphasize that I am not against Dstv and Gotv operating in Nigeria but I hv come to realize how much these people and exploring us and nobody is doing anything about it.. I m very sure I m not the only person considering a lagal action them as I type this.. What really triggered this is the fact that the customer care line of dstv Nigeria and gotv which is on thier app has never connected or reachable.. All whta they care about the collect the monthly subscription and zoom they go na Gotv own pain me pass.. I consider this an act of wickedness and cheating because you will have an issue with the service provided and there is absolutely no means to air your complaint. This is the highest act of wickedness and carelessness.. And please I want the lawyers in the house to advice me can I go ahead to sue this company for neglect.. Please pardon my errors
Re: Dstv And Gotv The Menace... by Temidayo9(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
Pay TV and FTAs in Nigerian space are enough for you to make choice. However, you don't need to call customer care on gotv and DStv, once you login with your details on there web page you can chat with them for any issue. Despite that, they have lots of toll-free numbers across all Nigerian network. 09090630333,07080630333,08113630333
Re: Dstv And Gotv The Menace... by yuping(m): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
Sorry we feel your pain.
Re: Dstv And Gotv The Menace... by hyamstech(m): 12:16am On Nov 22, 2021

(1) (Reply)

PROTONMAIL Customer Service ♠ +800*972*882.0 ♠ Phone Number Usa / UNILAG Cut Off Marks For 2021/2022 Admission / How Can I Contact Asiana Airlines Customer Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.