Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,051 members, 7,807,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him (55292 Views)

I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer / Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by MightySparrow: 10:33am On Nov 22, 2021
Woman of substance more than nyash.

1 Like

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by OneNigeria1960(f): 10:33am On Nov 22, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked Wow see transformation.
Sickness is a bastard.
Thank God he came out victorious.

2 Likes

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:33am On Nov 22, 2021
Perfect definition of

"look at me,look at me,the one you saved.
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2021
You hardly see a lady in Nigeria do this without any benefit attach to it you hardly see but in overseas ahh! Dem full ground true love in action
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by whytediamond(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2021
Offpointng:
The spirit indeed is willing but the flesh is weak, I remember when I was down with Tropic of cancer but I was still as vibrant as my great a grandfather at 17. the pendulum rang as much as it could but there was no answer to that effect. it's really a testimony for me down-below

I wanted to get mad at you until I saw your moniker
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Thunderfayayou: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2021
dubaino:
God is Great: Man survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady who stood by him. What God cannot do does not exist.

Chigozie Effe wrote: Christ is the King!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5164250856923198&id=100000150034799

This man will live long. This type of ladies are no were to be found.

They're rare
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by whytediamond(m): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
What GOD cannot do does not exist.
Only GOD can do this.
Happy Married life.

Once your comment no dey front page, no sermon that day. Diarisgod ooo
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by chris51(f): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2021
MrPresent:
Happy for him.

This the second time I am seeing something like this. We have also treated a man diagnosed with Chronic Colon Cancer. He looked like this man in the first pic but as God will have it, he got healed after treatment. No Surgery Required. And it was Natural Therapy that worked for him and he didn't spend up to a million Naira atall. The man is now so fat and fresh. God is great.

Stories like this make me believe that truly when JESUS says Yes to your situation, Nobody whatsoever. Not even the devil, CAN SAY NO.

Most people will always doubt but it's only those who witness such in the lives of patients that can really glorify the name of the Lord.

God is Great.

I am happy for the young man and hi bride. It's good to share the therapy to help who must be passing through the same ailment but unable to ask for help on WhatsApp
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by bigcee(m): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2021
skywalker240:

This same colon cancer killed my elder brother cry
Sorry about that cry

Please what is the cause and symptoms of colon cancer. I just want to knw from your experience. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by TheMostComplex1: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I am a man, if my wife is kidnapped, I would not pay ransome to release her, I can get another wife or child. that is what I used to say until it really happened to me.

Going through suffering with somebody is not easy.

I can stand by you in any condition, so long as you are not at fault or the director of your downfall.

For example I would never help an extravagant friend out, no matter what, it's a man-made problem.

I kind of like the below
For example I would never help an extravagant friend out, no matter what, it's a man-made problem.

But I may help after scolding him or her

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Hyphy(m): 10:41am On Nov 22, 2021
It's a LIE shocked

A Nigerian lady?
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by BluntCrazeMan: 10:43am On Nov 22, 2021
dubaino:
God is Great: Man survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady who stood by him. What God cannot do does not exist.

Thanks To The STREET JOURNALIST Too..
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Hassanmaye(m): 10:43am On Nov 22, 2021
dubaino:

Wow wow wow please where can someone get True love especially Nigeria girls All they know big car, gossips and make up
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:43am On Nov 22, 2021
shantti:
Thank you Jesus, Thank you Jesus. See how tears is beginning to form in my eyes.

But is cancer that horrible that it dries the person up
May we not experience it to know if it's horrible or not. Different types of cancer dey sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Freeeanijor: 10:53am On Nov 22, 2021
Sebastine1994:

I can stand by you in any condition, so long as you are not at fault or the director of your downfall.

Manchi If you no help another person go help am.
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by hush15: 10:57am On Nov 22, 2021
dubaino:

She did well and like the virtuous woman in the books of proverbs, he will continue to praise her. However, she should not relent in her good works cos that's where many went wrong, one good deed doesn't mean you have earned the right not fall out of character.
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by EagleSquare1(m): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2021
She is blessed

dubaino:

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by 1F30M4(f): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2021
Lovely, wishing them many more beautiful & fulfilling years.
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by delpee(f): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2021
So happy for them. Love is beautiful!
The healing shall be permanent by God's grace. Amen
HML to them.
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by odehbrainard: 11:01am On Nov 22, 2021
MrPresent:
Happy for him.

This the second time I am seeing something like this. We have also treated a man diagnosed with Chronic Colon Cancer. He looked like this man in the first pic but as God will have it, he got healed after treatment. No Surgery Required. And it was Natural Therapy that worked for him and he didn't spend up to a million Naira atall. The man is now so fat and fresh. God is great

Stories like this make me believe that truly when JESUS says Yes to your situation, Nobody whatsoever. Not even the devil, CAN SAY NO.

Most people will always doubt but it's only those who witness such in the lives of patients that can really glorify the name of the Lord.

God is Great.

Please bro can you message me privately? 07033992061. There is so now thing I want to enquire about health wise.
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Agricmoney(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2021
she deserves it. Her type is rare

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Nitoriolohun1: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2021
In her own for better for worse... Her worse came first and I decree the rest is for better in Jesus name..

Cheers iron lady !!!
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by SeriouslySense(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2021
ok.

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by bn2murphy(m): 11:06am On Nov 22, 2021
Am very happy for him.
May God bless their union.
The country must allow people to take loan for medication and we'll being.afterall Nigeria is a debtor.
We can all see what money can do when someone is ill.
Thanks to the journalist who helped in publicising his plight, the journalist deserves an award, he is a hero.
dubaino:

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by ugotaya: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2021
NAF Personnel Dies After Snake Hidden In Her Toilet Bowl Bit Her When She Sat On The Toilet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvuiVvv7hPo
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2021
His survival remains a MIRACLE.
I know what I'm saying..
Only Few cancers respond to chemotherapy

1 Like

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Tylerbankz: 11:10am On Nov 22, 2021
ALL THANKS TO GOD ALMIGHTY!
MAY HIS NAME BE PRAISED FOR EVER.
GOD IS ALIVE AND STILL WORKING.
God bless the woman that stood by him.
It is not easy.
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Tylerbankz: 11:10am On Nov 22, 2021
May God heal the sicks and strengthen them.
Amen.
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by DisLifeSha: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2021
It's a bad thing o. Struggling with Type 1 Diabetes has brought poverty to my life. I don taya for this expensive life

viyon02:
This is so amazing, a very rear precious stone of a lady God bless you babe, how I wish I can see her and honour her with a gift.
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by 3plec1(m): 11:17am On Nov 22, 2021
I lost my mum last year February to colon cancer, very dreadful sickness indeed. my mum was always sick and each she went to hospital the doctors will say she has ulcer, she kept taking medications for ulcer for years and their was no cure, at a point we started visiting ministries & churches, some acclaimed men of God will say she has spiritual problems, they will collect money and offer prayers and fasting still no solution, she equally drank all kinds of herbal medicine/concussion but no avail. by the time the doctors ware able to diagnosed her ailments her situation has deteriorated, eventually she passed on the 8 of February 2020. we spend a lot of money but she couldn't make it. RIP mum

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State / Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.