Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) (7812 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / 2am & I Still Cant Sleep!@ / Why Masturbation Might Kill Your Future As A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by spartan117(m): 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
Toxic positive? You can try better...
You have already expressed your views on this thread and I respect your views. But there is no point antagonizing others that have views different from yours.
Icouldhave:
I give up

The struggle won

The pain won

Am weak, I can't fight no more.

I miss been rich, I hate been poor.

But I give up

I can't fight no more

I might kill myself tonight.

The tears is dripping from my eyes

As I type

The struggle won

To the OP I went through one of your threads where you stated that you were depressed when you had money, and you are still depressed now that you don't. In my experience the only way to fill the void in your heart is by drawing close to Jesus. You have a purpose to fulfill here on earth and it's your duty to find out what that is and dedicate your life to actualising it. You are not permitted to die until that purpose is fulfilled. That's all.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Benwallt(m): 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
Don't quit yet, better days ahead
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by minasu190: 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Icouldhave:
I give up

The struggle won

The pain won

But I give up

I can't fight no more

As I type

The struggle won

maybe you are of those pyschopath who don't have much faith in themselves,you are engrossed into materials things of life while you dont have strength to work things out,bro this is life,challenges is part of life,facing it would make u stronger..u lose if u take your precious life just lyk that
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Goldbw122(m): 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
Life is like an economic you don't know the Hour the currency will raise, so just be patient, play the game of struggle as you have and enjoy every minute of it. You were rich before and you can again. Cheer up.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by fkj950ax(m): 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
@seun
Can you reach out to this account feom registered email and have safety reach him.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by speciale1(m): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
You find suicide an option? 2am is not too far from now until then try to report to nl by telling is due for you. For now enjoy the life you choose to waste.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Sorrento: 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lol just say want nairalanders to fund your account not all these emotional epistle. 2am kor
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
If he wants to...yes!

These is no point living and dying in pain... undecided

He could breathe the carbon monoxide from a car... It's the most ideal.
you are just a wicked man disguising as a woman in nairaland...
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
vizkiz:
I hope the reason for this motion isn’t because you are financially crippled.

Checking OP’s previous threads only to notice he is an attention seeking troll. Smh
really? So why are we wasting our time here trying to console him, op abeg make God give you sense... Your eq, iq and sq dey very low...
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by suffering: 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
2 a.m.? Unserious entity.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Johnsown1(m): 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
I dont believe that people still think of suicide in this hell called Nigeria. Where everything is upside Down.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Exkandayee(m): 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Nothing wey person no go hear!

You want to kee yaself because you are poor undecided

What will those hospitalized, struggling for breathe say then

Shebi you still get hope, what do they have

Common! Don't be carried away by things you read and see around you!

Get up! Keep trying until you make it! Then come back and share your tears of joy!

You shouldn't separate yaself from prayers too.

I wish you the very best!

Me, wey be woman, if you know how many legit work I dey do to pay bill, you go think say I be man!

Get up! No give up!
I love you baby girl, you b man, your comment speaks wisdom,op see a lady dey you think sey na weaker vessel,see Wetin she yarn,I get free sniper here idiot

1 Like

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by OyinKris(f): 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Na who give up Bleep up o my dear sister...I thought I'm the only one that circle
Wiseandtrue:

Nothing wey person no go hear!

You want to kee yaself because you are poor undecided

What will those hospitalized, struggling for breathe say then

Shebi you still get hope, what do they have

Common! Don't be carried away by things you read and see around you!

Get up! Keep trying until you make it! Then come back and share your tears of joy!

You shouldn't separate yaself from prayers too.

I wish you the very best!

Me, wey be woman, if you know how many legit work I dey do to pay bill, you go think say I be man!

Get up! No give up!
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by makavellidon: 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Icouldhave:
I give up

The struggle won

The pain won

But I give up

I can't fight no more

As I type

The struggle won

if you want to kill yourself abeg make u die b4 2am make we no how many people remain for nigeria but remember no kpetus for heaven life is very sweet think about it very well i talk my own oo
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Fbisshit: 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
Allknowing, the advice you gave with over 900+ people that liked your comment is now yielding fruit

Am not blaming you tho...

Mr op, the life is too short to terminate it yourself, hang on a little while...

Nothing pass dying peacefully without burden but, here there are lots of things you couldn't get your mind off that prompted you think suicide as an option so even when you finally commit suicide you'll still not be at rest,

Why not hang on a little while??

Nothing will can make you feel less burden unless Jesus, with him, you can always have purpose of living again, who knows you might safe lives with your experience..

Even in thug life (until power of love over rule the love of power the world will know no peace) this quote is for your previous thread...

Consider that poor woman that carried you for 9months, remember there was pain in the course of that..

Is it wise for your mother to bury you, you'll be causing her more plains.

You want power so you can be giving to people, now I tell you to give your mother (stay alive) she'll be happy seeing you alive than to bury her son... Jesus loves you
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Jameszinchenkov: 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
Icouldhave:
I give up

The struggle won

The pain won

But I give up

I can't fight no more

As I type

The struggle won

Kill your self
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Jameszinchenkov: 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
Icouldhave:
I give up

The struggle won

The pain won

But I give up

I can't fight no more

As I type

The struggle won

Kill your self mumu
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Pumpumking: 12:00am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:
I give up

The struggle won

The pain won

But I give up

I can't fight no more

As I type

The struggle won

Bro ask Siofra to kill u....she all ways killin people sir angry
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by ChocolateWine(f): 12:03am On Nov 22, 2021
If there's life, there's hope.

Hope it's the reason we live.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by tuclap(m): 12:07am On Nov 22, 2021
Any time i hear this quote, i just laugh.
Olarewaju89:
undecided

If you kill yourself, you will end up in hell fire.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Kiasa: 12:08am On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:
I'm sorry... Others might not agree but I believe suicide is an option... I've been there... It's a choice... But I'll tell you the simple truth, we're all gonna die... Why rush it?

But if you choose to quit,do it painlessly... ♡

Stupid ass advice!!!

1 Like

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by tuclap(m): 12:10am On Nov 22, 2021
See this one [quote author=Baawaa post=107837792]_*MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINIST, INTERNATIONAL, ONIKE, YABA, LAGOS, NIGERIA*_

_*Sunday Worship Service*_

*_21st Novembe

*Topic*
*THE SPIRITS OF MENTAL HARASSMENT*

*Text*
*Philippians 4:4-8*

*Minister*
*Dr. Daniel, Kolawole Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)*

*Message*
You will do well to pay attention to this. Philippians 4 gives us a recipe for not running mad in this generation. It gives you an antidote to insanity, in the insane world in which we find ourselves. And the Bible did not leave us in darkness.

It says "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come". The word "perilous times" in ancient Greek means mad, difficult to explain. So the world is a madhouse. This passage tells you what to do so that the spirits that harass the soul, the spirits of mental harassment that lead people to the brink of despair do not capture a believer.

Unless you bury your head into the word of God, there are plenty of things a
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by nurain150(m): 12:12am On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:
I'm sorry... Others might not agree but I believe suicide is an option... I've been there... It's a choice... But I'll tell you the simple truth, we're all gonna die... Why rush it?

You can be prosecuted for this.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Loreettaa: 12:15am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:
I give up

The struggle won

The pain won

But I give up

I can't fight no more

As I type

The struggle won

Coward. Only cowards kill themselves. You want to escape the reality of life and transfer the pain to your loved ones to add to their already burdened life of being related to a beta male like you.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Loreettaa: 12:19am On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:

If he goes ahead, she's complicit. Y'all remember that.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Reeses: 12:30am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:
I give up

The struggle won

The pain won

But I give up

I can't fight no more

As I type

The struggle won

Dude, there is hope bro don’t do it!
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Reeses: 12:33am On Nov 22, 2021
Favfables1:

Kikikikikiki grin
My people say, person wey won die no dey advertise am...
OP...
You're not ready to die...leave am
You're just a coward who is looking for an easy way out...
You think you're the only one who is going through rough times?? Uhh?!!

Mtttttcheeeeewww...
Kill yourself na....ode!!!!
He thinks everyone is doing great because of all he sees on instagram and Facebook.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by November24(f): 12:36am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:

Fûck God

Fûck him

Fûck God

I hate him

He loves himself not me

Fûck him

Rest in pieces son of perdition
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by MindExplorer(m): 12:58am On Nov 22, 2021
Icouldhave:
I give up

The struggle won

The pain won

But I give up

I can't fight no more

As I type

The struggle won

Hello Op,
I have read through some of the comments made here and I must say it is disheartening.
Please my brother, ignore the comments asking you to end your life. Just hang on my dear, there is always a reason to live. You may not see it now, but I tell you, with time things will pick up again and all these things will be things to laugh about.
In all you do, don't take your life, please. Be consoled in the fact that there are many other people passing through what you are going through now. So you are not alone. Kindly find someone to talk to. Just talk. Things will ease off with time, trust me bro. It will.
Things will not always remain this way. Never call it quit, never bro.
I don't know you, but I am rooting for you. I have never seen you, but I absolutely connect with you. You will always be in my prayers and I know that if you hang on and just keep doing your best, you gonna make it.

Live bro.
Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 22, 2021
1 hour to play. Plays Nigerian horror film soundtrack grin. Is this the moment op has been waiting for . Does he have the tenacity, guys and temerity to strike at close range. What tools has he got? All has been set in place. The world's greatest hitman (sniper) in its attire of white. Is this the moment?

Op is confused he looks right , left, up and down is this the moment of respite. Can he put it all to sleep. Op grabs tight at the bottle, just one shot and it's game over . Can he do it? Shoots(drinks) Ooooooopiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Just joking my friend. Don't kill yourself now... Me too I feel like dying daily but I've learnt to hold on just a little longer. I have held on, I have held on and I'll hold on some more

1 Like

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by MindExplorer(m): 1:09am On Nov 22, 2021
You have to live to see the better days unfold.
You have to live to see your dreams come through
You have to live to use your talents
You have to live to exhaust your abilities
You have to live to enjoy the outcome of your efforts
You have to live to live because you deserve it
You have to live because it is your right to live. Let no one pressure you into ending your life.
You have to live long enough to see better days unfold.

It is your life bro. Live it.
I believe, with all my heart, that with every failure, adversity, heart break, etc. carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.

Live brother.
I don't know you,
I have never met you,
I have never set my eyes on you,
But I am rooting for you,
And I know that you are going to make it.

Live my brother,
Choose to stay alive

Re: I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) by fattprince(m): 1:14am On Nov 22, 2021
qwertyboss:

So you even get peace of mind to type
But you want quit by 2am...
I no see food eat since morning, a get injury with fracture skull...
I can't even work strenuous job because bone pieces will be coming out from my wound site yet am still hoping to see tomorrow and you are here thinking suicide...
Baba it's never an option...
Patience is the key...
If it's your time to leave the world today even without suicide you will still passout...
So don't bother yourself, let death come to you first
Exactly what I told him. Nature is already trying to kill us why help her. If you tired of life then just don't do anything and let death come itself. That's always my motivation. Rather than comnit suicide I rather starve. Which is impossible for now cause provisions are still provided for me. Thank God and my family. So I always try all I can to succeed because as long as I don't lose my life then I haven't lost it all it's just to try again and again and again.
Even our body doesn't want to leave this earth. How do I know? Try suffocating yourself with a pillow or your hands. You will see your body will fight you to draw that oxygen in. We are made to be survivers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) / 4 Reasons Why Guys Ask For Unclad Pictures / Help, I Am Being Seduced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.