Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* (1668 Views)

I Offer This Service For 5000 / What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? / Start This Business That Will Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
hollamie:

In this past week Davido dared his friends to give him 1 Million

Several notion was that he was broke, he needed money for his birthday celebration among others

The true identity of the cash transfer was finally known yesterday as it was geared towards giving to Orphanage

This generated serious discussion on social media that some were actually looking into their relationship and friendships

Davido is someone with the heart of others in him, *oh Yes* there's high probability he is open to help if you walk up to him or send him a Message

Often Times, we think *money* � *is our major problem* whereas it is not

*It's should be secondary and not primary*

*What can I offer you today that will change your story*

Davido gave his friends a stage to become **the better version of people* who can give out *1million* with ease today

If he gave them money � instead of a platform, I am very sure they might not be able to give out 1million in today world

Are you still cranking your head for who can give you money, don't disturb yourself

*Rather search within yourself for what you can do,* *diligently work on it* And *consciously network with the right people in that chosen field*

The World is made small through Internet, one day you will attain the height you aspire to become

Davido did that with Peruzzi etc

Donjazzy, 2face did that with quite a lot of artiste

Don't be an exception

Happy Sunday

Feel free to send in your feedback

Call/WhatsApp: 07068430642_

Scholarship to study Medical Lab Science or pharmacy in the university.

I wrote utme exams with 247 as my score.

I'm Soo passionate about furthering my education. Especially studying a medical course. (I've always dreamt of becoming a health personnel right from childhood)
Re: What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* by Adegbem01(m): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
Jemerson:

So you are jobless. Smh
You need to find life for your self
FYI, I have job and I am looking to change career.
But seriously you need a life, get a gf at the very least.
Re: What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* by Jemerson: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
Adegbem01:

[s]You need to find life for your self
FYI, I have job and I am looking to change career.
But seriously you need a life, get a gf at the very least.[/s]
Re: What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* by oyelekeabo: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
agirlwithaname:

I can be of assistance to you check my signature.

Good evening sir. Thanks for your response. How do I contact you Sir. Don't really know much about the signature stuff
Re: What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* by eDoctorr(m): 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
Micra car that I'll pay in installments..
Re: What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* by MojoyinolA1: 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
I'm a student in need of a sewing machine to be able to start sewing my backpacks back please.
Re: What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* by 10billionDollar: 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
I need washing machine 4 my laundry biz
Re: What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* by marisdgreat(f): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
I need a good job in Lagos or anywhere, I'm currently in Ogun, but I can still relocate once any job should come out. I am into Data Analysis
Re: What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* by Ayaba003: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
I need a job. I'm a graduate of agric econs. Married and based in Osogbo
Re: What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* by hollamie(m): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ayaba003:
I need a job. I'm a graduate of agric econs. Married and based in Osogbo

Would Job solve your problem
Re: What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* by hollamie(m): 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
marisdgreat:
I need a good job in Lagos or anywhere, I'm currently in Ogun, but I can still relocate once any job should come out. I am into Data Analysis

You are good in Data Analysis, why seek a job. If you are very good, why not create a job out of your career.

Incase you dont know how, Kindly call/whatsapp
Re: What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* by jaybest90(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
Give me a phone.. Used or new
Re: What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* by Olamideayomide(m): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
Laptop for my electrical design jobs and it will go a long way in my field
Cos I'm into electrical installations (indoor and outdoor) and design.
Re: What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
hollamie:

please I want to learn digital skill, just quited this teaching that has enslaved one for years without anything to show for.
Re: What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
I need job in a radio station here in Kaduna or Zaria.
Re: What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* by Xzellentgraphic: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
I need #10m to kick start my IT biz..
Re: What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* by Bin3(f): 6:19am On Nov 26, 2021
An Oven and a show glass to kick start my business.Thanks
Re: What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* by Ayaba003: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2021
hollamie:

yes, it would
Re: What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
I need a laptop. Maybe good spirit is passing by right now.
Re: What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* by Obioramichael(m): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
I need Fourthy thousand naira(40k) to fund my forex trading account
Re: What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* by Winner27: 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
I need a job (as a chef) honestly this is what you can offer me
Re: What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* by chimeremodlyn: 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
I need money urgently to pay my children's school fees. They are both writing waec- senior and junior waec in their sch and no support from anywhere. so far ive not been able to make 50% payment cos i take care of feeding, clothing, medicals etc.They might not even be allowed to write their school exams if I don't complete payment. Thanks
Re: What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* by Kingsolar: 12:58am On Nov 29, 2021
hollamie:

In this past week Davido dared his friends to give him 1 Million

Several notion was that he was broke, he needed money for his birthday celebration among others

The true identity of the cash transfer was finally known yesterday as it was geared towards giving to Orphanage

This generated serious discussion on social media that some were actually looking into their relationship and friendships

Davido is someone with the heart of others in him, *oh Yes* there's high probability he is open to help if you walk up to him or send him a Message

Often Times, we think *money* � *is our major problem* whereas it is not

*It's should be secondary and not primary*

*What can I offer you today that will change your story*

Davido gave his friends a stage to become **the better version of people* who can give out *1million* with ease today

If he gave them money � instead of a platform, I am very sure they might not be able to give out 1million in today world

Are you still cranking your head for who can give you money, don't disturb yourself

*Rather search within yourself for what you can do,* *diligently work on it* And *consciously network with the right people in that chosen field*

The World is made small through Internet, one day you will attain the height you aspire to become

Davido did that with Peruzzi etc

Donjazzy, 2face did that with quite a lot of artiste

Don't be an exception

Happy Sunday

Feel free to send in your feedback

Call/WhatsApp: 07068430642_
No job, no money, my wife is due n no single money for hospital bills.
All I need right now is what I can use to take care of my family. No matter how little I will use it to start a business probably a POS outlet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Interview At Petroleum Solution Nigeria For It Systems Engineer. / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service List / Cap Plc Written Test Format/expected Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.