Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,288 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack (17377 Views)

Bandits Kidnap 87 In Fresh Kaduna Attack / Bandits Kill 10 In Fresh Kaduna Attack / 28 Killed In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by etokhana: 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
An unspecified number of travellers have been abducted along the Kaduna-Abuja highway.

A video released online showed two empty vehicles, which appeared to have been abandoned in the middle of the highway.

An eyewitness travelling along the route had released a short video showing two abandoned vehicles while insinuating that the occupants had been abducted.

In the 31 second video, the person behind the camera could be heard shouting, “Oh my God, they have carried our friends, we are just coming from Kaduna. Today is 21st November 2021, oh my God, the Lord is faithful, thank you for saving our lives.”

Kaduna State Police Command is yet to respond to the video.

The state’s Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Mohammed Jalige, did not respond to calls and a chat on the video.
https://dailytrust.com/just-in-travellers-abducted-in-fresh-kaduna-attack

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by vanbonattel: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
People still live in Kaduna state?

Surprised to hear that.

Las Las, El ruffia is a failed governor.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by JubrinElSudan: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
"Oh my God, they have carried our friends, we are just coming from Kaduna. Today is 21st November 2021, oh my God, the Lord is faithful, thank you for saving our lives.”
Not fair on the kidnapped friends

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by gift2xl: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
There are things that gets me angry, they know the danger of traveling Along that road but they will still transport through that path?

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Allsouls: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
Buhari, El-Rufi, Malami Gumi, Pantami boys etc are doing what they knows best.
NIGERIA is a terrorist state & Buhari & others are the sponsors.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Terorislam: 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
In the voice of local Yoruba Muslims, it does not matter so long as it is not the good people of Ipob that did it

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by smileyoo: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
JubrinElSudan:
don't mind him, some nigerians can be irritatingly selfish, always behaving like fish in the river; - a fisherman will be ashore, picking them one after the other, while the free ones inside the sea will be swimming as if nothing happens, until it becomes their own turn for the same fisherman to pick them.
not my portion crew, can be irritating, instead of striving to build a better society where everyone could be safe, they will be busy with a selfish prayer that helps no one.
nobody deserves evil portion.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Bookhub: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Us don give them go ahead since Nigeria has being delisted.

8 Likes

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Nbotee(m): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
gift2xl:
There are things that gets me angry, they know the danger of traveling Along that road but they will still transport through that path?

What choices or options do they have?

21 Likes

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Tokskob2008: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
gift2xl:
Even if they didn't travel along that road there's still a high probability they will get kidnapped anywhere in that state.

I just watched some released victims on the news that were kidnapped right from there bedrooms in this same Kaduna and there families had to pay #16million ransom before they could be freed after almost 2months.

The ones that were unlucky were killed in the presence of the others because they were slow in movement during the 48hrs trekking in the forest...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
vanbonattel:

Surprised to hear that.

Hell Rufai is a briefed devil.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by slivertongue: 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
2023 strategy. None sense Buhari has Nigeria especially the North

1 Like

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by gift2xl: 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Even if they didn't travel along that road there's still a high probability they will get kidnapped anywhere in that state.

I just watched some released victims on the news that were kidnapped right from there bedrooms in this same Kaduna and there families had to pay #16million ransom before they could be freed after almost 2months.

The ones that were unlucky were killed in the presence of the others because they were slow in movement during the 48hrs trekking in the forest...

That's true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by bdon123(m): 3:26am On Nov 22, 2021
vanbonattel:

Surprised to hear that.

Bro i live in Kaduna...its a fun place to live.Just so u know,where i live in kaduna u can walk on d street even 1am in d morning n ur safety is guaranteed.Not everywhere in kaduna is unsafe bro

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by dkdmy: 4:49am On Nov 22, 2021
I remember when Femi Adesina was saying the president has tried security wise: my response to him was to travel to kaduna by road and let’s see if even with his security aides, they won’t kidnap him

I pray this nation doesn’t collapse

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by TooMuchStuff: 4:51am On Nov 22, 2021
It's safe to say that Kaduna Abuja road is directly under the watch of Bandits and terrorists all day!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:54am On Nov 22, 2021
God ve mercy
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by dasparrow: 4:55am On Nov 22, 2021
And the kidnapping continues. Anyway, it is what it is. When Nigerians have had enough, they will know what to do regarding this situation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by juniorstar(m): 4:57am On Nov 22, 2021
etokhana:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-travellers-abducted-in-fresh-kaduna-attack
Should be in Kaduna dis morning for a job that can fetch above 2.5m but I declined even though flight ticket was ready to be paid for..this is d Nigeria we find ourselves in. Would have really love to take the job but I love my life more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by SeriouslySense(m): 4:57am On Nov 22, 2021
ok. shocked shocked shocked
dasparrow:
And the kidnapping continues. Anyway, it is what it is. When Nigerians have had enough, they will know what to do regarding this situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Authoreety: 4:58am On Nov 22, 2021
And elrufai s son is out there advertising his wayward poor upbringing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by officialwdhtv: 4:58am On Nov 22, 2021
9ja sha...smdh
Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by juniorstar(m): 5:00am On Nov 22, 2021
bdon123:

Bro i live in Kaduna...its a fun place to live.Just so u know,where i live in kaduna u can walk on d street even 1am in d morning n ur safety is guaranteed.Not everywhere in kaduna is unsafe bro
Where do you live ? Central Kaduna or where?

2 Likes

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:00am On Nov 22, 2021
JubrinElSudan:

Dont mind de fool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Mouthpis(m): 5:00am On Nov 22, 2021
So God don't love those that were kidnapped? That nigger thanking God that they were not among those kidnapped is such a pathetic fellow.

Such a lunatic...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:00am On Nov 22, 2021
gift2xl:

Guy no option

How many people can that train take?

Flight to core north is on schedule, like once or twice bc of how de place dry.

That road has potholes bc of the high volume vehiclar activities. Its de most busy road in de North and very close to Lagos Ibadan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 22, 2021
JubrinElSudan:

Many "Christians" have been trained to be selfish.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Brendaniel: 5:16am On Nov 22, 2021
The problem of the north is bigger than just terrorism, even if you remove the terrorists from their midst, problems will still be coming up because they refuse to embrace the truth, they should continue with their hypocrisy, time will tell, patience is a virtue...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by oluplus(m): 5:22am On Nov 22, 2021
bdon123:

In this same kaduna? Please what area in that so I can join you there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Tonytonex(m): 5:27am On Nov 22, 2021
gift2xl:
that's the only road na. Or is there another?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions / Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) / Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.