Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,946 members, 7,799,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

How To Make Make Banana Pancakes - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Make Banana Pancakes (541 Views)

See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) / How To Make Fluffy Nigerian Pancakes Step By Step / How To Make Banana Date (dabino) Smoothie. Very Easy Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Make Banana Pancakes by Africanrecipes: 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: How To Make Make Banana Pancakes by Miratus(m): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Thank you for the video, it is very interesting. Even though I am a man, I often cook for my family. My family is very fond of pancakes, the kids like my colorful banana-filled pancakes. The vegetable juice does not affect the taste of the pancakes at all, but it colors them very nicely.
You will need:
450 ml milk
50 ml fresh beet juice/50 ml spinach juice/50 ml carrot juice
250g flour
2 eggs
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tbsp sugar
0.5 tsp salt
1) In a large bowl beat the eggs, sugar and juice (beet/vegetable/spinach juice).
2) Part of the milk is heated, salted and thoroughly mixed with the beaten eggs and sugar.
3) Gradually add flour to the mixture, stirring constantly so that there are no lumps.
4) Add vegetable oil. Stir to mix.
5) The dough should be moderately liquid.
6) Heat a frying pan.
7) Fry the pancake on both sides.
Banana filling.
Beat softened butter with sugar with a mixer. Crush the bananas with a fork and sprinkle the resulting puree with the juice of one lemon. Stir to mix. Add the puree to the butter and sugar and whisk again. Stuff thin sweet pancakes with banana mixture.
Re: How To Make Make Banana Pancakes by aydelicious: 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
Interested

(1) (Reply)

How To Save Money Everyday Buying Food In Bulk / Bag Of Irish Potato @ 12000 / Smoked Cat Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.