Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? (6364 Views)

Npower: Has My Cousin Sister Been Granted Mercy After / Npower Has Started Payment Of September Stipend. / N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by Spark2: 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Do you know anyone with similar issue?

I did my Biometrics and my dashboard shows it was successful. Infact, I still have the congratulatory message on my dashboard. Now they've deployed everyone I know and mine is still reading not deployed.
I've called them several times and all they say is that deployment is still ongoing. I'm tired and exhausted...

What can I do pls?

I belong to thr graduate category

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by JavaScript90: 5:38am On Nov 22, 2021
look for job Npower won't be there forever

20 Likes

Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by femi4: 5:41am On Nov 22, 2021
Spark2:

I did my Biometrics and my dashboard shows it was successful. Infact, I still have the congratulatory message on my dashboard. Now they've deployed everyone I know and mine is still reading not deployed.
I've called them several times and all they say is that deployment is still ongoing. I'm tired and exhausted...

What can I do pls?

It's not affecting your allawee...stop complaining

5 Likes

Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by SocialJustice: 7:53am On Nov 22, 2021
femi4:
It's not affecting your allawee...stop complaining
If you don't have ppa, how will you get letter to activate your payment?
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by femi4: 8:56am On Nov 22, 2021
SocialJustice:
If you don't have ppa, how will you get letter to activate your payment?
The usual way
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by Loner444: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
Guys, please I need your help on how to register my small company

Thanks.
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by Hanibbal(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
Deploy FG/Npower by becoming your own boss then. grin
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by bigdammyj: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
Go to court

7 Likes

Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by socialmediaman: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by revived: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
Go and hustle alaye

This money no reach $700 per year

Omooooooooo this country is fvcked up embarassed embarassed

8 Likes

Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
cool
Hustle o make FG no use you play ball

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
Go report them to Shekau...nah the only person wey dem fear be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by olatuns2017: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
Spark2:

What can I do pls?

Because you will come back here and still abuse Buhari

No advice!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by maestro299: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
Abeg, how much be dis Npower money sef?
revived:
Go and hustle alaye

This money no reach $700 per year

Omooooooooo this country is fvcked up embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by StepTwo: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
They've not deployed my girlfriend either and her payroll shows no payment Data.
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by Jibabs2(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
More patience
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by Flamees(m): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hustle
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by Ransom23(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
They will still deploy you

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by Kenontop: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
Fast and pray
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by omoadeleye(m): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Deploy yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by SirLakes: 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
If dem put you for payroll now you'll start singing Buhari's name grin

Like those zombies we have here angry

Tueh grin

2 Likes

Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by okezuoemmanue(m): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
angry
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by isaiah4life(m): 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hard earned 30k per month ( if they decide to pay ooo!)

30x12 = 360,000 naira.

Possibility of them not paying you complete is very much possible.

maestro299:
Abeg, how much be dis Npower money sef?
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by maestro299: 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
isaiah4life:
Hard earned 30k per month ( if they decide to pay ooo!)

30x12 = 360,000 naira.

Possibility of them not paying you complete is very much possible.

Hmmmm... God will help us. This is money that some people collect as monthly salary embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by Geekop: 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Loner444:
Guys, please I need your help on how to register my small company

Thanks.

Chat me up on 07039310763
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by Staru1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
Spark2:

What can I do pls?

Yet to be deployed but you were paid, why are you disturbing us? You should be bothered if you were not paid but NPower pays everyone that has successful done with his/her physical verification.
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by isaiah4life(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
This is even big. People like us that are private school teachers collect 17k monthly.

All for survival. God will help us all. IJN

maestro299:
Hmmmm... God will help us. This is money that some people collect as monthly salary embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by Finewarriboy: 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hmm
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by Franklerry: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
My former Hm said all the 5 npower beneficiary poster to his school non of them appeer
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
grin National Cake on the beat
Franklerry:
My former Hm said all the 5 npower beneficiary poster to his school non of them appeer
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
Is there deadline for those that has not gone to there ppa and collect letter for upload but HV been deployed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covenant University Needs Graduate Assistants / Tl Nigeria Interview / The Guide To Succeeding In A Terrible Job Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.