Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,766 members, 7,806,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Roman My Buddy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Roman My Buddy (2202 Views)

Pedigree Beorbeol Puppies From Buddy-le X Reena / Roman Rottweiler Vs Caucasian Shepherd / The Dragon Lady And Buddy Boy Jacob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman My Buddy by Teymanhenry(f): 4:40am On Nov 22, 2021
Hello dog lovers, just got this 7weeks cutie. His name of Roman. Can our experienced colleagues help ascertain what kind of GSD he is? Long or short coat
Re: Roman My Buddy by Teymanhenry(f): 4:48am On Nov 22, 2021
Roman @7weeks

1 Like

Re: Roman My Buddy by Teymanhenry(f): 4:50am On Nov 22, 2021
Still @7weeks

1 Like

Re: Roman My Buddy by jaxman007(m): 7:49am On Nov 22, 2021
This GSD is not pure..
Re: Roman My Buddy by Henuell(m): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2021
jaxman007:
This GSD is not pure..
B4 u talk trash make research
If you're talking because it has "white spots" then you're making a fool outta urself

You see white spottings does not necessarily mean impure

Sometimes its because the pigment that gives the dog's skin its colour was insufficient in that area leading to white spots
Re: Roman My Buddy by Teymanhenry(f): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2021
He doesn't have white spots,my phone's got a little camera issues.
Re: Roman My Buddy by Maxitomxane(m): 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Henuell:

If you're talking because it has "white spots" then you're making a fool outta urself

Sometimes its because the pigment that gives the dog's skin its colour was insufficient in that area leading to white spots

He wasn't referring to the white spots, that one was caused by the camera... He was referring to the white toes...
Re: Roman My Buddy by Eveezy(m): 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
Henuell:

Sometimes its because the pigment that gives the dog's skin its colour was insufficient in that area leading to white spots..

Hmmmm
Re: Roman My Buddy by Henuell(m): 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
Maxitomxane:

He wasn't referring to the white spots, that one was caused by the camera... He was referring to the white toes...
Yes I know
The name for it is called white spots

Even if its not a spot
The kennelclub blah blah blah decides to call it white spots or white markings
Re: Roman My Buddy by RYEOFARMS(m): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
I wonder what’s wrong with the white color, that even white Gsds are not considered Gsds undecided
To be honest I find all the colors AKC disregard as faults (liver colored, blue e.t.c) fanimorous/attractive
Re: Roman My Buddy by Maxitomxane(m): 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
Henuell:

Yes I know
The name for it is called white spots

Even if its not a spot
The kennelclub blah blah blah decides to call it white spots or white markings
It's called Socks not white spots.
Re: Roman My Buddy by Teymanhenry(f): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
Maxitomxane:

Yeah thought he was talking about the small light on the face of d dog... Anyways thanks man
Re: Roman My Buddy by Henuell(m): 5:41am On Nov 23, 2021
Maxitomxane:

Bro take it or leave it
Its called white spots

Even if they aren't spots.Its still called white spots

These marking are found in their paws and can go as long to their legs making it look like socks
Tip of the tail
Neck region and snout
Re: Roman My Buddy by 437ijemma: 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
okay
Re: Roman My Buddy by jaxman007(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2021
Hahahhaahah... Why are you so pained grin grin ?
Henuell:

Re: Roman My Buddy by Henuell(m): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
jaxman007:
Hahahhaahah... Why are you so pained grin grin ?
Yea am really pained��
Re: Roman My Buddy by Teymanhenry(f): 6:18am On Oct 17, 2022
1 year one week exactly... Now a big boy

2 Likes

Re: Roman My Buddy by HocusPocus: 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
Teymanhenry:
this is lovely kiss
Re: Roman My Buddy by Teymanhenry(f): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
HocusPocus:
this is lovely kiss
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Roman My Buddy by Itawon: 1:00am On Oct 19, 2022
Teymanhenry:
Hmmm, I might be wrong but this looks like a completely different dog from the puppy that was uploaded before
Re: Roman My Buddy by Haroldjunior: 1:47am On Oct 19, 2022
That’s a completely different dog Sir. Completely!!!
Re: Roman My Buddy by elkharpone: 7:02am On Oct 19, 2022
Haroldjunior:
Thought it was just me that noticed it, OP just dey drop lamba
Re: Roman My Buddy by Itawon: 8:55am On Oct 19, 2022
elkharpone:
Thought it was just me that noticed it, OP just dey drop lamba
cheesy cheesy
Me too, I thought I was the only one that noticed. He most have gotten the adult picture online
Re: Roman My Buddy by elkharpone: 9:24am On Oct 19, 2022
Itawon:

cheesy cheesy
Me too, I thought I was the only one that noticed. He most have gotten the adult picture online
i swear grin
Re: Roman My Buddy by Teymanhenry(f): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
Itawon:

Hmmm, I might be wrong but this looks like a completely different dog from the puppy that was uploaded before

Camera man edit bro. Here's my phone picture at 9/10 months. Not sure though

Re: Roman My Buddy by Teymanhenry(f): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2022
Haroldjunior:

Hahaha don't you know GSD? they are born mostly almost completely black and they could keep on changing from Black to tan and forth until they reach adulthood. There was a time Roman turned completely tan, he looked completely different. Same reason why most times you don't know a pure breed at 1 or 2 months, except via the parents
Re: Roman My Buddy by Haroldjunior: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
Teymanhenry:

Hahaha don't you know GSD? they are born mostly almost completely black and they could keep on changing from Black to tan and forth until they reach adulthood. There was a time Roman turned completely tan, he looked completely different. Same reason why most times you don't know a pure breed at 1 or 2 months, except via the parents
Boss the other dog you posted, I follow the owner’s page on Instagram Sir. That was a saved photo from the internet Sir.
Re: Roman My Buddy by elkharpone: 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
Haroldjunior:

Boss the other dog you posted, I follow the owner’s page on Instagram Sir. That was a saved photo from the internet Sir.
lmao
grin
Re: Roman My Buddy by elkharpone: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
Teymanhenry:

OP, you Dey lie o grin
Where the black marking wey dey the forehead?
Re: Roman My Buddy by elkharpone: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
Teymanhenry:

Why aren’t you proud of your dog man?
That’s some crazy shit for real
Re: Roman My Buddy by Haroldjunior: 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
elkharpone:
Why aren’t you proud of your dog man?
That’s some crazy shit for real
I just tire o bro. His dog is even a fine dog, I don’t know why he’s showing us another person’s dog because his own obviously doesn’t have a black mask

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imported Doberman, Chow Chow, Boerboel, Pug, Husky For Sale / Contact Me If You Need A Foreign Dog Between 15k-20k.abuja People Only / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.