Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,001 members, 7,799,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Painting Pictures Of A Fifth Refferal Project By A Nairalander - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Painting Pictures Of A Fifth Refferal Project By A Nairalander (204 Views)

The Benin Kingdom Project By Rotech77 / Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures / The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painting Pictures Of A Fifth Refferal Project By A Nairalander by gbadexy(m): 7:20am On Nov 22, 2021
I am really blessed and privileged to meet the best of humanity here on nairaland.
The title of the thread is self explanatory and there are several nairaland clients turned mentors, big brothers, fathers and friends.
I should mention names, even though they are numerous but privacy is the only reason preventing me from doing so.
I appreciate you sir Mr A.A and everyone one of you.
May God continue to bless you and your household.
Here are some pictures from the painting.

Re: Painting Pictures Of A Fifth Refferal Project By A Nairalander by gbadexy(m): 7:22am On Nov 22, 2021

Re: Painting Pictures Of A Fifth Refferal Project By A Nairalander by gbadexy(m): 7:24am On Nov 22, 2021
We did paint spraying application..

Re: Painting Pictures Of A Fifth Refferal Project By A Nairalander by gbadexy(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale:N5.5m Corner Piece 60x120 Plot At Ofinran, Ibeju Lekki / To Let: 5 Bedroom Duplex With Bq At Magodo Shangisha Gra.n6.5m P/a. / Commercial Lot At Festac Mokola Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.