Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo (28282 Views)

The Power Of Morison Methylated Spirit / Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? / Woman Dies After Consuming Herbal Drugs She Bought To Lighten Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by Orpe7(m): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Person wey throw stone for market.......
When your brothers are busy importing fake drugs what do you expect
Anything for money
If its not fake drugs, it would be hard drugs
Tueh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by HandsomeBlack: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Consumer Protection Council and other related agencies supposed to look critically into this huge allegation.
Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by goodlife4every1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Golan007:

Let's not go there please.
That part of Nigeria know themselves... They can do anything for money!

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by xelly: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
Why can't you people tell this woman how to make money from this? This is the case of attempted murder.

If you have read this, we need to charge that mall.
Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by einsteine(m): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
backbencher:

Drop the bigotry please.

It's not bigotry. The make money at all cost has become an important part of Igbo culture when the simple truth is that most human beings are never going to have the skills, knowledge or attitude to make money. So what do such people do? They go into crime. While it's true that every ethnic group in Nigeria is into crime, you can't deny that Igbos feature disproportionately in certain economic crimes. This must be condemned if you are an Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by Didi2d(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
But I wonder why people are so evil and wicked.
You have the money and resources to produce, but you chose to produce fake and harmful drugs that could kill people.
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by funsho75(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
I no say d drugs f up

But why she dey cry

Just give us gist, make we dey careful...
Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by TundeEdnut35(m): 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Awadere:
Awon Omo Igbo n shey bebe
Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by Assimhaven: 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
element1313:

Your google voice is it us number?

Yes
Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by Rocktation(f): 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
The crayzy thing is that they won't just do anyhow fake thing. It must be the one that could end somebody. Why not just water..? Why methylated spirit?

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by Dudeladude(m): 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
duro4chang:
Fake drugs are common in this country. But ask me who produce them.
who dey produce am?
Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by Agboconsult1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
Report to NAFDAC
Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by duro4chang(m): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
Dudeladude:
who dey produce am?
The producers of fake drugs produced them. Everybody knows that .
Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by AfonjaConehead: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
Crafteck1:

Do you think its impossible she lied
Guy why would you think she would play with her daughter's life just to lie?
She would equally be playing with her own life by lying as it's a dangerous world now...
I've seen "chalk ampicillin" grin
Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by frog12: 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
ibos and fake drugs
Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by frog12: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
always do that

Trumann:
I know people in the East who order their medicines from Lagos.
Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by famouscargo4u: 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
Golan007:

Let's talk about it please. This is the same reason they will continue to fester. Dora Akunyili did her best to fight this menace. Fake drug sellers should be charged with attempted murder and should get a life jail when convicted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Na God Dey protect person
Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by element1313(m): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Assimhaven:

Yes

Send me your WhatsApp number
Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by kay29000(m): 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
anochuko01:
I'm presently residing in the east, and I'm yet to see where their hype of being business gurus comes from. No uniqueness, no creativity. Just the usual manufacturing and importation of container to sell. We all know what Dora did before she died.

It's well

They might not be creative, but the good ones are quite hardworking. In fact, very hardworking. I use to do business in Alaba market for like ten years, so I worked closely with them. I respect their hardworking nature.
Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by osazsky(m): 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
This people should be given thier country this night..imagine sane people like us from the south living with pigs..if they have thier country in 2 years nothing would be left them go done kill thierselves finish fools cuz of 500 naira u are willing to take a soul bastatds

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by kay29000(m): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
babadee1:
A lot of people have been killed by these producers and sellers of fake drugs. I know of someone who bought cough syrup and it was acid inside it. The man died a terribly painful death.

Damn! Acid? That's crazy ...that's being heartless
Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by osazsky(m): 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
kay29000:

They might not be creative, but the good ones are quite hardworking. In fact, very hardworking. I use to do business in Alaba market for like ten years, so I worked closely with them. I respect their hardworking nature.
pls explain ur hardworking..alaba mkt where them use jazz collect my 50k still give me fake product..dont let me insult u..u dey make me remember somethings..ipob should be given thier country tonight wat is wrong with buhari..south south are not part og ipob cuz we prefer to be with the north and have brains
Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by Godbless3(m): 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
Is this how they will be treating fellow biafran young lifes?
Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by jaxxy(m): 12:08am On Nov 23, 2021
Golan007:

Who? They are mostly imported fake drugs I think.
Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by anochuko01(m): 2:21am On Nov 23, 2021
kay29000:

No doubt about that surely.
I just expected more from a town that prides itself as the Japan of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by uvie66: 2:55am On Nov 23, 2021
duro4chang:
Fake drugs are common in this country. But ask me who produce them.
we know anything fake is from Biafra land
Re: Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo by uvie66: 2:59am On Nov 23, 2021
backbencher:

Drop the bigotry please.
what is bigotry there... just as the best Nollywood actors are Biafra land, fake products in Nigeria are synonymous with Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! I'm Addicted To Bread And Beans / Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta / Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.