Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Check Out These Pictures Taken And Edited On Phone - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Check Out These Pictures Taken And Edited On Phone (567 Views)

Pictures Taken With My Huawei P20 / Check Out These Amazing Pictures Taken At The Right Time / Watch Zero Budget Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out These Pictures Taken And Edited On Phone by donprincebigt(m): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
I'm a professional Lagos Photographer, I worked in a studio right in Lagos mainland. Just within the mid year I got my NYSC call up letter deployed to one very local village in Anambra. At first I did relocation back to Lagos unfortunately it was affected by the clampdown on relocation that happened for batch A stream ii this year. So I have no other choice than to report there.

When I got there I tried looking for a studio I can work in as much as I haven't got my personal digital camera.

Then I realized there's is no single upgraded studio there. Before you'll get a well equipped studio. Ull av to go down to the city which will cost much frm my ppa.

Then I thought within myself that I need to keep working so as not to lose all the knowledge I av and also get a source of income so far 33k cannot sustain an average Nigerian youth for a month.
In my Community CDS, my fellow corpers who know me to be a photographer voted me in to be the Unit Media/PRO, The office became a challenge to me because I'll have to be taking pictures of all activities but I have no camera, wetin man go con do ?
That brings me to phone photography.

In as much as I have passion for Photography, I opted in for an online phone photography class done for three days. I got some knowledge from there. I added it to what I've known already and also I downloaded editing apps to help where necessary then I started giving it a shot.

I took random pictures and post them online. I got different reactions from different angles. But in no time I became a guru in it to the extent of doing pre birthday photoshoot for people around on a bargained price.

Here are some of my shots with phone photography

I started with these

Re: Check Out These Pictures Taken And Edited On Phone by donprincebigt(m): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
More of when I've upgraded myself

Re: Check Out These Pictures Taken And Edited On Phone by donprincebigt(m): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
Then I decided to do a pre birthday photo shoot for myself and the person who took my shot

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Pictures Taken And Edited On Phone by donprincebigt(m): 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
More

Re: Check Out These Pictures Taken And Edited On Phone by donprincebigt(m): 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Some of the photoshoot I did for people with my phone with BTS

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Pictures Taken And Edited On Phone by donprincebigt(m): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
More of my photoshoot

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Pictures Taken And Edited On Phone by Ahmback(m): 11:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
Please do well to tell us the apps you made use of......

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Still Designing Logos Below 10k, Gather Here. / Professional Smart And Sharp Graphic Designer Needed / How To Make 3d Character Animation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.