Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice (42058 Views)

You’re Next: Dabira, Lekki Shooting Survivor Gets Attack Notice / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Revolution Now - Sowore Vs Adeyinka Grandson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by bbyby01: 6:30am On Nov 23, 2021
The drama don too much. Even ipob no do this kind of drama again.
Because people are asking why the family of victims did not testify, they are now coming up with threats.

7 Likes

Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by bobowaja(m): 6:33am On Nov 23, 2021
blackmantis:
I Hope they are reporting this to the police for thorough investigation not just bringing it to social media.

Some things are not adding up.
They can't report to the police so that investigation can be done. They can only report to the social media to seek sympathy. They are acting a script and the govt is playing soft to handle it.

Lekki lies

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by BigDolph(m): 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
Omo wahala dey o

Which kind country I find myself like this God

I want to put myself up for sale

1 Like

Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
May these faceless cowards suffer longterm illness that will defy healing.

1 Like

Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
And Odumosu fold is hand

1 Like

Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by 27Pushing30: 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
lol obviously staged
Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by GoodGovernance: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
This is definitely not part of good governance.

I hope the guy just above me,is right.

Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by 27Pushing30: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
bobowaja:

They can't report to the police so that investigation can be done. They can only report to the social media to seek sympathy. They are acting a script and the govt is playing soft to handle it.

Lekki lies

It's obvious na... very laughable script

no be only you're next
Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by Agricmoney(m): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
Make we dey look na

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by Rebuke: 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
plaindealer:
Endsars lies and propaganda, PART 2

Report of lies dey inside shalanga, now they are running around like headless chicken with the same kind of lies and propaganda they used to loot and destroy Lagos.

This new tactic is dead on arrival.

Fuckcking clowns.

What should I say to yhu? Don't worry, we are all in this country together. Soon, it will get to yhu......this things yhu stand for and proudly defend will consume yhu, this I assure yhu!

3 Likes

Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by Thunderfayayou: 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
FarahAideed:
It seems the heat is on for Endsars withnesses as someone is trying to silence them .

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/youre-next-dabira-lekki-shooting-survivor-gets-attack-notice/

The killers of this people are also here on Nairaland! They are here and I was just talking to one of them here and he was boasting.

Nairaland is filled with alot of these People

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by bencr7: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
adamsmith914:
Sure & what are you if I may ask? See your ugly face.
u now have voice to talk but post about bandits,Boko Haram , iswap,Fulani herdman u will run away and hide from d post, Fulani terrorist claiming adamshit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by Rebuke: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
bobowaja:

Lekki lies

Lol. Report to which police? The tool they're using to carry out their evil desires?

Yhu ain't even ashamed of yhurself. So someone will allow himself or herself to be butchered just to prove a point?

There's just one common thing among yhu all, stupid!ty! Shameless individuals.....bunch of irredeemable f00ls!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by 09085607453king: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
The question is..... Which Youth are we supporting 2023.. I don't want to cast my vote to any Old thief

2 Likes

Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by noskcid(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
Opportunity for you to travel out.
Run to any European embassy for help with that paper.
With the insecurity in Nigeria now, they would grant you.
Ask dj switch what she did
If you don’t gerrit then forget about it.
Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by Amodi470(m): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mtss.. Useless people, go and get better things to do
Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by tujays(m): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
shioo.. be like low budget horror movies scripts. person wey want kill you or harm you dey photocopy you're next send to you?? what do you Lekki mascaras folks take us for sef?? shocked

1 Like

Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by SATANlST: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
show us the broken bones. ths is what u get for over exaggerating shit. no one was killed. now they will kill u guys for real. i love this

1 Like

Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by Brushstrokes20: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ain't surprised.... Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS undecided
Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by ikennamadu1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
See them suffering and smiling.. even as them no dey eat .. them still dey support this evil government.. may suffering Come upon those supporting this evil government... Amen

1 Like

Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by jcross19: 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
plaindealer:

They can not visit families of UNdead people.

#LEKKILIES.

oh boy you have sold your soul! Your price has been paid, do the work they paid you for. Just know that you are the next victim just watch out..

2 Likes

Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by ikennamadu1(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
After some investigations ... Have found out that those idiots disputing this are all old nairalanders ... APC done pay Una no dey mumu .. the day Una go get sense that day Una families go done enter 6ft... Bunch of nonentities

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
plaindealer:
This ibrahim woman sef, she ran away from the panle after collecting free N10 million that she did not work for refused more than 4 times to show up for cross-examination to defend her lies, they are still looking for her, but she has time to run around with lies and propaganda.

#ENDSARSLIARS IN DISARRAY.

Awon werey opuro jati jati.

grin

she dey hustle for Canada asylum
Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by poiZon: 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
plaindealer:

Report of lies dey inside shalanga, now they are running around like headless chicken with the same kind of lies and propaganda they used to loot and destroy Lagos.

Fuckcking clowns.

Lie mohammed, No matter how hard u try to discredit and mock the panelists and their report, it will never work.
Keep dancing naked and playing the i too know card.

Ur press statement today is another episode of ur complete disillusionment to the country u once cried and begged nigerians to support u n ur party in delivering a good and great nation.
U habe children, they have children and soonest, a phantom massacre like u r still claiming concerning 20/10/2020 incident shall happen to them, and we will tweet, comment and spit on their dead bodies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by ugotaya: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
Davido Arrested By Dubai Police After F*ght At Birthday Party Club. E Choke oo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5Uo-tFaylg
Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by shogsman(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
This looks kinda staged,I know they are tons of victims from that massacre, but if the government wanted to eliminate these guys they will definitely not give them an heads up

3 Likes

Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by GardenOfGod(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
plaindealer:

Fuckcking clowns.

One of the culprits of the crime identified! grin
Re: You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice by Racoon(m): 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
See desperation! All in futile efforts to suppress the truth.Evil satanic people.God pass them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) / Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies / Ikoyi, Victoria Island Clean-Up Begins, 36 Vehicles Impounded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.