Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:07 PM

Angel Smith, Almost Naked. Madness Is Her Name - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel Smith, Almost Naked. Madness Is Her Name (10708 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Smith Lists Her Achievements At 21 / Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” / 'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Smith, Almost Naked. Madness Is Her Name by indodon(m): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2021
Deborah98:
lol... No
how you go go know wetin man want na tongue
Re: Angel Smith, Almost Naked. Madness Is Her Name by We4all: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
Deborah98:
If I call her agent of darkness people will say women hating themselves but obviously what's all this for? Her sense of dressing plus body composure and carriage everything equals to zero. I'm a fan of modest dressing that glories Jesus anytime any day. Modesty is bae. Men don't eat exposed food,they love it covered.

Preach modesty for yourself because it is the right thing to do. Do try to be modest to impress any man.
Re: Angel Smith, Almost Naked. Madness Is Her Name by drmuchin: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
Deborah98:
If I call her agent of darkness people will say women hating themselves but obviously what's all this for? Her sense of dressing plus body composure and carriage everything equals to zero. I'm a fan of modest dressing that glories Jesus anytime any day. Modesty is bae. Men don't eat exposed food,they love it covered.

Herein are the words of a wise woman
Re: Angel Smith, Almost Naked. Madness Is Her Name by lkillbrokehoes: 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
Deborah98:
[s]I am bold, beautiful and highly recognized. I don't need cheap popularity before I'm known neither do I need to open up my body to show how endowed I am. Modesty is bae.[/s]
Re: Angel Smith, Almost Naked. Madness Is Her Name by CUMIN: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Jehovah!

How can a 21 years old lady be having the breast of 82 years old woman??

This is what Nigeria youth called roll model.

1 Share

Re: Angel Smith, Almost Naked. Madness Is Her Name by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
CUMIN:

This is what Nigeria youth called roll model.

Na only God go fit help this generation I swear
Re: Angel Smith, Almost Naked. Madness Is Her Name by Oyiboman69: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

TRASH.
trash... undecided
Re: Angel Smith, Almost Naked. Madness Is Her Name by Depressed101: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

WTF! Check Out The World Largest P*ssy / Zlatan Ibile – This Year (Official Video) / Wealthy Old Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Very Young Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.