Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,723 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Need This Soft Wood(solotex) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need This Soft Wood(solotex) (390 Views)

To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This / We Need Apa Wood And Tali Wood / Wood/plank Processing Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need This Soft Wood(solotex) by amtheone(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
Please anyone with information on where to get this wood in Lagos and outside should help out. It is one of our major raw materials for our air freshener.

You can reach me on 08061352480.
Thanks

Re: I Need This Soft Wood(solotex) by solja01(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
If u can get the name of the tree that produces this wood, that will help.If u can get the name of the tree that produces this wood, that will help.If u can get the name of the tree that produces this wood, that will help.
Re: I Need This Soft Wood(solotex) by amtheone(m): 6:13am On Nov 23, 2021
solja01:
If u can get the name of the tree that produces this wood, that will help.If u can get the name of the tree that produces this wood, that will help.If u can get the name of the tree that produces this wood, that will help.

They are imported wood.
Re: I Need This Soft Wood(solotex) by amtheone(m): 10:14am On Nov 23, 2021
Please I really need this stuff. If you have any information, kindly help. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Need References For My Firstbank Coporate Account Opening. Please Help! / Secure Your Office Premises With Our Solar CCTV Camera. No Need Of Electricity / Clean Xaomi Band 4 With Pack And Complete Accessories For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.