Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,519 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 (33959 Views)

Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 / Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 / Sheffield United Vs Manchester United (3 - 3) On 24th November 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by mediclife1987(m): 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
chudez0147:

But you bet say man city go win. Also no be only that cut your ticket, atletico Madrid cut am too

Yeah made 2different bets, this made my ticket but ATL cut am, na d other ticket wey suppose win 200 come cut am. Posted the wrong screenshot. Sorry.
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Daboomb: 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
Olayoo:

Dude stop talking emotionally because he didn't play well today. Messi has done things a normal super star footballer can only daydream of. "Overrated" is too condescending. PSG problem is not pochetinos problem either. he took a Tottenham team to the finals and he is tactically sound. Last time they went to the final and last season before they were beaten, they were more together. PSG can still beat any team. But the right word is that PSG are "more" individualistic than collective. It doesn't mean they are not collective.

I am happy your Statement was in the "past tense" (Has done).
I am talking about his performance in today's game.
Go and watch it and then come back to comment.

Ofcourse, their poor performance is about their Ego, nothing to do with Ponchetinno.
No be only emotionally.... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by mediclife1987(m): 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
Tobijays:
mancity had more attempts more corner more possessions hit the bar twice and psg keeper had more saves ooooo and you placed a bet supporting a team that was dwarfed in every department except the goal scored on his own turf haa you don’t understand football betting bro

No mind me, I no watch the match.

I just see 2-0 for previous match and bet based on that...
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Kingcalls: 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
Tobijays:
mancity had more attempts more corner more possessions hit the bar twice and psg keeper had more saves ooooo and you placed a bet supporting a team that was dwarfed in every department except the goal scored on his own turf haa you don’t understand football betting bro

He must be a Messi fan...they are never logical
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by codeigniter(m): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

Exactly! PSG players are all stars who feel that individual performances can deliver them games. This might be working for them in the domestic league, but they can't depend on it in the champions league.
The reason why teams like Liverpool, Chelsea, Sevilla and Athletico are doing well is because they work as a team. There is no one individual in Chelsea that would form "big man". At Liverpool, Salah knows he has stiff competition in Mané and Firminho. But at PSG, Neymar knows that as long as he is fit, he will start the game, same as Mpape and now Messi. No team succeeds with such diversity.

Yes, It's true for all aspects of life, ego and only me attitude destroys empire while team work builds one. While smart teams are capitalising on new young talents. Some are spending money on old dogs. At the end of the day it's all a game. Nobody wins forever
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by HBB1(m): 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kingcalls:

Messi played nothing in the first leg...he just scored a counter attack .... most of u dont read games ... city dominated psg over the 2 games ... messi was crap in both legs

Exactly what Ronaldo has done for the past 5 years!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Ayilara1(m): 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kingcalls:

Messi played nothing in the first leg...he just scored a counter attack .... most of u dont read games ... city dominated psg over the 2 games ... messi was crap in both legs

You're "anti-messi" and not a fair critic. What do you expect Messi to play? Poch and PSG pattern is simply counterattack and not possessive football, do you expect him to be dribbling in counter-attack or what?

Messi is still Messi.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Fuckthamods: 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
Where's pessi

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by mastermaestro(m): 11:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
I hope PSG fire Pochettino right away before they get to knockout stages if they want do well this time around.
I wonder why PSG are always hiring average coaches.
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by unbitchable(m): 11:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kingcalls:

Poch is good, he took a spurs team to its first ucl final... the only functional forward in psg is mbappe, the rest are just followers , I said this b4 the season started ... messi has long passed his time, u cant buy a 34 yr old player that has played in a single club all his career and expect him to shine in his new club... most messi fans are new in football... they dont know how it happened for players like Rivaldo when he joined Milan, or Figo when he joined inter , even veron when he joined man utd... they will always find it hard to adjust ... if its not injuries , its trying to adjust to a new game play or trying to get used to new team mates and environment...its happening to Hazard as well... no b everybody b Ronaldo
See this one, e prick don dey rise. Where was the old fraud when Mancity beat ManUtd at home?.
The goal that Mpabbe scored came off the pass from Messi..
"No b everybody b Ronaldo"... where bn the old fraud when Mancity dey flog am at Old Trafford?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Kingcalls: 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

Exactly! PSG players are all stars who feel that individual performances can deliver them games. This might be working for them in the domestic league, but they can't depend on it in the champions league.
The reason why teams like Liverpool, Chelsea, Sevilla and Athletico are doing well is because they work as a team. There is no one individual in Chelsea that would form "big man". At Liverpool, Salah knows he has stiff competition in Mané and Firminho. But at PSG, Neymar knows that as long as he is fit, he will start the game, same as Mpape and now Messi. No team succeeds with such diversity.

We told them in the beginning of the season, they insulted us... we told them that team play wins trophies and not individual play... they said they are the greatest trio ever in football grin grin that ucl don sure ... they should pray they don't pair them with Liverpool Chelsea or bayern...na that time I go sing boys to men end of the road for them ...even madrid and ajax go pkopko dem

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by KingDash: 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
Daboomb:

I watched it and it sucks as this Second leg.
I play football myself and l know that the attack is the first line of defense.

Anyone can put the Ball into the back of the Net, when the opportunity presents itself, scoring is not the only measure of performance of a football team.
You want to see the cohesion among players, the build-up from mid-field, the fall-backs after loosing the ball, the maintenance of formation when defending an attack, etc.
Most importantly, you want to see the urgency in their attitude.
If your attackers can mark and just stand looking around like Messi or looking for "between the legs" like Neimar, that team is just a demonstration team, it will lose at crucial moments.
PSG was absent, 85% of the time in this Match.
If not for those guys in their defense line, dem for chop more than six goals
it's all pochettino fault, that's why he's the coach.. messi and neymar attack cover both flank, but not instead he said they should counter.. I hate that man, MAN UTD deserve him.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Kingcalls: 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
unbitchable:

See this one, e prick don dey rise. Where was the old fraud when Mancity beat ManUtd at home?.
"No b everybody b Ronaldo"... where bn the old fraud when Mancity dey flog am at Old Trafford?

I'm glad that its now confirmed that there is only one fraud in football, and he us short grin grin grin... no shot on target grin grin grin and dem leave am mk im play 90 mins ...since he joined, psg became shit ... the most overrated player in history grin grin...

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by KingDash: 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kingcalls:

We told them in the beginning of the season, they insulted us... we told them that team play wins trophies and not individual play... they said they are the greatest trio ever in football grin grin that ucl don sure ... they should pray they don't pair them with Liverpool Chelsea or bayern...na that time I go sing boys to men end of the road for them ...even madrid and ajax go pkopko dem
but we don beat bayern before na, with pochettino, bros this is football anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Joclebs(m): 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
Up chelsea
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
unbitchable:

He scored hatrick against them for old Trafford na, You no remember grin
All of them don return from the public holiday wey Serbia and Watford send them na, So it's expected

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Fuckthamods: 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
OfficialJayy:

First, portugal are not out of wc2022 yet, they just have to win their next two games.. plus if not because of that referee that ruled out Cristiano's goal during the first leg, Portugal would have qualified already

You call Portugal's group a farmers group,, but let remind you that they only lost one game during the qualifiers and hence were not able to qualify directly.. now compare that to south america when you can lose five games and still qualify.. you dont need me telling you which of them is more competitive

Lastly,, ballon dor is going to lewandowski sha.. all pessi fanboys go shed tears on the 29th
Them go cry blood... Most of them are so delusional. Talk small thing and they'll talk about messi winning balon dor on 29th like they are the award givers. They even edited Messi pictures with 7 ballon dors.. Clowns

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Numerouno94(m): 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Poch is not an upgrade for Tuchel. He is simply overrated.

Notin special abt him. Poch will only succeed in a team wit average nd kinda muscular players " Mourinho's kind of players". Wanna see Poch fail? Give him a team wit abundant stars nd watch him get confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by KingDash: 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ayilara1:

You're "anti-messi" and not a fair critic. What do you expect Messi to play? Poch and PSG pattern is simply counterattack and not possessive football, do you expect him to be dribbling in counter-attack or what?

Messi is still Messi.
that guy no understand football..
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Kingcalls: 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
KingDash:
but we don beat bayern before na, with pochettino, bros this is football anything can happen.

Yes u did that cos lewa was injured, he missed the game ...and now that Messi has joined una , na another log of wood .... he does not mark or press... he just walks around the pitch doing nothing... replace him with di Maria, remove neymar and put mbappe there , then bring in icardi as the point man...then wilnaljdum in midfield, then watch how the team will come alive again
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by KingDash: 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kingcalls:

Yes u did that cos lewa was injured, he missed the game ...and now that Messi has joined una , na another log of wood .... he does not mark or press... he just walks around the pitch doing nothing... replace him with di Maria, remove neymar and put mbappe there , then bring in icardi as the point man...then wilnaljdum in midfield, then watch how the team will come alive again
be like I go forward this your comment give pochettino make e learn coaching work.
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Tobijays: 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
mediclife1987:

No mind me, I no watch the match.

I just see 2-0 for previous match and bet based on that...
bro please stop betting I lost money gan I kept on money inside betway I was just betting on 3 odds did my analysis if I win 15 times for the month I’m good I invested money to this shit lol all my games was red till d 5th day naso I vexed use all my remaining balance carry 12 odds say if e no enter I’m out. Wallace see devil I won oooo naso I withdrew everything that was my last oooo. Trust me that was a massive temptation because I used a formula in picking the 12 odds then na devil say I can win more I should continue with that method but I didn’t ooo please do crypto invest in 10 shit coins one must gbera and cover for the rest

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by OJEEMAH(m): 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kingcalls:

The bolded, you just realized?? thought you are of the opinion that Messi has done nothing in the last few years even when it was clear he almost dragged Barcelona to win la liga last season and also the UCL in 2019.
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Kingcalls: 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ayilara1:

Messi is still Messi.

Did u guys give Ronaldo a chance ...u dint remember that man utd alai needs possession for Ronaldo to score loads of goals...u all blamed him despite carrying man u ... 10 goals and 2 assists in 14 games ...if not for him, man u will b bottom of their group ...but u all still blamed him ....now look at how poor messi is at psg... dont blame the coach abeg...he is good

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Kingcalls: 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
HBB1:

Exactly what Ronaldo has done for the past 5 years!

Yh
..the difference is Ronaldo did it consistently

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by OJEEMAH(m): 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:

He scored hatrick against them for old Trafford na, You no remember grin
All of them don return from the public holiday wey Serbia and Watford send them na, So it's expected
where have you been??
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by HBB1(m): 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kingcalls:

Yh
..the difference is Ronaldo did it consistently

You mean not playing anything, but scoring at the end of counter attacks?
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by OJEEMAH(m): 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
Numerouno94:

Notin special abt him. Poch will only succeed in a team wit average nd kinda muscular players " Mourinho's kind of players". Wanna see Poch fail? Give him a team wit abundant stars nd watch him get confused.
I am even more concern with the team play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Kingcalls: 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
OJEEMAH:
The bolded, you just realized?? thought you are of the opinion that Messi has done nothing in the last few years even when it was clear he almost dragged Barcelona to win la liga last season and also the UCL in 2019.

There is nothing like he almost dragged...others also did their jobs ...
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
OJEEMAH:
where have you been??
I dey jare bro, Jus been busy lately, What about you?
Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by Kingcalls: 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
HBB1:

You mean not playing anything, but scoring at the end of counter attacks?

Doing it consistently is enough...

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021 by unbitchable(m): 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kingcalls:

"Most of you don't read games"... Hahaha... see this olodo forming coach.
Mr. coach, if you set up your team to counterattack, what is your tactical option?. so, your big head did not tell you a possession based team would almost dominate a counter-attacking team whose tactics is to concede possession, break play and play a quick ball to the forward players.
You know nothing about tactics.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 14th April 2019 / Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 / Pele Reportedly Moved To End-of-life Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.