Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido (60987 Views)

Mr Ibu Patience Ozokwor Join Peter Obi 40 Million Donation / Toke Makinwa: "My Pussy Is Worth More Than N50 Million" / 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by rickyrex(m): 6:44am On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Since you did not have the intention of marrying Chioma, why took your people to her family and embarrassed her?

May God punish every man that embarrasses a lady with marriage promise.

Back to the topic:

Davido our 21st century Pharisee

God will value twenty naira donated in secret than twenty billion donated in the open

God searches the heart and not the face.

Davido's heart is evil. He is using this donation saga to promote his wacky single he just dropped.

Did you guys see the timing? The time he dropped the single and the time of the donations.

God pass him.
Wizkid fan spotted
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by sben2308(m): 6:45am On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Since you did not have the intention of marrying Chioma, why took your people to her family and embarrassed her?

Back to the topic:

God will value twenty naira donated in secret than twenty billion donated in the open

Davido's heart is evil. He is using this donation saga to promote his wacky single he just dropped.

Did you guys see the timing? The time he dropped the single and the time of the donations.

God pass him.

WHO ARE U TO JUDGE AND CONCLUDE WHEN U ARE NOT GOD .abeg close ur eyes and keep shut cuz from d look ordinary davido is better dan all our GOs combine together

1 Like

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by duptie(m): 6:53am On Nov 23, 2021
[/color]
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Back to the topic:

[color=#006600]God will value twenty naira donated in secret than twenty billion donated in the open

God pass him.
see haters, are you a God? Mad people everywhere
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by cayorday89(m): 6:54am On Nov 23, 2021
Poorboy:
grin grin grin, obo you said 201 million was donated if you add 50 million it should be 251 million.

Davido you're owing the orphanage 1 million. tongue

May I help count the money abeg, now na public money no be your own, try balance am. grin grin angry angry
Federal govt sef chop their own na, as the money dey enter, them dey Commot their own share and WEMA Bank sef go Commot their own bank charges.
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by donhackaz: 6:58am On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Back to the topic:

God pass him.

You need to buy sense mugun

1 Like

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Back to the topic:

God pass him.
Davido always have a sold out singles irrespective of whether he promotes it with a donation or not.
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by psalmistkakah(m): 7:15am On Nov 23, 2021
Laggafin:
Akuko.. after getting drunk and disgracing yaself in Dubai.. Awon yeyebrity.. if u like add ur life dia.. e no concern me
never worry urself about somebody life style as long is not affecting you directly else u go develop HBP.. If him like make him kill himself if that will make him happy good and fine, since his donation will help we celebrate...
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by mediainc: 7:24am On Nov 23, 2021
Davido is the man, just ensure the funds are well utlized to alleviate the sufferings of the poor,.orphans and widows.
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by emmnprince(m): 7:44am On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Back to the topic:

God pass him.

Righteousness2, our own NL pastor, didn't condemn his kind gesture and even indirectly pronounced a blessing on him for putting smiles on the faces of kids across the country. Your own concern is Chioma, his estranged girlfriend, forgetting that marriage isn't consummated when unless all the requirements are met. That aside, Davido might not have acted well in all ramifications regarding Chioma matter, but we don't have full story of what transpired between them that led to their boyfriend/girlfriend divorce.

1 Like

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by juwoonn(m): 7:51am On Nov 23, 2021
Factor in bank charges.
Na current account so banks go chop.
Poorboy:
grin grin grin, obo you said 201 million was donated if you add 50 million it should be 251 million.

Davido you're owing the orphanage 1 million. tongue

May I help count the money abeg, now na public money no be your own, try balance am. grin grin angry angry
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by ogascomax: 8:03am On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Back to the topic:

God pass him.

Who be this one. People will just be fooling themselves with open or close donation. Not knowing that God judges intention not whether you talk about your donation or not.
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Emmanuelellah: 8:05am On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Back to the topic:

God pass him.
we know people like you will be paid to write this nonsense but light outshine darkness. Show me your faith and I will show you my Good work. Davido has done a good work and no paid evil writeup can destroy it
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Samsonklin(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2021
God1000:
I admire him for his wisdom and kindness, but what about someone like me that renders unsolicited help without anybody hearing it.
My unstinting gestures and beneficence/munificence everyday is far more than what David did just in one day.
Help a bro please
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Codes151(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Back to the topic:

God pass him.
Una think say marriage na beans.

Listen young girl. If a man dates you. And has intention of marrying you... you need to also grow yourself, attitude, mentally, and learn what marriage is about.

I'd walk any from any girl who isn't prepared herself. Even at the alter.

Be wise.

Pls nairaland, I have a question.
One girl said Bone straight (hair) that she's playing small small is an investment.

I need you ppl to educate me more Biko. How is hair, you never collect but the pay for small small is investment.

Considering, the depreciation, etc
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Elidrisy20: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2021
00tope:
Davido abeg, I fit see #20,000 for your hand?
beggar
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by West2019(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2021
Davido I beg help me with 100k please
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Emmanuelellah: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2021
Davido you have tried you are a father.What you did now will be remembered in generations to come. Nothing dey my hand at all at all pls I need your help. My A/c no. 0020253227 GT bank.
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Kay25(m): 8:30am On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Back to the topic:

God pass him.
wetin be your pain?
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Emmanuelellah: 8:33am On Nov 23, 2021
Emmanuelellah:
Davido you have tried you are a father.What you did now will be remembered in generations to come. Nothing dey my hand at all at all pls I need your help. My A/c no. 0020253227 GT bank.
account name: Ellah Emmanuel.
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Iceking1(m): 8:33am On Nov 23, 2021
onedayatime:
But the account is RESTRICTED

At last, someone sensible could see what I have been seeing

All these past few days, I have been wondering why no one is seeing it and why everyone has been quiet about it.
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by IamGblaize(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2021
God1000:
I admire him for his wisdom and kindness, but what about someone like me that renders unsolicited help without anybody hearing it.
My unstinting gestures and beneficence/munificence everyday is far more than what David did just in one day.

Bless me to sir... Nothing is too small
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by IamGblaize(m): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2021
Iceking1:

All these past few days, I have been wondering why no one is seeing it and why everyone has been quiet about it.

It is simple.... He can receive money into the account but can't withdraw... Unless he goes to the bank with the required documents to clear himself.... Probably because he has exceeded his limit....
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by GoldenSpec: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2021
Hmm! "E go better" same verse that keep ringing a bell since i was lil or do i say bfr i was born.. Yet it has never bn better. No hope for this hopeless corn3 grin
Paxxcarl:
lol
country hard, e go better bro
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by OdigiBright(m): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2021
Very impressive. You did noble, Adeleke David
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Tywo2018: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2021
Please your contact if you are for real.
AdmobIncome:
Impressive

Here's to Google Admob

*We make real money from Admob*

With ligit prove and steps to cash out

�*GOOGLE ADMOB YOUTH EMPOWERMENT*�
Make more then $200 every month day or even more
if you are committed to earn more money.
✅No certificate/ referral required,
✅No experience required,
✅No Age Limit
✅Doesn't obstruct Ur Office Work
⭐REQUIREMENTS⭐
✅Gmail account
✅Verifiable physical address
✅Earning app
✅Smartphone
✅Any of International Passport, Drivers license, National ID Card.
✅Data SIM.
✅Account number
✅Phone number.

Join us now

Check sig for contact details
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Laggafin: 9:08am On Nov 23, 2021
psalmistkakah:

never worry urself about somebody life style as long is not affecting you directly else u go develop HBP.. If him like make him kill himself if that will make him happy good and fine, since his donation will help we celebrate...
Ok celebrate de go bro.. ur life don beta
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Jonwesley(m): 9:56am On Nov 23, 2021
That's #1,250,000 COT, reducing the whole amount from the #250 million mark.
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by bewla(m): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Back to the topic:

God pass him.
do you have personal beff go settle with him

For any person die with this in his heart hell sure
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Olafisoyem: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Back to the topic:

God pass him.

Abeg go sit down
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by livitexguy(m): 10:42am On Nov 23, 2021
Greek Gift.
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by onedayatime(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2021
Iceking1:

You don't have to look far for the answer. BELOVED

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Was Embarrassed When Banky W Saw Me 'Unclad' - Tiwa Savage / Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week / Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.