Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

How To Talk Louder And Clearer. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Talk Louder And Clearer. (216 Views)

Say Goodbye To Dark Spots: Your Path To Brighter, Clearer Skin / I Need A Therapist To Talk To / Clearer COVID-19 Reporting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Talk Louder And Clearer. by Fafesot: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
All these thing I read on google seems not to be working for me. I need tips on how to talk clearer and also louder. Mods abeg
Re: How To Talk Louder And Clearer. by Jimbadly: 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
Fafesot:
All these thing I read on google seems not to be working for me.
I need tips on how to talk clearer and also louder.
Mods abeg

Are you from Kogi state? Did you once operate a moniker on nairaland called fuckboys?
Re: How To Talk Louder And Clearer. by Fafesot: 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Jimbadly:

Are you from Kogi state? Did you once operate a moniker on nairaland called fuckboys?
Nope..
Re: How To Talk Louder And Clearer. by Jimbadly: 5:28am On Nov 23, 2021
Fafesot:

Nope..

Oh okay.

(1) (Reply)

Snake Bites An Air Force Personnel While On Toilet Seat In Her Residence To Deat / 3 Reasons Why A Woman’s Breast May Produce Milk When She Is Not Pregnant / Can Long Time Virginity Cause Infertility?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.