Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

The Poetpreneur: My Thoughts On The Business Of Spoken Word Poetry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Poetpreneur: My Thoughts On The Business Of Spoken Word Poetry (137 Views)

Leveraging Spoken Word Poetry To Solve Your Business Challenges / How To Start A Business Of Supplying Raw Materials To Companies In 12 Steps / Business Of The 21st Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Poetpreneur: My Thoughts On The Business Of Spoken Word Poetry by olulu(m): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
This book was not written to teach you something about poetry writing or performances that you have never seen, read or heard before.

This book was not written to make you become a poet.

This book was not written to make you love a poet.

This book was written from the perspective of poetry as business that is worth investing in.

This book was written to see how business principles can be applied to poetry.

This book was written to ignite thoughts and unsettle minds; thereby leading to the quick development of a vibrant poetry industry.

This book was written because it was meant to be written.

This book was written because you were meant to read it.

Get your copy in the link below:

The Poetpreneur: My thoughts on the business of spoken word poetry - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07467G5S2

Re: The Poetpreneur: My Thoughts On The Business Of Spoken Word Poetry by suffering: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2021
People make money off poetry? Impressive. Nobody cares for the arts this way. The most an artist can get for his work is 8 - 40k. I doubt anyone would purchase original artwork any higher.

(1) (Reply)

Free Airtime To Cash / Managerial Pyramid In Business / Price Of BTC At Instant Of Launch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.