Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) (63325 Views)

71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover / 42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by odinson1(m): 7:02am On Nov 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:

E no dey ever pass this one for una. Very unimaginative and stale lots.

Na money I wan collect. I tell you say I wan use my puŝsy get am abi I wan dey fk your papa and male relatives? undecided If I come cash out without ever opening my pant, nko? What will now happen?

When you have something revolutionary to say, let me know - 'olosho' stopped being an insult since 1412.

You can't shame a thief by calling him a thief

Same way you can't shame a PROSTITUTE by calling her a PROSTITUTE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by siofra(f): 7:20am On Nov 23, 2021
Bifwoli:
There's no such thing as white love or black love.Humans are same across the board and infact divorce/failed marriages are more common here in USA than in Nigeria.

Learn some self love and stop worshiping whites.

Actually, all over the world, black women and white men marriages last longer than any other interracial relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:34am On Nov 23, 2021
odinson1:

You can't shame a thief by calling him a thief
Yeah. Go try shaming the Pablo Escobars and Shina Rambos and mafia lords of the world.

Same way you can't shame a PROSTITUTE by calling her a PROSTITUTE.
Lol. After you'll say you're not an asslicking attention-seeker. cheesy

Ehen? Why are you telling me this again? Have we not settled it? What's the point of you quoting me exactly to say this? You can't shame the shameless- thief, prostitute, beggar. EOD.

Please, it's an early working Tuesday morning. Try to find something productive and engaging to channel your energy into. Ciao.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Cousin9999: 7:34am On Nov 23, 2021
That guy seems like a human tr4fficker.
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Lilsameey: 8:01am On Nov 23, 2021
Datboredberry:
Bro... How does this relate?

The man is young, seems decent... They could truly be inlove... And he just made her a multimillionaire... undecided
Don't be dumb my gee, am referring to the police...
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Oglock(m): 8:03am On Nov 23, 2021
D guy ba simp
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless... All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:
Omo this white men are trying o grin grin grin

The other day one was telling me he will sell his soul to have me come to America grin
Bloody liar cheesygrin
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by siofra(f): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Bloody liar cheesygrin

Lol

Look at it now because I'll remove it soon.
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 8:31am On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:

Lol

Look at it now because I'll remove it soon.
Don't be decieved, that's a low level Yahoo boy inside his bedroom in Nigeria trying to use you to blow , since he knows most naija people want to JAPA.
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by odinson1(m): 8:32am On Nov 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Yeah. Go try shaming the Pablo Escobars and Shina Rambos and mafia lords of the world.

Lol. After you'll say you're not an asslicking attention-seeker. cheesy

Ehen? Why are you telling me this again? Have we not settled it? What's the point of you quoting me exactly to say this? You can't shame the shameless- thief, prostitute, beggar. EOD.

Please, it's an early working Tuesday morning. Try to find something productive and engaging to channel your energy into. Ciao.

I wasn't the one who called you a PROSTITUTE. take your frustration to him
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by siofra(f): 8:32am On Nov 23, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Don't be decieved, that's a low level Yahoo boy inside his bedroom in Nigeria trying to use you to blow , since he knows most naija people want to JAPA.

He isn't. We video called but whatever I don't care I'm not interested sha.
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:40am On Nov 23, 2021
Deborah98:
[s]Watch and see how nairaland guys will avoid this thread. People of the world see una fellow men ooooooooooooooo,he didn't die he's alive much alive and kicking. Ndi what has she done to deserve this love and care oya ooo come and see una member. Those ones that loves attacking their fellow guys for gifting a girl oya ooooh what do you have to say sad[/s]
You just like typing nonsense, what have you done for your boyfriend before? nonsense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Knows(m): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2021
Aburada:
Unrelated but who knows whereabouts of Slawormiir our very own real niggar
they aff barred his fake fuckin mf
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2021
odinson1:

I wasn't the one who called you a PROSTITUTE. take your frustration to him

Ok. So why did you quote me?

2 Likes

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2021
God when

4 Likes

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by otemeh01(m): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2021
If he is serious, he really don't have to sell is soul to get you to Amelica. The doors of the embassy are wide open. He just need to spend the money. Shikena. No let one white man dey washee u.
siofra:

The other day one was telling me he will sell his soul to have me come to America grin

2 Likes

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:51am On Nov 23, 2021
ExudeLoveToAll:
Is the man better than you? you can also help a less privileged just as he has done. Gifting is not gender-based. The moment you see life outside being a receiver the better the lives of people around you.
God bless you jare, you just said my mind, don't mind these stingy and entitled leeches, they want men to spend on them but they can't spend on men, this is why I despise broke and entitled girls.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Pumpumking: 8:56am On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:

Stop showing us how stupid you are.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.tuko.co.ke/kenya/434277-belgian-man-gave-kenyan-lover-ksh-x-discloses-pregnant/&ved=2ahUKEwi_-IK0ja30AhXjR_EDHQWeBr4QFnoECB4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw2xQpAhuZ__2ugQjUwrn6BE

MY GOSH...THIS CHILD IS LOST!!
so U belif every ting u see on social media?....u hav black n white television at home? WAS WRONG WIT U GADEMMMIT....sheck oxford dictionary to see meaning of HUMPTY DUMTY MUGU....they actually describe u in detail!!((no oofense)) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
You just like typing nonsense, what have you done for your boyfriend before? nonsense
e pain you cheesy sorry take Panadol ole....

2 Likes

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Tapout(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2021
omo! Their wahala sha

@ Seun please can you send the cake on my profile to my home address cry cry
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by thundafire: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2021
Beebah2000:
Wetin she wan use 373million Naira do na??
Na wa ooo
shut up what will u use same to do
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by smartasuen(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2021
Pls does the Belgian man have a sister? I want to ask her something.

2 Likes

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by seyz91(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2021
Don't be fooled
siofra:
Omo this qwhite men are trying o grin grin grin

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by justdream(m): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:

I nogo blame am, you too fine.
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by seyz91(m): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2021
Wetin dem dey use money do? grin

See question undecided
Beebah2000:
Wetin she wan use 373million Naira do na??
Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Hanibbal(m): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:

You? Aboki wey dey sell suya sef no fit manage you. Liar undecided
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Unruly7(m): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2021
Only if all these slay queen's for naija go learn how to bomb
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Johel(m): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWggpoGrGzp/?utm_medium=copy_link

In my next life I no wan come with penis...I wan come with Bobby and puni...cos Na their power dey gangan grin grin
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by bluefilm: 10:10am On Nov 23, 2021
The man is a baller

1 Like

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by nedekid: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:

You worth am cool
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Chiffy: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2021
Na die.. This one weak me
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by sundaynuel(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2021
Even though you didn't make modifications we all know what you mean man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me / Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.