Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) (63324 Views)

71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover / 42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by siofra(f): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
BABANGBALI:
promise me dey you no go vex nor cry if I tell you

I no go cry.
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
Y do whites love Kenya n Ghana gals more than 9ja gals. Y. I think bcsh Kenyas are slim.
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
Deborah98:
Watch and see how nairaland guys will avoid this thread. People of the world see una fellow men ooooooooooooooo,he didn't die he's alive much alive and kicking. Ndi what has she done to deserve this love and care oya ooo come and see una member. Those ones that loves attacking their fellow guys for gifting a girl oya ooooh what do you have to say sad
I never hear say it fellow woman fash person one naira. Stingy gender
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:

What's voucher?

Transaction document of his soul he sold na
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
ExudeLoveToAll:
Is the man better than you? you can also help a less privileged just as he has done. Gifting is not gender-based. The moment you see life outside being a receiver the better the lives of people around you.
I swear u get Sense
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Lilsameey: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
Crystyano:

You said ALL Africans but you're referring to the cops ..

Your mumu is out of this world....
Your brain can't comprehend that, I can't blame you.
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Bobmarie:
Your mom Na Toto gender too so mind your stupid words and face the person you’re quoting.

Mumu

So because my mum na toto gender make i no talk true again?
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Freighthost: 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
She don suck sense comot for him head
Congratulations
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Lilsameey: 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
lexy2014:

What is wrong with d cops raiding his home and does that make them mumu?
They are corrupt,...mofo.
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by lexy2014: 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lilsameey:
They are corrupt,...mofo.

I didn't ask u if they are corrupt or not. I asked What is wrong with d cops raiding his home and does that make them mumu?
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
samorobo:

Love by also sending him money okay.that’s one of the ways you can commit.
He doesn't send me money.. so it's fair...
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Arieljay(f): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Where una dey see this Kain oyibo man abeg embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nne put it in context.

If he's a bitcoin billionaire, let's assume he has a net worth of 2 billion dollars.

What he gave her is roughly 1 million dollars.
That is 1/2000 of his net worth.

It's like a Naija guy with N 1 milion net worth giving you N500.

Deborah98:
Watch and see how nairaland guys will avoid this thread. People of the world see una fellow men ooooooooooooooo,he didn't die he's alive much alive and kicking. Ndi what has she done to deserve this love and care oya ooo come and see una member. Those ones that loves attacking their fellow guys for gifting a girl oya ooooh what do you have to say sad
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by CHoccolaTE: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
3minssex:

People don't do this already?
Y'all should drop the mentality of being "receivers" and start giving too. Having or spending money shouldn't be gender based.
Drop the one-sided/non-mutual mentality y'all carry into relationships.

Its usually men that say housework like cooking and child care is beneath them. Women all over the world hustle and work in offices to provide for their families.

1 Like

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
Datboredberry:
Second bolded: it was a joke...
Well, I think it's cool... A couple on Nairaland, can't be easy... Perhaps, I'll get a boyfriend here and we'll have a joint account...
Don't make it sound like it's anything new, babe. We have couples who have one another's passwords to their accounts on this platform. I've seen some comments in the past signifying this. They share, or have the same password.
Ours is that we both have the password to this account. We log in at different times, however we want to. So I could be replying to you , or she could be the one. But we'll usually debrief ona another of the things we wrote while the other wasn't around. Sometimes we don't brief ourselves. It depends.
Lol, you will find a boyfriend on here to share account? Allow me to laugh. I didn't find my bf here , ooh. But I'll take it that you were just being sarcastic when you said that.
Lol, it's not true. You won't mind finding your own billionaire. There's no shame in that. Or won't you accept one if he liked you now...Don't answer that.
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
Deborah98:
e pain you cheesy sorry take Panadol ole....
Lol why should I be pained, when you are obviously a nonentity
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Mamijoh(f): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
Deborah98:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lol
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by imagrg(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
Na Naira wen e die.

Me I wan gift the first 300 girls to read this comment 10m Love Coin right now!

Check my signature below to see how you go fit get am..
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:
Omo this white men are trying o grin grin grin

The other day one was telling me he will sell his soul to have me come to America grin
Don't tell me u didn't chop that maga dry cos I'll disown you as a brother grin
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Mrtaye: 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:

The other day one was telling me he will sell his soul to have me come to America grin
I see why
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
RillJ:
U couldn't read through his post before responding or you don't understand?
Dude even stated specifically that he is referring to oversabi Police.

Habaaa

He mentioned the cops AFTER the response..

How does his initial comment relate specifically to cops?
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Stylishdebby(f): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
Waw, interesting
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Tbaba001: 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
Deborah98:
why are you barking and who let you loose from your chain mad dog undecided.

What is this one saying... He stated a fact and you couldn't counter with your own fact. It's quite sad that he was right

1 Like

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by izubext007: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
Pussy cash out.
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Pumpumking: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:

I no go cry.

Can u help me find that babe on yor foto profile I beg I will reward u big time wit 5000 naira, cash....I will like to enjoy her. 5k ccash innit for u. Deal? smiley
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by siofra(f): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
Pumpumking:

Can u help me find that babe on yor foto profile I beg I will reward u big time wit 5000 naira, cash....I will like to enjoy her. 5k ccash innit for u. Deal? smiley

I'm the girl in the profile.

Oya gimme the money. I'm sending my aza to your email right now.
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Tbaba001: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nigerian girls go like this kind news, always feeling entitled... the truth is you should never try this kind of thing with a lady (especially a Nigerian girl) coz there's no guarantee yall will end up together and at the end of the day NA YOU GO LOSE... The only time this is alright is if the lady is your wife

1 Like

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Richvibes1997: 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:

bill am
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Pumpumking: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:

I'm the girl in the profile.

Oya gimme the money. I'm sending my aza to your email right now.

U can never loooooklike that preeety girl in the picture....u dis papa ajasssco loookalike(google papa ajasco) smiley
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by sukar886: 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.